• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Gm guided story. No plot. Just free play. [open]

Bokanovsky

Okay so I want to work on world building and it would be cool if someone would volunteer to play through a world that I make up as I go. No anime style or multiverse or pokemon or starwars or meta or zombies because I find that not interesting at the moment. I would start you off doing something boring and you could keep playing that until I throw something at you because I am bored or you could do something crazy. IDK. This is experimental but I think it would be fun. If youre looking to just be difficult and break stuff pls don't apply, I am not interested. If I have the player not respond for a long time then I will dispose of them somehow and get a new player. But IDK, we'll see.

You can think of this as a choose your own adventure style rp.

Here is the first paragraph I wrote thirty seconds ago.

Your wrist aches from the hefty weight of the Selbert's claw grip. The computer screen above your head flashes blue in warning, you didn't apply enough pressure to properly seal the current batch of canned food. Grumbling, you jump out of the tiny box you sit in all day to break the bad seal. It's going to take several minutes to undo the bad canning job. But if you didn't then this batch could go bad even before reaching the shipping center and Aleen would skin you alive for wasting a whole batch of materials. After fighting with the unwieldy machine affectionately called Pops and popping the tops of each barrel, you climb back into your glass cubby. This time you carefully lift, angle, and lower the sheet of tin, you flex your aching fingers over the Selbert claw grip and start applying pressure and heat to the barrels of food. This creates a seal within the barrels, sucking the top tin sheeting in close enough for the Selbert arm to punch the tin sheeting into place. The computer screen chimes green. Three hundred more and you can go home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back