• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom God Eater RP OOC & Lore

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Around 25 years, starting after the end of GE1. It originally started as a small team of scientist tasked to study the phenomenon, and the chance of studying Lindow. (GE1 endgame spoiler), before receiving a more significant funding during and after GE3. Between that time, before the time of our story, there has been at least a dozen of test subjects Hel captured and then eventually "eliminated" one way or another, if not lost to Aragami attacks.

Cool. Can finalize the History section now then. Draugr Abilities are completed as well.

Going to try to be quick about the Appearance.

Also, does Hel have Customized God Eater Weaponry Types? Such as the Kurogane Series from Friar or the Ammit Series used in 3?

Unfortunately, this boost is only able to be used for five seconds before a cooldown time of one minute is required.

I think the cooldown is too short? And perhaps it can only be used for limited time a day or he will risk serious damage for overclocking his body

Alright, I can definitely do that. Do you have a set amount of time in mind that would be preferable? I only ask because I am terrible with time limit abilities.

So, to clarify, 8-10 minute duration for the Speed Buff? Before Wolfgang has to wait until the next day to reuse the ability?
Yeah, the cooldown duration. To balance it out, his ability can be extended to 30 seconds - 1 min with such long cooldown

Wait maybe 3~5 min cooldown? I thought again about how fast-paced combat with Aragami is going to be, like in-game you only get ~35 min of mission deployment, giving it a 10 min cooldown might be a bit too much? The real limitation is the physical limitation

I'm gonna be a bit busy for the next 3 days or so, I'll write and post my character then we can turn it into a 1x1, I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back