• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bug Glitches...

poison goth

spoingus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have noticed the site has been glitching a bit, where my notification bell would go red, and there was only an old notification there. It would also do this, I would click on it later, and there were a bunch of replies I had missed. Usually every morning there would be at least 10 notifications due to the time zone differences, but lately I haven't been getting any, even when I had been getting responses. I never changed my preferences... And I had watched all of those that had notifications.
I'm decently sure it isn't my computer, but we have been having wifi issues, so it could be. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

I have noticed the site has been glitching a bit, where my notification bell would go red, and there was only an old notification there. It would also do this, I would click on it later, and there were a bunch of replies I had missed. Usually every morning there would be at least 10 notifications due to the time zone differences, but lately I haven't been getting any, even when I had been getting responses. I never changed my preferences... And I had watched all of those that had notifications.
I'm decently sure it isn't my computer, but we have been having wifi issues, so it could be. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong.
Do you by chance use multiple tabs or leave multiple tabs of rpnation open?

I typically do not. I only do if there is multiple roleplays I am in at the same time, but not lately.

I typically do not. I only do if there is multiple roleplays I am in at the same time, but not lately.
Are you only checking the notifications and not going to the thread itself when you get one? The alert system will assume you are not interested in more alerts if you check the alerts section and then do not go the thread where the alert was prompted from. It's hard to say what exactly the issue could be since we'd need the exact specifics of how you browse the site and so forth, so all I can do is kind of assume what could be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back