• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gladius: A Multi-Fandom RP (Open and Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

The Mad Queen

Memento Mori. Unus Anus

The Multiverse is dead, or about to die with little chance of anything stopping it. A force known as The Great Hunger has swept across reality, consuming all in it's path.
However, all is not lost. A pocket dimension, outside of reality sits as the last bastion of life. You, like everybody else in this dimension was brought here by a blue light of unknown origins and for reasons we are yet to understand yet. I believe it was to give us a second chance, but others have opposing theories or simply don't care.

Those who do end up there have a name for this dimension: Gladius.

robotgod.jpg

Made up of multiple solar-systems containing different planets, everything from people to entire civilisations ends up transported somewhere in Gladius. Some have been here for thousands of years, while new survivors are transported daily in an expanding dimension. Is Gladius just buying us time, or is it something more? Only time will tell. For as armies clash over territory and empires are built there are those that dedicate their second chance to uncovering the mysteries of our new home.

Currently, we have divided our home into five sections based on her solar systems.

Note: Details on these locations can be found in the lore tab. More locations will be added as the RP progresses and you can also request new locations.

Gladius-I: The True System
Known as the "True System" or "The Council Worlds", Gladius-I is the home of several Empires, having sworn a pact of non-aggression against each other. While this has prevented open war amongst the Council Worlds, this does not stop them from conspiring against each other in the shadows. In order to hold back The Hunger should it arrive The Council Worlds have The GDF (Gladius Defence Fleet), made up of ships from across the Multiverse to defend their worlds.

00f478e6c1c2eba45b7ba276110a68cb.jpg

Tellestia: The result of two different civilisations arriving on a single planet, Tellestia is a mixture of a version of an Earth-like planet from the 22nd century and an alternate history Earth from what resembles the Victorian/Edwardian Era. This planet boasts a mixture of Cyberpunk and Steampunk technology but has a secret world of supernatural monsters and dark magic under it's surface, known to only a few.

Cynthia: A world colonised by Victor Von Doom (Marvel) and his people, this planet has been named "Doom's World" and "Oz" by outsiders. Despite Doom's reputation, the people are genuinely happy and benefit under his rule as Emperor. So long as you don't anger Doom, this is one of the safest places you can live in all of the True System as instead of a military or police force the planet is patrolled by an army of Doombots, leftovers from Doom's conflict with The Great Hunger.

Thessiascara: A mixture between the Asari homeworld of Thessia (Mass Effect) and the home of the Amazons (DC), it a matriarchal society with a mixture of ancient Greek architecture and the futuristic cities of Thessia. It's military, a mixture of warrior Amazons, Asari commandos and Asari Justicars is one to be reckoned with as due to both races having incredibly long lifespans they have trained and sometimes fought alongside each other for what humans would consider lifetimes. While the Amazons are still distrusting of man's world and rarely leave the planet, Asari can be found in different parts of Gladius-I and beyond. Some think this is due to their leaders encouraging them to "mingle" with other races due to fears of the Ardat-Yakshi

Domi: A planet of glistening, tall cities on one side and a bizarre mixture of nature on the other, Domi is the homeworld of the Curabitur, a race of telepathic shapeshifters. Their main religion is the belief that the universe itself is a living, breathing being that contains all life as her children and so it is their holy mission to study and preserve all life. They treat murder very seriously and their government is a constitutional theocracy.
Since the death of the Multiverse, they have taken it upon themselves to build massive reserves the size of continents on their planet in order to preserve lifeforms they have found across Gladius.

New Attilan: A space station containing a floating city, New Attilan is home to the Inhumans (Marvel). While distrusting of outsiders the royal family accepts Inhumans, Meta-humans and other outsiders (aside from Mutants) into their fold. While far advanced in terms of technology, the Inhumans are somewhat held back compared to somewhere like Cynthia due to their lack of magic. Inhuman society has drawn criticism due to them using slavery and running their society based on eugenics.

The Citadel: A gigantic hub sitting in the middle of the Gladius-I system, the Citadel (Mass Effect) allows for easy and "safe" negotiations between the various civilisations and is almost like another civilisation in of itself. A growing refugee population lives here, leading to some in the criminal underworld taking advantage but these underworld groups are met with heavy resistance from the likes of C-Sec (Citadel Security Services).

Gladius-II: The Free Planets
Whether these worlds are just out of reach of Gladius-I, or those within simply don't care about the state of their solar neighbour is debatable from planet to planet. These worlds, while not in anarchy nor ruled by criminals (like Gladius IV) choose to stay out of Gladius I politics, but are not openly hostile with them. In fact, some may even trade with their citizens travelling to some of the Gladius-I worlds.

GtYks.jpg

'Akhdir: Also known as "The Green World", this planet is a mostly peaceful place where people live and work with nature to build better lives for themselves. So long as you respect nature and don't cause too much trouble, all are welcome. Do not let this planet of farmers and settlers fool you though, for not only will they battle a threat to their new lives but nature is on their side. Off-world threats such as slavers have not lasted long against nature's wrath.
People here have pretty laid back lives, and the various races and groups of people you can find here are a melting pot.

Yavin 4: Once little more than a jungle-covered forth moon with a base for the Rebellion, Yavin 4 has developed into something far greater since the fall of the Empire and the death of the Multiverse. A massive Jedi academy sits on this planet, and the mixing of different races across the Gladius systems has produced a new generation of force users. This new generation, of course requires tutelage so that this "Gladius generation" does not fall to the dark side.
This planet is home to more than just Jedi and their temples, as it has settlers from all across the Multiverse. Most of them refugees.
These Jedi can be found across other Gladius systems, but distance themselves from parts of Gladius-I.

