glad's character thread.... thing! ???

itsgladtime

huh? what??
[ hi! this is my character dump thread......... cause I need to make real bios for most of them???!!! I'm new to this, so uh............ please don't post in this thread-- if you have any commentary on my characters, feel free to express it,,, not on this thread! maybe on my profile? I'm always open to criticism! ]

lucy lou.png
Basics

Name: Lucy "Eighty" Louis
Nicknames: Lucidity, Fly, Luce-Meister (self-made), Eighty (most commonly used)
Height: 6'7
Orientation: Demisexual/Pansexual
Ethnicity/Species: Spanish-American, human(? questionable)
Verse: All of them. She's literally everywhere. Nobody knows how.

Appearance / Attitude

Personality: Lucy is an upbeat, albeit creepy, character, always eccentric and sunny, with a New Yorker's accent despite her very Spanish roots and definite not growing up in New York. She's fond of old, retro late 90s-early 2000s trends and lingo. The Fresh Prince Era kind of stuff. Lucy, however, is very, extremely not fond of swearing and will avoid it at all costs, although she'll find other ways to make fun of you... playfully... yup, just playing! She has the strange habit of always knowing where people are and what they may be saying at that current time. Lucy will also try to censor you if you swear using sound effects and yelling. Basically, your good ol' say-no-to-drugs or whatever PSA mascot. She's... wild. All that and a bag of chips!

Likes: Bright colors, phrases such as YOLO or ROFL, heelies, people who don't immediately hate her

Dislikes: Cursing, forest fires, alcohol, drugs- you get the gist.

Tattoos/Scars/Piercings/Markings: The rainbow-inked tattoo of a spine that goes from her throat down to her waist, just about where the pelvis would be. Lucy has two identical scars just below her eyes, both horizontal, and just small enough to be covered by her shades. Also, freckles!! Yay.

Fears: Oh, stars, she'll die if you try to take her sunglasses off... ;)

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Other Information

Weapons: Skateboard, summonable strings. She'll use anything around her as well. A lampshade? Sure. A plate? Works for her.

Abilities: Prop comedy. It's not applicable to fight with, but Lucy is capable of summoning objects just for sight gags or the like. With that is the ability to "poof", as she puts it, which is just teleportation only usable for comedic purposes. However, on the fighting side, she has strings-- magic strings! Wooaaah. They're sort of like... multicolored... attack snakes? I think that's the best description for them. There's also the elasticity, which makes the cartoony atmosphere of Lucy even better. Doesn't it suck when you're very capable of killing people but you can only use most of your abilities for comedy? :(

History: .............. ???? She just seems to pop up in random places and live out a short adventure there. That's been her entire life. No childhood, no trauma, no nothing. Zip. Nada. If you ask her, all Lucy will say is that she doesn't remember a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back