• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Bad and Badder (Savannah and Natasha)

Ale leaned comfortably in his seat, his feet was crossed and perfectly laid comfortably in the table as if he's in his living room. Their class hasn't started yet, which means the classroom was in a mess. Scattered tables and chairs, gossiping girls about their time last night, boys boasting to each other on how rich they were on the games they played. It was pretty boring for Ale. He looked around for something to do, something fun to do.

A straw. A girl eating skittles. An opened notebook laying in the floor meters away from him. There are writings on it but it wasn't clear from his view. He put down his feet and walked towards the notebook and picked it up. His eyebrow quirked up as he read the contents of the notebook and then was replaced by a mischievous grin. He made his way in front of the classroom, the notebook on his hand. Some students stopped what they were doing as he passed by them.

He stood behind the teacher's desk. "Hey!" he rapped the table loudly, making everyone turn their heads on his direction. "Listen up. I have some speech to say." he raised the notebook and gently shook it. The girls gossiping earlier looked at each other.

He cleared his throat and started reading, "Dear diary," he said in a mocking girly voice, "Last night was the best. I can't wait to share this to my friends. I'm finally not vir-" Ale stopped as he swung the notebook away from the girl who is now standing in front of her, the same girl who was talking excitedly about her time last night.

"Stop it! Give it back to me!" she yelled in desperation. Her face was red like a tomato, her eyes shimmered.

Ale ignored her. He raised the book above him and squinted, "-gin," he continued, "virgin. Interesting." He glanced at the girl who tiptoed, threw her arms up and desperately leaned on the table to snatch the book. He looked at the notebook again. "I slept with Dan-"

"ALE AUGUSTUS." Everyone whipped their heads to the door to see a bald, short man wearing a suit standing in the door frame. His face was distraught and red. The professor marched towards them. He held out his hand, "Give it to me." he said in a stern voice.

Poker-faced and annoyed, Ale gave the notebook to the professor. He noticed that the girl's head was bowed and was silently sobbing. He groaned.

The professor turned to look at the students. "Sit. Now." The girl quickly rushed to her seat, her head still bowed. Everyone obeyed. The professor glared at Ale who was still standing beside him. Ale walked towards his chair and slumped down on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jameson hadn't taken long to fine her classroom, but befroe entering, she was more amused by the boy at the front reading something from some girls diary who appeared to be in tears. How sad.

She chuckled at the scene as the teacher brushed past her and put an end to it quickly, but it was already out. "It's already out there I don't see the point in sobbing over it. Besides, who brings their diary to the class room of all place?" She said aloud with a smirk. "You're practically begging for everyone to find out you'renot a virgin so you can have guts drooling at your doorstep."

At that point all eyes in the class trained on her and she simply ignored them nd looked at her techer, who also seemed to be looking at her disapprovingly. So much for a first impression. She handed him a slip that would say she was transfer student and he nodded and signalled for her to go sit down so she went to the back of the clas right beside the boy who had been up front and making some girls life miserable.

Ale's gaze followed the girl until she sat beside him. No one sits beside him. He looked at her, wearing all black, thick make-up. A gangster-wannabe. He flashed a charming smile and leaned towards her, "That's some fine point there, Ms. All-black.” he said, amusement in his voice. “You must be new here?” he asked.

“I really like the way you sided with me earlier but,” he looked at the owner of the diary whose head was still bowed. Around her were her friends who kept comforting her by patting her back. He pointed at them. “That girl may cry like a little girl now,” he looked at the girl beside him, “But she’s an actual bitch. You better watch your back.” He gave her a mocking sympathetic smile and drew back.

He straightened in his chair and put his feet on the chair again, his arms on the back of his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back