"Bliss": A paradise planet with no interest in politics or outside conflicts, only comfort. It is a place where survivors of The Hunger's appetite go for luxury...For a fee, of course. Covered with spas, resorts and the like. Androids tend to the needs of those rich or lucky enough to end up here and many of the planet's residents are elderly, with said androids looking after them in their final days.
It does have it's own defences should some seek to pillage this planet. They do not get far, rarely even getting close to the surface.

Tavern of Worlds: Sitting in the middle of this chaotic system is a giant space station, a hub with it's own (artificial) atmosphere that boasts a good number of bars, shops and even an area with two of the best hosts in the universe. The Tavern is very much "neutral ground" with rival criminals and pirates not killing each other or risking being "exiled" from the Tavern.

Certh: Unlike some of the other planets in Gladius-I and Gladius-II, Certh is home to a number of different civilisations rather than the planet being under the rule of one. These include the sleepy yet mysterious town of GravityVale (Gravity Falls/Welcome to NightVale), the technologically advanced African nation of Valkanda (Marvel/Monster Hunter) and the city of Neverwinter (Dungeons and Dragons) among other regions mapped out across this planet.

Gladius-III: The Neutral Zone
Gladius-III is unlike the other systems, a bizarre mixture of different locations that sits as a sort of "middle" system between Gladius-I, Gladius-II and Gladius-IV. Some of the planets are in a state of quarantine while others are off-limits for other reasons. While not existing outside of the other Gladius systems, it might as well be that way. Things are distorted and few things seem to make a lick of sense at the best of times.

0b7.jpg

^ Unrelated picture of Michael Rosen as a head's up. This system is quite silly.

Mars: Home to the Green Martians, a peaceful and benevolent race of "little green men" who welcome visitors with open arms. For an unknown reason, the likes of raiders, slavers and others who land on Mars in search of cheap thrills or cargo seem to back down, incapable of showing aggression to those who live on the red planet. Visitors have recorded that the Martians have no defences or military and simply get people to stop through strongly-worded letters.

Darkened Skies: One of the several quarantined worlds in the Neutral Zone, this planet is known for rivers of blood and skies that always seem to be dark. Imagine every edgelord Gary Stu/Mary Sue, every internet horror story that relied on pure shock value and a ton of hyper-realistic blood rather than basic storytelling and there's a good chance it ended up here. It is as if whatever force brought us to Gladius was trying to spare us by simply dumping all of this crap on one planet.

The Forest: If "Darkened Skies" is where Gladius dumped all of it's extreme darkness, then The Forest is another planet of mistakes. Terrible backgrounds, creatures with shaky movements as if their animation barely moves. Humans talk to creatures with seemingly no barriers at all, and everything feels like a knock-off of something from another part of Gladius for some reason.
Do not let this planet fool you. It might be brighter than Darkened Skies but it is probably just as dangerous. Everything seems to hide when it starts to rain, with cries being heard in the distance of "HEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGH!"
The most frightening sound in the Multiverse if you ask me.

The Dome: A floating object unconnected to anything in Gladius-III. Inside are three cities that seem to be unaware of each other.

The Magical Kingdom: If Darkened Skies houses the edgy, forgotten horrors of the Multiverse then this must be some kind of opposite and a truer version of the various knock-offs in The Forest. This planet is not under any kind of quarantine, in fact it's a tourist destination of sorts. However, behind the smiling Princesses and animated cowboys there is a darker side to "The happiest place in Gladius" that is known to only a few. A corporate Emperor wearing white gloves runs things behind the scenes.
So long as you don't cross him though, you'll be fine.

Gladius-IV: Wild Space
Criminal underworlds, anarchy and death is what you'll find in Wild Space. Well, death if you're lucky. The unlucky ones might get sold into slavery or harvested for parts. Far from the clutches of Gladius-I and Gladius-II, Wild Space is uncharted territory home to slavers, pirates and psychopaths. This is where the mad and the cruel truly thrive.

glencook.jpg

The Badlands: The largest and the oldest planet in Gladius-IV, The Badlands is home to several different civilisations that are separated from each other due to a hash and unforgiving planet. There are smaller settlements across this planet but not all of them survive. This planet, like others in Wild Space is under quarantine but that has not stopped people from Gladius-I, Gladius-II and across other parts of Gladius-IV from travelling here in search of fortune or to uncover this old planet's secrets. A graveyard of derelict ships from across the Multiverse sits here, as does a country ruled by Mages, a city-state ruled by a former CEO and an Empire ruled by an immortal seen as a God by his people among other things.
(see lore tab for more details)

The Hunting Grounds: A jungle planet under quarantine, it gets it's name for the deadly sport played here. Creatures bound by honour and a desire to hunt known as the Yautja (aka Predators) call this place their home and unfortunate souls that are either captured, crash-land or are transported here end up becoming prey to these creatures. They do not hunt for food, but for glory.
The Hunting Grounds are home to all kinds of creatures from across the Multiverse to be used as challenging prey, and more experienced Yautja can be found hunting on other planets.

