• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern God Help Me: Dollhouse [REBOOT]

Lunar

now i know how joan of arc felt
GHM: Dollhouse

An outbreak of grizzly serial murders plagues Japan, causing everyone to lock their windows and deadbolt their doors at night. Then hundreds of people suddenly disappear, and the murders mysteriously cease. One of these missing people is Ichi Nakumura, a young detective investigating the murder of Briana Suzuki. He will be one of our main protagonists in this story, along with Briana Suzuki's best friend and fellow student, Dae Li.

Hi! Lunar here! Rebooting this as a SERIES! Well technically I was planning it to be a series to begin with but this time I'm gonna make some changes! It isn't gonna quite play out the same as the last one did (Detective Simulator 2020), instead it will take a slight anime-esque horror twist.

HOW WILL THIS WORK?

Example:

You read this interest check and notice the author is really cool and charming and o.m.g his jawline. Along with that the story seems pretty interesting, it makes you think of joining, though the "X" in the top right corner of your screen seems much easier to click.

>[DM Lunar "OMG UR SO KEWL"]
>[Comment "Im Interested!] in the comments.
>[Close out of this and go for a walk.]

You comment your response as one of the choices above and the next reply will continue off of what you responded with.

place; | holder; for | rp stuff​
interest check

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:
If this is still up to start, I'd be down to follow the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back