• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž [๐ฅ๐จ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐]

solar sailor

YOUโ€™RE SO DAMN COLD
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey, so I'm kinda new to the whole marvel roleplay thing... however, i've been watching the movies for years now, and i have a pretty good understanding of how the characters and universe work. the thing that finally brought out the muse to roleplay this stuff though is the new disney+ series, loki. i can finally say for certain who my favorite marvel character is, and i fell in love with his character development.

so, basically I'm looking to roleplay as loki, using all of the angsty character development crossed in the series. i just want to play as a confused, hurt man who just wants some damn acknowledgment, lol.

i'm looking for a female character, as i only do mxf type roleplays when it comes to romance, and romance is a must for this. i'm aware that loki is genderfluid, but i'm using masculine pronouns the same way that everyone does. your character can be pulled from another marvel movie if you'd like to do some kind of au that involves that, or you could play sylvie, or hell, i might even consider an oc. it's up to you!

i greatly welcome violence, gore, angst, hurt/comfort, etc. there's not many themes in that department that i'm not willing to explore within site rules and all.

my rules are as follows:

- be at least 18. iโ€™m not comfortable roleplaying with minors.
- no one liners. i expect, at the very least, two to three well written paragraphs per response.
- no erp (obviously). iโ€™m on the ace spectrum and while i am okay with sexual content to the point of fading to black, i will not roleplay any of the details.
- please donโ€™t ghost me. iโ€™m not going to bite if you just nicely tell me you need more time, or that you no longer have muse. iโ€™d rather be told than just left behind (i have mental health reasons for this).
- understand that i only rp mxf pairings. i have nothing against same sex pairings, i just don't play them well!

feel free to comment or message me if interested at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back