Omega: Built in the mined-out husk of a metallic asteroid, Omega had been a haven for criminals, terrorists, and malcontents for thousands of years in it's own universe and has continued that "tradition" in Gladius. The space station's original elegant design has given way to haphazard expansion by scrabbling factions of every species. Omega is a major hub of narcotics, weapons, and trafficking without even a pretence of civilian government or military control. Only mercenary groups have been able to instil a limited order; the most ruthless is an Asari syndicate run by the notorious Aria T'Loak.

Virtue: This planet is ruled by a violent theocracy who call themselves The Church of Pure Souls. Outsiders and "sinners" are killed by being burned at the stake or are set to work as slaves. Temples are the size of cities and the people who follow this barbaric faith believe that The Great Hunger was a test of it, with the arrival to Gladius being a reward from their God. This planet once had many different civilisations but they were either wiped out or were conquered and "absorbed" into virtue.
While cities cover a great deal of the surface, the rest of this planet is a desert populated by strange and dangerous creatures. Some believe they are the result of past wars or are the remnants of more alien civilisations wiped out by this theocratic society.
They are currently at war with "sinners" across Wild Space.

Gladius-V: Dark Space
A wise man once said that space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence. I'm inclined to agree with him.
Some unfortunate souls end up out here while others are stupid enough to travel this far out in search of answers. They think they'll find answers about Gladius' origins or what brought us here but I think they'll only find death. This part of Gladius is mostly unexplored, with only a few planets mapped out. Some have suggested that it is in the fact the largest part of Gladius, as this universe seems to expand.

Space.png

Unrelenting Winter: This planet seems similar to Earth, locked in a new ice age brought on by supernatural forces. Very few life survives here, with settlers cut down in the night. This planet may hold secrets about Gladius but it is treacherous to all aside from the monsters that cover it's surface. The lucky ones are killed by the cold or even by the other people living there rather than the creatures.
Frontier-like outposts are few and far between but they are the closest thing to an active "civilisation" on this planet.

Ishimura-High Charity: The death of the Multiverse brought about the collision of the Flood-infested High Charity (Halo) and the USG Ishimura (Dead Space) in an asteroid field. The conflict between Necromorphs and Flood keeps them occupied for the moment. However, the space around the collision is incredibly dangerous, with Flood-piloted ships and Markersignals posing grave threats.

The Shroud: A planet covered in a thick, blackened mist, very little is known about this planet as the mist seems to disable ships that approach it's orbit. Scans of the planet from a distance have indicated that at the very least something is alive down there. We just have no idea what it is.

Last edited:
The Sole Survivor: The Commonwealth, The Badlands (Gladius-IV)
"This is Three Dog, owww! And you're listening to Galaxy News, radio, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts!"

The sweet tunes, courtesy of Galaxy News Radio blasted from the Pip-Boy's speakers as three shapes made their way down a desert road. A man and a woman walked side-by-side, staying close to each other while a German Shepherd occasionally circled them, waiting for commands.

"You can turn that shite off." Cait shook her head
"Shite? This is a classic."
"I don't think classics matter when you've got a Deathclaw breathing down your neck."
"But what if we get a news broadcast?"
"Today's weather: excessively violent, with a chance of dismemberment. Tune in later for our 5-day forecast." She added a half-smile for good measure, making him chuckle

"I'll listen to the end of this one, then she's going off. Deal?"
"Depends, what do I get out of this deal?"
"I dunno. Name it."

Cait paused for a moment, and then smiled.
"Lucille."
"No. Pick something else."
"I'll think of somethin' later. But, don't you be forgetting about this."
"We both you'll make sure I don't." He grinned

Their eyes, and the eyes of the canine companion that walked alongside them faced forwards as they passed a sign. It advertised Diamond City, their destination.

"What did Preston want, anyway?" Cait asked
"I thought I told you last night?"
"Darlin', we did a lot last night."

He smirked
"Right, yeah. He's found something. Wants me to take a look."
"Wait, so we're coming all the way out here just so that you two can look at old junk?"
"If it was that way, I'd just bring the dog. He asked for both of us, so it must be important. Apparently he wants to gather the Minutemen together."
"Jesus." Her eyes widened
"No way of knowing what's going down till we get there though. If Preston sent a bird like they did in the old days a Raider would shoot it down and eat it."
"Is that how you fossils talked back in the day?"
"Hey! I'm not that old."

He flicked the radio settings off, shook his head and pressed onward. Suddenly, Dogmeat stopped in his tracks, his ears pointed.
"We've got company." Cait muttered, raising her shotgun

OPEN TO ANYONE

Venkman: The Western Graveyard, The Badlands (Gladius-IV)
A Twilight Gate opened in front of the wreckage of an overturned galleon and a Mage stepped out. He was armed with a notepad, a pen and a set of reading glasses. Taking one look back at the galleon, he ticked something off and walked forwards, looking at the notepad and occasionally looking up at the ships. He passed by another galleon from the 17th century, the scattered remains of an aircraft carrier and a ship that looked more like something out of a science fiction film, at least by Venkman's standards.

Venkman took a deep breath through his nose and shut his eyes, leaning his head back and focusing. When he opened them, he could see the Twilight itself. Surrounding the ship were glistening, white, humanoid shapes. He noticed that they were taller than humans, with unusually long arms and large heads.

"Alien ghosts?" He asked "Okay, that's new."
He stepped inside of the alien ship, immediately getting the attention of two of the creatures.
"Um, hi." He said with a friendly wave

They floated towards him and began speaking, their voices sounding like static on an old television. With a wave of one of his hands, their voices sounded clearer but he was still unable to understand them.
"English? Espanol?" He asked, before asking again in High Speak. With no response from the ghosts, he shrugged
"Alright, what's the play here?" He asked "Oh!"

