• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CoolRoleplayer

Meta-Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello!
I find GMed stories pretty fun, doesn't matter if I am the GM, or if you are the GM.
It just sometimes it seems that it is better than stories where we both plot, or we share the plot.
Besides, currently I do not have much to do, so, I'd like to have some fun.
I am going to start assuming that you want me to GM.

Things that DO NOT interest me:
  • Romance. [Nothing against it, I am just really bad at it].
  • Graphical Violence or graphical descriptions of violence.
  • Graphic descriptions of abuse, or too dark backstories.
  • Drugs, crimes, mafia, or inherently naturally violent themes.
  • Horror, Scary things, including, monsters or alike.
  • High Fantasy environments, including: characters or plots.
  • Mythological beings, deities, angels, or things on the sort.
  • Occult or related. Dark magic. Witches. Supernatural beings.

About me:
  • Your age: I honestly absolutely don't care about your age. Anyone can DM me, and anyone can roleplay with me. As for my age, I am 24+. So, if that is problematic for you, no worries, I respect your decision, whatever it may be.
  • Frequency: Most of times, I am able to respond everyday, or at the very least once every two days.
  • Post size: Semi-lit, literate or novella. I ask from you at the very least a detailed paragraph, with, say, ~150 words minimum. If you can though, two detailed paragraphs is pretty good for me. I can write multiple paragraphs, and I am definitely capable of adapting to whatever post size you prefer.
  • Where: We can roleplay here in DMs, or here in threads, or in discord. Whatever you prefer.
  • Plots: I normally enjoy more complicated plots, complex plots, when things are not what it seems, when one has to think in what to do, when the characters are conflicted. I like taking characters and giving them problems to solve, situations to overcome, and seeing how they react at any given instance, or how they interact with other characters, and what kind of bonds form up. So, you probably should expect most of my plots or the roleplay being like that. Also, expect NPCs or characters from most ages and all kinds of professions in our roleplays (within reason of the plot, of course).

Fun stuff:
  • Do you have a story you always wanted to do?
  • Do you have a specific situation in some fandom you would like to explore?
  • Do you have your OC which you would like to insert inside an AU and see what happens?
  • Do you want me to roleplay a canon character for your OC?
  • Do you want me to roleplay a canon character for another canon character?
  • Do you want to roleplay a whole crew and their ship, while I GM the world around them?
  • Is your character way too overpowered (OP) and no one wants to roleplay with you?
  • More...?
I can GM all of that above for you! And more.
It is that simple: just DM me. See? Simple.
I ask that, please DM me specifying what you want to do, what are your preferences, what do you expect for the roleplay, and what are the things you don't like and don't want to have included.

Please be aware that, if I receive too much DMs, I might have to choose.
Or if I feel like I don't really like your idea much, please don't be upset. It can happen that we just don't match. It is, after all, my first time doing a post like this, so, I am not really sure what's going to happen.

Genres I enjoy:
  • Isekai / Reverse Isekai.
  • Slice of Life.
  • Action.
  • Adventure.
  • Found Family.
  • Foster.
  • Spy / espionage.
  • Military.
  • Sci-fi.
  • Modern.
  • Historical.
  • Superpowers.
  • Medieval / Royals / Commoners.

Fandoms:
If you have a specific pairing in mind, if you have a specific story in mind, just DM me. Let me know which canon characters you would like me to roleplay, let me know which canon characters you would like me to roleplay for you, or which OC you would like to bring.

• Marvel MCU. [ I'd prefer a plot centered on Earth ]
  • Star Wars. [prequels, original, sequels, all series, and Jedi Fallen Order]
  • Star Trek Voyager | Star Trek DS9 | Star Trek TNG
  • Stargate SG-1 | Stagate Atlantis | Stargate Universe
  • Life is Strange 2

Crossovers:
I am open to crossovers.
I really enjoy crossovers.
Want to mix sci-fi and wild west? Let's do it!
So, if you want to mix Star Wars with Avatar Last Airbender? Let's do it!
If you want to mix Star Wars and Star Trek? Let's do it!
Or anything else you might want. Just DM me your idea.

If you want to be the GM, instead of me, feel free to check out one of my other threads to check out my preferred OCs, or just go right away and DM me, especially if you have something in mind. But please don't expect me to roleplay that specific OC you had in mind for your specific plot. If I am to roleplay an OC, I rather roleplay one of my OCs.

If you want a roleplaying partner, where we plot together, again, feel free to check out one of my other threads.

Last edited:
hmm would you possibly be interested in possibly a pokemon rp (either Isekai or medieval or both)

hmm would you possibly be interested in possibly a pokemon rp (either Isekai or medieval or both)
I know nothing of pokemon.
So I think the only way to make it work is an isekai scenario, where we take your pokemon character (canon or OC) from the pokemon universe, and throw it elsewhere.

Would you be interested in rping? I have a plot in mind that may fit in your criteria, but I'm a bit nervous to say it here.

Last edited:
I know nothing of pokemon.
So I think the only way to make it work is an isekai scenario, where we take your pokemon character (canon or OC) from the pokemon universe, and throw it elsewhere.
aww tis a bummer np

Hello! This looks interesting for sure, but I have a few questions. I'd love to RP an isekai story with you, but you state that you don't like high fantasy plots. Could you elaborate on that? And out of curiosity, would you be interested in a Call of Cthulhu-esque plot?

Would you be interested in rping? I have a plot in mind that may fit in your criteria, but I'm a bit nervous to say it here.
No worries. Feel free to DM me!
If you can't DM me, let me know in here, then I'll start a DM with you.
Then we can talk about your plot.
=]

aww tis a bummer np
Aww.. Its alright. No worries!

Hello! This looks interesting for sure, but I have a few questions. I'd love to RP an isekai story with you, but you state that you don't like high fantasy plots. Could you elaborate on that? And out of curiosity, would you be interested in a Call of Cthulhu-esque plot?
By high fantasy plots, I mean magic whose mechanics I don't fully understand or it is hard to grasp or too complicated.
I kind of prefer simple superpowers, because these are simply spawning real world things, or manipulating real world objects.
Example: Fire powers. Either manipulating fire or creating. And, I know the mechanics/physics and I know how fire behaves, so, its all fine by me.
But things like, magic, or spells, they are not spawning or manipulating real world things or physics, they are creating their own, so from me, it would require specification of how exactly it is doing and how it works, which requires time, so, I'd rather avoid it, if it is okay.
I hope that makes sense.

And, I am afraid I never heard Call of Cthulhu. But from the description in wikipedia, it says it is a horror story.
And, I don't really like horror. I prefer lighter plots.

Ohh, I see what you mean then. Well, do you have an isekai plot you'd like to pitch? I'd be interested in hearing if you have any in mind and just never found a player for them. I would also be equally happy with Slice of Life or Medieval based plots.

Also Call of Cthulhu is a TTRPG much like Dungeons and Dragons; I assumed that since you're GMing stories, you must have had some experience with DnD. My bad! That just heightens my curiosity about writing with you though, if you'd be interested!

Ohh, I see what you mean then. Well, do you have an isekai plot you'd like to pitch? I'd be interested in hearing if you have any in mind and just never found a player for them. I would also be equally happy with Slice of Life or Medieval based plots.

Also Call of Cthulhu is a TTRPG much like Dungeons and Dragons; I assumed that since you're GMing stories, you must have had some experience with DnD. My bad! That just heightens my curiosity about writing with you though, if you'd be interested!
Lol. I have many isekai plots haha. I'll just go and DM you.
[ if you wish you can check my other threads. ]
And, yeah, I don't have much experience in DnD, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back