Goblins [A]

BDark

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
Goblins are chaotic creatures that only care about themselves.

They are about half the height of an average man, and wield weapons of all kinds. They dwell in the far western caves, where they are not disturbed, and only disturb those who pass by their lands. They usually kill them and take all their belongings; food, livestock, mounts, carriages, clothing, weaponry, gold. Everything they find.

At first, goblins used to interfere quite a lot in the business of others. At some point, they started a war with one kingdom, but were defeated when Kal'emerath came with an army of Onycs. Defeated, they retreated to the far west, leaving their smaller villages to be plundered by others.

There are still some bands of goblins which hide in mountains and forests and valleys to ambush travelers.

goblin_01.jpg

An armed band of goblins hunting for prey.

If it helps I think it is specifically pics that were on the site before the pic rework that have issues sometimes. Mine worked when I reuploaded it to imgur and used the new link.

Nope. I tried repetitively with a picture I'm using for a CS in some other RP and it was like, "Naw, bitch. I ain't gonna show up because RPN does not love me enough."

Just like that.

Nope. I tried repetitively with a picture I'm using for a CS in some other RP and it was like, "Naw, bitch. I ain't gonna show up because RPN does not love me enough."

Just like that.

Alas that was the extent of my wisdom on the matter. Commiserations ;-;

Alas that was the extent of my wisdom on the matter. Commiserations ;-;

'Tis alright. *hugs* Thanks for replying to me in Eucla, btw. No one else has. T^T

Waiting for Darkie to start this thing. o-e

Sorry; I kinda forgot about this because I was watching The Force Awakens. I'm starting now, then heading to bed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back