Venkman started to tap on one of the walls in Morse code, only for the creatures to stare at him. He made markings out of the Twilight itself, similar to smoke signals but that effort failed too. As Venkman was close to losing his patience, the ground behind him shook and he violently spun around. Standing over the ship was the Guardian.

"Oh. You must be the giant I've heard so much about." Venkman grinned
"You are not welcome here, Mage. Leave." She threatened, looking down at Venkman
"Why not!?"
"You burnt a ship last week. You are lucky I have not pummelled you into the dirt for desecrating these lands."

The Mage stood as tall as he could but was still an insect in size compared to the Guardian. He gave her a nervous smile.
"I can't do that." He shook his head
"Lea.."
"I'm helping these ghosts cross over!" Venkman snapped

The giant raised one of her eyebrows
"Sorry." Venkman cleared his throat "I didn't mean to...It's been a long day."
"Hmm. So you burnt that ship..."
"Viking Longboat." Venkman explained "I gave the souls a Viking funeral and it seemed to work."

The giant pointed down at the alien ship "What about these souls?"

Venkman shook his head "I can't understand a word they're saying. Never dealt with ghosts not from Earth before."
"Hmm." The giant repeated "Perhaps I can help."
His eyes widened "Wait, what?"
"I guard the resting places of the dead unable to pass on. I cannot give them rest, but I can prevent their souls from being exploited or torn apart by those who would seek to bring harm. Scavengers, necromancers and men of science alike have ventured here with the intention of using this area or it's power for malicious intentions."
"I get that." Venkman started to take down notes, occasionally glancing up at the giant. He watched as she seemed to change size, moving from the size of a mountain to just above Venkman's shoulders.

She was actually smiling.
"What is your name, Mage?"
"Venkman. My name's Venkman." He extended a handshake "What's yours?"
"I abandoned that name when I took my oath."

He lowered his hand
"Oh."
"Venkman, my oath placed me in exile. I have little more than the dead and those mourning for them as company. If your intentions are as you say, I shall welcome you to these lands as a noble guest."
"What about a friend?" He asked "You help me, I'll help you. After all, these ghosts sure as shit aren't going to help themselves...And I think we'd make an okay team."

He offered his hand a second time, but The Guardian turned away.
"I will help you communicate with the dead, but know that my oath comes first."

As the Guardian walked away, Venkman sat against the wall of the ship and started to write down notes.
"Well, I'm not dead so that went better than expected." He smiled to himself

OPEN TO ANYONE

Peter W: Darkened Skies (Gladius-III)
YRIrSmQq_400x400.jpg

giphy.gif

The pilot had refused to go to ground, saying that the planet was "under quarantine", that it was "too dangerous". Well, as dangerous as this planet could be, it probably hadn't killed as many people as polio did, back in the day.
He opened his eyes for a split second, seeing the ground below. Was he getting better at skydiving? Possibly. At least there wasn't a lot of wind this time, so despite the larger drop it had been smooth sailing.

The ground below was dark, but not like your average everyday darkness. No, it was advanced darkness. Peter got a feeling in his gut, but couldn't tell if it was due to what awaited him on the planet below or if it was another diabetes-related thing.
He tried to think of the last time he took his insulin, and opened his eyes.

"Oh."
He pulled the chute and started the last part of his descent. Like the drop, it was smooth which gave Peter a moment to think. He thought about the so-called Great Hunger, which he was sure had killed at least as many people as melanoma, if not more and he thought about his wife. She was somewhere on this planet below, and with the planet being under a quarantine it was up to Peter to find her.

Wade had believed in him, and perhaps that was enough to get him through this.
He touched down, unbuckling the chute as he walked into a residential area. The lights in all the houses were off, and the streets themselves were illuminated by nothing more than dim, orange streetlamps.
Pocketing his goggles, Peter pulled out a snickers bar, took a bite and started off into the distance.

"X-Force." He muttered, finishing the bar and marching into the advanced darkness.

OPEN TO ANYONE

Douglas Ken: Seoul-Don, Tellestia (Gladius-I)
The office was quiet, aside from the spin of the slowly rotating ceiling fan and the sounds of a radio's static as Errol tried to tweak it in another corner of the room. Douglas sat behind a wooden desk, his head resting in one hand and his suit jacket covering the chair behind him. His tie was loosened as he read skimmed through messages on a light and sleek tablet, it's blue light illuminating his tired face.
Spam message, conspiracy nonsense on the great hunger being a fabrication, more spam messages...

He sighed and swiped across, seeing the next message.
"Oh, shite!" He shouted, nearly throwing the tablet across the room.
"What is it?" Errol asked, slowly approaching the desk

Douglas gently threw the tablet down.

Late on rent, AGAIN!
I give you one week!

Errol read the message as Douglas ran his hands through his hair.
"If we lose this place..." Errol muttered
"That won't happen, Errol..." Douglas shot him a half-smile "We still got a case coming through this afternoon."

Errol looked up as Douglas stepped towards him, pulling away as his brother tried to rest hands on his shoulders.
"Sorry..." Douglas said, resting his hands in his pockets
"It's okay." Errol nodded
"Right, I'd better go shave or something before this client arrives. We still got...What?"
"Ten minutes and six seconds. Make that four seconds."

