• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

GM seeks players!

Sorry I ruined everything on my first adventure. Thanks for letting me join, regardless. <3

- Gole

Hey there!

I am a GM looking for one or more PCs to play fantasy/sci-fi adventures on discord or in forum. Whether it's dungeon delving, exploring a dark frontier, interplanetary trade, war and mayhem... just looking for something to scratch my GM itch and a player or two to enjoy it with me on discord!

Feel free to ask me questions here or message me on Discord (my discord contact is below)

Not particularly interested in fandoms but we can surely hash out a plot we can both enjoy if you care to.

Very long time GM, if you want example of my skills you can look up "Lost Continent" : Nation Building - BeckonCall's Fantasy Nation-building RPG thread

It's an RP I ran on this site for a couple of years!

So I've got time and imagination to spare, the question is, are you my hero(es)?

Beckoncall#2508
Hello! I’m new to RPing, and I’m looking for a good starting RP. I’ve been interested in doing DND (or something like it) for a while now! If you are willing to put up with a noob, I would be happy to have you as a GM! I also have another friend who would be joining!

Hey there!

I am a GM looking for one or more PCs to play fantasy/sci-fi adventures on discord or in forum. Whether it's dungeon delving, exploring a dark frontier, interplanetary trade, war and mayhem... just looking for something to scratch my GM itch and a player or two to enjoy it with me on discord!

Feel free to ask me questions here or message me on Discord (my discord contact is below)

Not particularly interested in fandoms but we can surely hash out a plot we can both enjoy if you care to.

Very long time GM, if you want example of my skills you can look up "Lost Continent" : Nation Building - BeckonCall's Fantasy Nation-building RPG thread

It's an RP I ran on this site for a couple of years!

So I've got time and imagination to spare, the question is, are you my hero(es)?

Beckoncall#2508
Yahhah Yahhah

I have an apocalyptic vibe RP that you could GM me in. I'd like to see where you decide to go with it

Presently occupied with current projects, but will consider maybe at least a one-off or perhaps more in the future when I have time. I thank you for tapping me! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back