• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom God Eater RP OOC & Lore

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
1. Please follow RPN Rules
2. Please be respectful to each other

Feel free to discuss the RP here! Lore and Registration pages will be up soon™!

Personally, I would prefer to be a Draugr, however, I am open to relinquishing the Role if I am able to construct a veteran AGE

I have this sort of wack character concept who's an AGE that's super young (like 12, 13, 14-ish) because they're a second generation who's the child of two AGEs.

They were super lucky being born compatible with the parent's oracle cells/bias factor, is basically "born to be an AGE". They were researched a bit but turns out there actually isn't that much to research so they were relegated to normal AGE stuff.

I have this sort of wack character concept who's an AGE that's super young (like 12, 13, 14-ish) because they're a second generation who's the child of two AGEs.

They were super lucky being born compatible with the parent's oracle cells/bias factor, is basically "born to be an AGE". They were researched a bit but turns out there actually isn't that much to research so they were relegated to normal AGE stuff.
If they are not draugr or a side experiment subject, despite their raw power, I don't think that they'll be a right fit to be a guard for the experiment? Considering their young age and their lack of experience as a God Eater itself, once the research is done, they would just be transferred back to the Port / base they were originally from

I may already know the answer to this question but I shall ask anyway:

Is it possible for a Draugr to eat an Ash Aragami? If so, would they acquire any of the consumed Ash Aragami's Abilities?

As in the Devour ability in game, yes, just like in the game. As for abilities, no, because you ate one already (the one that changed you into Draugr in the first place).

However, since Draugr are half-Aragami, they can feed on Cores to maintain their bias factor (and satisfy their "hunger", really). Hel scientists hypothesized that the more they ate, the stronger they will evolve, but they'll grow even less human and might eventually lose control and become "too risky" too keep.

If they are not draugr or a side experiment subject, despite their raw power, I don't think that they'll be a right fit to be a guard for the experiment? Considering their young age and their lack of experience as a God Eater itself, once the research is done, they would just be transferred back to the Port / base they were originally from
I'm thinking that being born as an AGE right off the bat probably can replace some experience with just talent, since there are actually characters who fight at that age canonically and the answer is just "born like that".

And I saw mentions of "loyalty", someone who was born and raised in a lab and doesn't know any life outside of being a subject or AGE would basically be impossibly loyal since they literally have no conception of anything else.

Character sheet is up!

Lore page is up!

Aside from the Elemental Abilites gained from consuming an Aragami Core, what other features do Draugr gain, if any?

Would a Draugr who consumed a Borg Camlann have incredibly durable skin or would they sprout that Aragami's bladed tail?

What if a Draugr devoured a Chi You? Do they then mutate their arms, allowing them the possibility of having limited flight?

Do Draugr use God Arcs or their inherited Aragami features instead? If they use God Arcs are they then limited to the Type 1 Versions capable of only utilizing a singular Melee or Ranged Mode?

Aside from the Elemental Abilites gained from consuming an Aragami Core, what other features do Draugr gain, if any?
White hair. And then depending on how "aragami" they become, yellow eyes, a horn or two, having a body part turned "Aragami-looking" (black with yellow veins). By that point, test subjects are usually "removed" for safety, though studying from previous case it is suspected that the next step will be having one or more body parts turn into Aragami-like. (GE1 Story spoiler Lindow)

Would a Draugr who consumed a Borg Camlann have incredibly durable skin or would they sprout that Aragami's bladed tail?
Durable skin, and I guess also the ability to fire needles?

What if a Draugr devoured a Chi You? Do they then mutate their arms, allowing them the possibility of having limited flight?
If they reached that stage of mutation, yes. The ability to shoot explosive / explosive orbs.

I think the Aragami bullets from GE1 could be a nice reference to what kind of ability a draugr may have.

Do Draugr use God Arcs or their inherited Aragami features instead? If they use God Arcs are they then limited to the Type 1 Versions capable of only utilizing a singular Melee or Ranged Mode?
They still use God Arcs. No, they can use new-types as well, though it's down to from which generation of GE you character comes from.

Being half-Aragami, they can touch someone else's God Arc without the fear of being incompatible (and then devoured).

I didn't think about it until now but is there any chance we can receive Acceleration and Engage Abilities?
I mentioned this in CS page too, but I'm wondering if we should remove it for the sake of simplicity, especially to those who are not as knowledgeable in the game mechanics

I am still interested. I just have not had the opportunity to complete my character yet.
That's okay! Just checking if you guys are still interested and how many. If there is even one, I'm willing to play this RP in 1x1 format instead

48hrs didn't happen. I am currently chipping away at the sheet now. I intend to finish it today but I cannot promise that I will have it done soon. I will try to keep you updated.

48hrs didn't happen. I am currently chipping away at the sheet now. I intend to finish it today but I cannot promise that I will have it done soon. I will try to keep you updated.

Hey, no rush! Since it seems that only the two of us still interested in this, want to change it into a 1x1 format?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back