Douglas smiled and walked towards a door to the bathroom. Like the rest of the office it was coming apart, with rust over parts of the sink and cracks in the bathroom floor. He reached for his razor and sighed as he tried to run the hot tap. Half-way through, there was a heavy knock on the office door that caused Douglas to flinch, cutting into part of his neck.
"Ah, f..."
"Douglas, you...You should come in here."
"I'll be there in a minute! The landlord gave us a week I'm sure he can..."

Covering his cut with a piece of toilet paper, Douglas stepped outside to face four men dressed in black suits. At least one of them had a cybernetic arm, grafted from London's technology of bronze and cogs. His eyes widened as he stood face to face with the suits. Douglas stared the man down, waiting for him to make a move.

The suit turned away from Douglas and turned to face the office door.

"It's clear."
"Sorry about the mess." Douglas grinned "You caught us a bit off-guard."
His smirk faded as the Prime Minister walked into his crumbling office.

She maintained a serious expression "Mr Ken."
"Just Douglas."
"There's been an incident and well...It's no secret, or at least a poorly kept one that your agency works between this nation's two worlds. We need your expertise."
"What kind of incident?"

The Prime Minister nodded towards one of her guards, who handed Douglas a tablet. Upon opening it he saw the image of a crime scene. The body of a young yet large black man lay on a cobblestone street.
"He's been drained of blood." Douglas muttered "Don't you have guys to go after Vampires?"
"That's not all. Look at the rest of him."
"Ripped apart. That looks like a..."
"A Werewolf."
"Or some other very big thing with teeth and claws. I've seen enough weird shit to know that there's more than just a wolf that could do this."
"The reason the two communities, ours and theirs have survived is due to..."
"The lack of shite like this?" Douglas asked, looking up from the tablet "Yeah, I get that."

Naomi rested her hands behind her back "He's the first. There's been three more since then."
Handing the tablet back to the suit, Douglas placed his hands at his side.
"Well, whats in it for me?"
"What!?" Naomi and Errol cried in unison. There was shock in the eyes of his sibling, and disgust in the eyes of the Prime Minister
"I'm not going to risk my hide for free. You want me to solve these crimes before it goes public. That's why you're here instead of at Scotland Yard."
"Money." Naomi sighed
"Sign me up." Douglas grinned "But I want some in advance. I can't really solve this conspiracy if the landlord throws me arse out onto the street."

The Prime Minister gave Douglas a stern glare.
"Your rent will be paid for the next two weeks. We'll discuss the rest of your payment when this case is solved."
"Fine."
Within four nights, four bodies have appeared outside of a Trap Street in Seoul-Don, all of them unrecognisable at first and completely drained of blood, however they also show signs of a werewolf attack. With the government trying to prevent an international incident between a community of humans and hidden people such as supernatural beings and alien races it's come down to a few to solve the mystery before it escalates.
With the fate of Seoul-Don's continued peace hanging in the balance, and a larger threat at work behind the scenes can you solve the mystery in time?

Note: Story-arcs can be suggested in the OOC thread, through PM or through the discord. There are plenty of arcs on the way, and their full summaries will be found on the RP's lore page.

Namorae: The Western Graveyard, The Badlands (Gladius-IV)
Namorae opens her eyes slowly, groaning softly. What happened… where am I? She’s certainly not where they were. They were on a journey to Ustalav… but the air is different here. The scent of the sea, the wind is gone. She gets to her feet, and climbs above deck. What… the remains of all manner of ships surround hers, and there’s a dead silence. Nothing she has seen before.

The hair on the back of her neck rises, and she narrows her eyes. Spirits. So many in one place, but they don’t seem overly hostile. Still, better to keep quiet. She doesn’t know who has summoned her to this strange place or why. She sits down on the deck, and closes her eyes, her magical aura flaring slightly as she tries to find other auras. Necromancy, obviously. But she can’t find any conjugation… so how the hell did she get here?
F8D6520E-1130-4FDF-A04B-8D817D90F4CA.jpeg
Open

Giuseppe Fortunino Francesco Verdi: The Commonwealth, The Badlands (Gladius-IV)

“Mmmm-” mused the ‘Rock n Roll Revolutionary’, who had her head tilted and felt a slight breeze flapping against her hair, alongside bared skin as she kept her trademark leather jacket open to the elements. After all, a real rock and roller did not fear the mere presence of weather! And Verdi was the truest of rockers, after all he inspired the Risorgimento and made his name associated with the brand of revolutionaries – being made with his memories in the Arkhe Laboratory, she knew that she was destined to inspire as much revolutions as possible. But at this moment she was deep in thought.

The scene she was witnessing was bare and lifeless. Concrete and asphalt roads which used to be pristine were cracked and in disrepair as plants were growing through them. There were carcasses of sports cars, left entirely to rust leaving nothing but the frames that used to house powerful engines. In the distance she saw some tumbleweeds rolling about, alongside the occasional snarl of some beast. This was interspersed with a few sounds of gunshots.

It was a rather bleak and dreary landscape all things considered, well sans the glowing lights in the far horizon which indicated some form of civilization. A grey hellscape in which there was no sign of any real life, no real proper civilizations. This was the scene at which Giuseppe Fortunino Franceso Verdi was witnessing, while occasionally rooting the heels of her boot around in the dirt as she thought.

“-mmmm.” After blinking twice, the ClassicaLoid pressed her left index and middle finger against her lips as she let out a loud smooch. “MMMBELLO!” eagerly squealed out the woman as she began laughing and spinning with her arms outstretched. Her purse fluttered a bit around her shoulder as her always loyal guitar, Risorgimento, was strapped firmly to her back. After a few rotations she stopped as she began whirling her head, with a great smile plastered on her face.

