What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Glassed planets!

ONI

"Always Vigilant."

Yes. First partner search. If this is difficult to read I apologies.
- - - - ONI (Once Lord Shaxx), I don't really do much. I procrastinate a lot. I really just play male characters with the capability to write side/additional characters as whatever? Probably.
- - - - I like the old Dinotopia mini-series. I think Skyback riders are cool as fuck for a roleplay.
- - - - I can read I guess. I sort of know how to use proper grammar but even then I'm a bit of an idiot I can't even lie.
- - - - I really don't know what I want but I know I'm looking but at the same time I really don't like writing but I want to write more.
- - - - Military roleplayer but I with got that soft spot for soft stuff so it's cool. I'm cool with platonic (Which can be same sex) or romantic, haven't gotten a platonic RP just yet though.
- - - - Uhhh. I roleplay my main character as male exclusively, simply because.... I'm not interested in the opposite. I do however play characters of a varying age, ethnicity and ability, as well as side/supporting character of differing gender.
- - - - I'm just writing stuff because I don't really know what people want to read. I one-one roleplay in PM - PM me and shit, I probably won't reply on this too much. do you have a moment to talk about our lord and saviour jesus christ?
- - - - While a lot of this may be -- I don't actually remember what I was writing here.
- - - - Shout out to Woohoooo, you're pretty cool. Even though I fell off of the radar I still think you're cool.
- - - - Honestly I take forever to reply sometimes.
Ok.
- - - - Fandoms (Not much of a canon character roleplayer. Right now it's just games, I'll add more shit and things.)
- Destiny.
- The Division. remove the bullet sponging elements of the enemy and you have a decent setting I'd say (Not gonna hold my breath on this, haven't seen anyone with interest in this for ages.)
- Halo.
- Star Wars.
- - - - Pairings
- Fandom
- - Halo
- - - SPARTANs (II x II, II x III, III x III Alpha or Beta Company [CAT-2]s, III x IV)
- - - Un-augmented personnel (ODST x ODST, ODST x Intel Agent, Agent x Agent)
- - Star Wars
- - - Original Trilogy
- - - Sequel Era
- - - Old Republic
- Futuristic / Science-Fiction.
- - - Colonist x Colonist
- - - Starfighter Pilot x Starfighter Pilot
- - - Sole Ruler x Supercommando (It's uhh, kinda basically just Mandalore x Mandalorian but like... Kryptonians in a way but like... space gladiators because they're captured and shit.)
- Modern / Realistic.
- - - I don't know. But I know I want something. Milly or not I lova a bit of moddy. Catching thugs? Fighting terries? Purgurnan womon? S'all gootch (Like... gucci).
- - - Note to self: Write more eventually.
- Fantasy.
- - - Something something... I'll write more.
- - - - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Content!?
I don't really know what to call these.
(I know the picture is Army -- Movie's called "Camp X-Ray".)
Modern Realistic, Late twenties - Early thirties.
Real Faceclaims - Marine-Sailor/Officer-Enlisted relations. Homelife. Making it work.

"I always wanted to do something different with my life, never thought I'd end up here but I'm glad I took that leap, y'know?"

She left her old life. High school was a breeze, college was fun while it lasted but her career, that life style? It got stale and predictable, and nobody was real enough for her. She needed a change. So she toughed out OCS, toughed out the hard times and earned her commission.

Sometimes though bumping into that one high school buddy who pinched your femoral a deployment or two ago is enough to spark up something interesting back home.​
Bronze Era(ish) Fantasy.
Art Faceclaims - Unforgiving Deserts and Oasis Cities. Elves and Orcs. Royals and Warriors.

"Some kinda interesting quote I might eventually write."

DDDDD.​
If you've made it through all this fucking shit?
Thanks for reading, ONI/SHAXX.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)