• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Glory To The Empire! RP [Closed]

I'd say i'm suprised at your love for sadistic men, but your signiture is pro tomb kings so i'm not.
Well they aren’t all sadistic. One them is a super flirt, plus they’re all handsome, except for the scientist lol.

And who doesn’t love the unloving of Nehekarra? Those raspy voices XD.

Well they aren’t all sadistic. One them is a super flirt, plus they’re all handsome, except for the scientist lol.

And who doesn’t love the unloving of Nehekarra? Those raspy voices XD.
he might have looked better before all the tech stuff. And yes all characters in my RP will be handsome because i only use anime pictures!

The empire, brettonia, mostly everyone. Of course the most important question, pro Nagash or anti-Nagash?

he might have looked better before all the tech stuff. And yes all characters in my RP will be handsome because i only use anime pictures!

The empire, brettonia, mostly everyone. Of course the most important question, pro Nagash or anti-Nagash?
Rofl

I think it’s impossible to be on either side completely. On one hand he was terrible for Neehekarra, but thanks to Nagash we have so many things like the Black Pyramid.

Rofl

I think it’s impossible to be on either side completely. On one hand he was terrible for Neehekarra, but thanks to Nagash we have so many things like the Black Pyramid.
Well technically now the worlds ended and since only Nagash and Arkhan survived i guess Nagash is the only side though i'm always ful on pro Nagash because i love him and Arhkhan

Shame on you. Settra is all.
and yet he lost to Nagash and had his head left in the sand to watch kehmri burn before being resurected by the chaos gods to kill Nagash because THEY were scared of him and when Settra has a chance to kill Nagash but instead reveals himself and explain it all to Nagash before saying Settra does not surve and dying fighting off waves of chaos.

and yet he lost to Nagash and had his head left in the sand to watch kehmri burn before being resurected by the chaos gods to kill Nagash because THEY were scared of him and when Settra has a chance to kill Nagash but instead reveals himself and explain it all to Nagash before saying Settra does not surve and dying fighting off waves of chaos.
Still Settra lol.

Just a shame he can't be Settra the Imperishable now, he'll have to be Settra the Not so imperishable anymore.
Blasphemy lol.

I’ve got some pics to use as references. Forbes the ships in Aurum’ armada. Should I add the, to his character sheet?

Blasphemy lol.

I’ve got some pics to use as references. Forbes the ships in Aurum’ armada. Should I add the, to his character sheet?
yeah sure.

You know it's crazy how many characters died due in the end times, i mean Balthasar Gelt got stabbed by Mannfred which caused Teclis to explode. (You've got me started on warhammer lore now XD)

yeah sure.

You know it's crazy how many characters died due in the end times, i mean Balthasar Gelt got stabbed by Mannfred which caused Teclis to explode. (You've got me started on warhammer lore now XD)
I on,y know the basics of my beloved Tomb Kings lol. I don’t own the game.

The Total War series. I watched it on YouTube lol.. when I saw skeletons I fell in love XD.
That's how i got reintroduced to warhammer, and where i also first met those beautiful skelly-men.

If i may suggest a good channel to watch funny total war warhammer i'd suggest Angory Tom, he hasn't done any resently but all the ones he's done in the past with his friend are funny as hell.

That's how i got reintroduced to warhammer, and where i also first met those beautiful skelly-men.

If i may suggest a good channel to watch funny total war warhammer i'd suggest Angory Tom, he hasn't done any resently but all the ones he's done in the past with his friend are funny as hell.
I watch PixilatedApollo or Lionheartwhwn it cones to Total War. I really like the two of them.

I watch PixilatedApollo or Lionheartwhwn it cones to Total War. I really like the two of them.
Fair enough, i've seen some Lionheartwhwn he's alright, Angory Tom's just funnier. In December that just went Him and is friend ben did a live stream with a character called Boris Todbringer, for they made him into a really funny character and gave him his own goofier personality and for the stream Tom burst in in a full suit of armor and prceeded to be Toddy for 6 hours. Funny as hell.

Sorry, you probably don't want to hear me yapping about how my fav Youtuber is better that your's XD I get a bit carried away sometimes :3

Not at all lol. My hair was being blow dried so I was unable to respond.
Oh no I didn't post that because you weren't replying, the though had just occurred to me after I posted before.

Also just so you know, at some point i'm probably going to DM you some secret lore stuff which you character will know because he's an old man.

Hi I’m interested, is the position of rebel leader still open? I have an idea of them being different people but all under the same title, with the transferral of power after the death of one being done as quietly as possible, this “immortal” in a a different way.

Hi I’m interested, is the position of rebel leader still open? I have an idea of them being different people but all under the same title, with the transferral of power after the death of one being done as quietly as possible, this “immortal” in a a different way.
Well that's kind of hard, as there is one 'main' rebel faction which has a leader and is quite important lore wise. You can be a leader of your own smaller rebel cell somewhere that works that way. How does that work for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back