“Fantastico!” remarked Verdi as she jumped up, kicking her legs back behind her before landing down. She quickly reached to her right side and began a series of side clappings before doing the process again on the side to her left.

“Such a, ah – dreary canvass is what is I lacked!” Verdi smiled as she swung her guitar from her shoulders and got it into place as she began tuning. “How ah, can any TRUE REVOLUTION happen without a spark of the unknown, a nastiness which causes men to rev into action!” Grinning ear to ear, she began to play a few strings on her guitar.

Seemingly satisfied tuning it, she gave a nod as she lifted up her guitar to point towards the sky. “And in a new land, there are new revolutions to be won! And I, Giuseppe Fortunino Francesco Verdi, shall bring NEW MUSIC, A NEW REVOLUTIONARY SOUND TO THESE LANDS!With that she began frolicking towards the road with her guitar in her hands and strumming some notes.

Last edited:
Ciara - The Commonwealth, The Badlands (Gladius-IV)

After a while, Ciara had decided that backup wasn't coming. Her communications with others of her kind wasn't working. What had been that black substance that had engulfed the origin system? Was she the only one who got out? These thoughts swirled in her mind as she walked. Her initial few days in this new system had her apprehensive, if anything. If it weren't for Umbra and Ordis, her ship cephalon, then surely the girl would have gone mad all alone. The two had urged her to take to a planet's surface... any planet, really. Ordis even picked out a nice landing area. Of course, the girl took Umbra with her, and was now walking by his side as they scanned the Commonwealth. Of course, to Ciara, it looked like a primitive civilization had set up and collapsed. Some kind of explosive, perhaps? Or maybe the place was simply abandoned. Maybe both.

Footfalls crunched on unkempt pavement, mostly Ciara's given Umbra was a Warframe and had natural silent mobility. Suddenly, her companion's grip tightened on the semi-automatic rifle he carried, and he aimed it in front of them. Ciara took a moment to adjust the Amp clamped around her right forearm, unlocking its hinge and rotating the prism off the scaffolding on the underside of her arm and locking it in place a few inches before the palm of her right hand. She braced her right arm with her left, prepared to attack with a beam of void energy, crouching low to make herself less visible. There, coming through a cloud of dust, was a man and a woman. Their clothes looked ragtag at best, and their weapons seemed about appropriate given the landscape. But then there was that. What was it? The thing almost looked like a smaller version of a Kubrow. It was even smaller than a Kavat, but definitely looked more akin to a Kubrow... Umbra looked to Ciara, sensing her hesitancy.

Communicating with the enemy wasn't exactly part of the mission, but then again, Ciara didn't exactly have a mission, or an enemy for that matter. "Who's there?" she called out, wary but unwilling to fire on those who might not mean any harm.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Chris Walker
Darkened Skies, Gladius-III

One, two, three. Chris would be awaken from the horrific nightmare, getting killer by the Walrider. He quickly dive up as he is on a river that is color red and then he is on the surface, covered in blood. Chris would cough for a moment until he stop coughing. Moments later, he quickly observe his surroundings as he use his skill of enhanced sense. Chris was confused for a moment, is he free from the asylum or is this another experiment of the Murkoff Corporation? Thinking about this makes Chris gone mad, especially his genuine hatred to the Murkoff Corporation. He growled in order to let out his anger. After that, he turned to the river that is covered in blood.

"Where the fuck am I?" the 7'5 feet tall Chris muttered.

And then he remembered the journalist he relentlessly pursuing the entire time in a chaotic mental asylum which he began to confirm that it was all just a dream.

"That little pig, agh! If only that fucking Walrider didn't interrupt and kill me! That dream was a nightmare."

After that, he began to wonder in the streets and good thing he has the ability called enhanced vision which he can see in the pitch black darkness clearly. He notice that there were no cities but endless suburbs that has eerie vibe on it but Chris doesn't give a damn about this kind of atmosphere since he is also a character that feared by others. Chris reminds these surrounding areas as his old neighborhood.

And then, he saw a little fat pig on the distance. If this was the asylum, he would kill him since he would assume that the person is a Murkoff employee but no, this isn't an asylum at all unless this was an experiment that is conducted to Chris Walker by the Murkoff Corporation. He approached the man behind the back and single-handedly grab him by his shirt due to his superhuman strength. He looks at him from head to toe, judging by his appearance. He really looks like a Murkoff employee but he needs to make sure if he is part of the sadistic corporation so that he could rip Peter's head off.

latest

"Hello, little pig." Chris looks at Peter in the eye.

"Where the fuck am I? And also, are you working for the Murkoff corporation? This isn't some kind of experimentation, isn't it, little pig?" He waits for Peter's response as Chris grips his hold onto Peter's shirt.

JACK COOPER AND BT-7274
Inside the Fold Weapon
Planet Typhon

"Not my problem, Marder. Should've put it in my contract." Apex Predators leader Kuben Blisk said dismissively, standing on the cockpit hatch of the fallen Vanguard-class Titan. "I've got other people with money to see." He spread his arms, and the massive hand of his Titan wrapped around his torso and hefted him up and into its cockpit.

"What do you think you are doing?" General Marder's voice came over the radio in sheer disbelief as the South African mercenary's Titan marched away.

Inside his Titan, Acting Pilot Jack Cooper continued to stare at the 'business card' Blisk had left for him. It was a playing card with the insignia of the Apex Predators inked on one side. He couldn't understand why Blisk had decided to spare him, even after he had utterly demolished his top lieutenants. Was it because he really wasn't in the contract, or because the mercenary leaderhad actually developed a sense of respect for him, and personally invited him to join his group?

He couldn't dwell on the thought any longer, as his Titan's voice came through speakers mounted inside the cockpit. "My analysis indicates a throw is our only option here." BT-7274's voice was heavily garbled and distorted, and there were lines of code running down the sides of the retroreflective panels. The inside of the cockpit itself wasn't much better, with the sides sparking from damage.

> INITIATING EMERGENCY RESTART
> REROUTING AUXILIARY POWER
> AUX POWER ONLINE

"Cooper, I require your assistance." The Titan spoke, his voice monotone and deep. "My auto-navigation systems are offline. Get me into that injector assembly. We must do this together."

With a grunt, Cooper pushed his Titan to his feet, feeling the strain of the neural link as he took manual control. He shook his head, clearly the last pit of dizziness from it. As he began to guide BT over, the voice of Commander Sarah Briggs came over his radio.

"...Boost the signal! BT! Cooper!" The Militia commander cried. "Our ground teams can't make it there in time! You've got to find a way to destroy the Fold Weapon from the inside! There's no other way!"

"Commander Briggs, I believe I have a solution." Said BT, his unemotive voice calm. "In its exposed state, my reactor core may be able to destabilise the Ark at the centre of the Fold Weapon." Cooper and his Titan began to slowly climb their way up to the electromagnetic launcher.

"What are you saying?" Briggs questioned.

"We can blow it up." The Titan said simply. "I'm sending you coordinates for a dropship rendezvous."

There was a short pause. "Coordinates received. We'll be there, but I don't see how you can."

"Trust me. I have done the math."

"I sure as hell hope so," Briggs sighed. "We're on our way. Good luck—both of you. Briggs out."

By this time the two were inside the barrel, staring into the light on the other side—literally. The Ark was glowing intensely in the middle of the massive planet-destroying superweapon.

As the magnetic induction motors on all four sides began to charge up and glow a bright orange, Cooper took a breath. "Don't worry, BT. I'm not going anywhere."

"Copy that, Pilot."

The mass driver had finished charging, and a second later, they were fired out towards the Ark, getting closer and closer each second.

Their time was running out. At least they had a good trip.

Cooper closed his eyes and waited for the impact, almost missing BT's final words.

"Protocol Three: Protect the Pilot."

--------------------------------

The Hunting Grounds
Wild Space

"Cooper."

Cooper's eyes shot open and he gasped for breath, rapidly glancing around. As the disorientation cleared away, he noticed that he was still sitting in BT's cockpit. "What? How?" He asked.

"I am unsure," The Titan said, his monotonous voice somehow managing to express confusion. "Records indicate that we were transported here via unknown means after firing ourselves into the Ark."

The Pilot coughed. "Right..." He shot upright. "Wait, what about the Fold Weapon?" Cooper shouted in a panic. "What happened to it?"

"Uncertain. However, it is possible that the Fold Weapon self-destructed moments later as I had detected damage to the weapon's firing system. It is likely it would have destroyed Typhon with it." BT explained.

"Then Harmony... it's safe?"

"I calculate a 97% probability."

Cooper sighed in relief. "So... how long was I out?"

"You have been unconscious for approximately one hour and eight minutes. In that time I had managed to reboot most of my systems. However, I am still low on power and require additional batteries."

The Pilot nodded. "Right." He looked around, noting that they were in a dense jungle that definitely was not on Typhon. "BT... where are we?"

"I am uncertain. This planet does not match any in both the IMC and Militia's databases. We are on an uncharted world."

Cooper guided his Titan forwards. "Well, time to get back to work."

Last edited:
Gladius III: Main St, Magical Kingdom

A swirling dark void seemed to coalesce in one of the shadows of an alley a few meters away from some unsuspecting tourist. The shadowy void seemed to grow more pronounce just as a figure was spat from the dark expanse into the brightly lit cobblestone road.

"Oof!" the dark cloaked stranger winced as he skid off and hit the decorative metal light post. The tourist paused at the odd entrance of this cloaked stranger, some openly staring as they watch the person stood up and begin to pat himself to shake some imaginary dust.

"Maaaan... Larxene and Marluxia are gonna be teasing me again!" the stranger complained loudly as he grouch and moan in a rather animated fashion.

One of the employees manning the food stall nearby decided to approach the odd fellow as she discretely asked her co-workers to call for security but before she could even utter a word, the cloaked figure suddenly whirled around and jumped in surprise.

"Wah? Wait This isnt Castle that Never Was." The cloaked guy said as he rach the top of his cloak and revealed his face.

"Erm...sir? " the employee called the confused man as she slowly walked in closer to talk to the confused man. "Do you require medical assistance? she asked hoping that the security would arrive in any moment.

"Huh? Oh nope! Although I do want to know where I am though" the guy cheerfully started as the growing crowd of tourist soon began to lose interest of the odd commotion. " Now that I think about it this look like Dis-"

Before the cloaked man could finish his sentence, he was suddenly overshadowed by a large figure.

"Sir, please let us escort you to the security office.."

Looking at the source of the voice, Demyx can only laugh awkwardly as he faced a group of large men, men the size of a Large Body Heartless.

"Ah..." The Nobody said as he suddenly felt that he maybe in trouble.

Meanwhile, Princess Castle, Magical Kingdom.

A fleeting shadow streak across the throngs of Light beings as it tries to find Sitar Dude. The Shadow was confused, scared of this bizarre new world. It knew that following Sitar Dude into the Darkness is dangerous but it felt the compulsion, the need to follow the weird Nobody to this odd place.

The shadow paused in front of one of the weird light that seemed to shine much brighter than those other lights. The creature knew that Sitar Dude would be quite angry when it tried to nom on Hearts but.....

The shadow suddenly pounced towards the tiara wearing Large Light, reformIng into its normal form to consume her Heart only for it to screech in pain as its body tried to corrupt the light only to be violently rejected.

The light is burning it!? Its notLight!?

Running away from the horrid shrieking notLight, the heartless named Patrick fled towards the dark shadowy corners of this bizarre world.

Open to Anyone...

Last edited:

• --Tokiwa Sougo--
    Capital Outskirts
    The Mad Queen The Mad Queen (Open to anyone)
    dcpsqun-1cda506f-9554-466c-aeab-ee05e1d31505.png

"As it is written in this book..." A young man clad in brown and a dark grey scarf began in an equally dark room, opened a large book. "Average highschooler, Tokiwa Sougo embarks on a path which leads him to become the ruler of time, Oma Zi-O. Though he considered abandoning this aspiration, he once more took continued his journey to become Oma Zi-O. As a result, another branching path had emerged from the record of time..." The man closed his book, "And along with it, the destruction my overlord's world by the hands of the Great Hunger, leaving only me and my overlord stranded on a world void of a sign of my overlord's ascendance as Overlord." The room began to grow dimmer and dimmer, soon engulfing the young prophet with the final chime of a grandfather clock can be heard in it's wake. "There, the future of my Overlord is uncertain. Will his dream be brought into fruition, or will it become nothing more but a fleeting dream...?"

In a forest in the world of Cynthia, Sougo stirs awake, clad in his usual cyan shirt and brown slacks.

"Where...?" Sougo mutters as he gets up to his feet, soon glancing around, "Where is this?" He asked, trying to comprehend the recent events that had occurred. A few hours ago, he and Geiz were trying to take down some...Thing that was destroying the world in mere minutes. He saw Geiz bite it first, soon followed by him, but...He wonders if there's even a chance that they survived. Just as he was thinking about this, a voice called out to him.

"My lord." An oh so familiar voice he never thought would bring him relief called out to him, causing Sougo to turn into his oh so faithful servant.

"Woz! You're alive!" Sougo exclaims as he approached his prophetical supporter.

"Yes, my lord. I, too, am relieved to see you." Woz simply states with a bow. "However, I have some news that you would consider to be....Grave."

"What is it, Woz?" Sougo asked, "Is it something to do with Tsukuyomi and Geiz?!" He asked, stepping closer to Woz.

"Yes, it would appear that they did not survive the Great Hunger." Woz admitted, scanning through his great book, "There is no sign of Geiz and Tsukuyomi's presence in any future events."

"W...What...?" Sougo was shocked by the news that his friends did not survive, "Are you sure, Woz?!"

"Yes." Woz nodded solemnly, "However, I cannot be sure about your future, my lord." He flipped through the book once more. "It would appear that the record of time has been erased. I cannot guide you into the proper timeline for your ascension, my lord."

"That's fine, Woz." Sougo nodded, "I always wanted you to stop paying attention to that book anyway." He threw his arms up and rested them behind his head. "Besides, I think you'd make a good advisor with or without that anyway."

"I see..." Woz nodded as he flipped back to the beginning of the book, revealing that not everything had been erased. "My lord, my book no longer contains your ascension, but the record of every world within this bizarre realm."

"Wait, 'every world'?"

"Yes, my lord. It would appear that this one is but one of many others that reside within this realm they call 'Gladius'." Woz explained, flipping through the pages. "Ah, it is stated here that we are standing on a planet called 'Cynthia', ruled by one Victor Von Doom."

"Ruled? So he's a king, too?!" Sougo grew excited upon the mention of the word that indicates a king. "Can we meet him?!"

"I am not certain, but it would appear that we are near its capital." Woz rubbed his chin as he flipped to the next page, revealing blank pages. "Hmm...That's where the entries end..." He said in a disappointed tone, letting out a sigh. "In any case, it is my belief that we should head for the Capital, my lord." He stated his suggestion, closing the book with a loud clap. "I believe it is where you would meet this 'King'."

"I think so, too!" Sougo nodded gleefully before walking past Woz and into the forest for a few minutes before coming back into the clearing. "Uh...Which way are we supposed to go, Woz?" He asked sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head before Woz pointed in the opposite direction where Sougo went. "Oh! Sorry!" He apologized before walking towards the path Woz pointed at, with Woz following closely behind him.

Magical Kingdom : Security Tower

Sitting inside a rather dingy little office while waiting for those "security officers" to return Demyx sighed as he placed his foot on the table as he leaned back and began to think.

Demyx was confused. He knew that he fell into Darkness once again as the Keyblade wielder defeated him and Vexen. He wasnt really angry at what essentailly his "death" seeing that the keyblade wielder kinda released him out of xehanort's machinations and all but still that giant key hurt like hell!

The recently reformed Nobody would have pondered more on his current situation but was interrupted by a oddly familiar sight.

A Heartless?

Oh! Wait!

"Patrick!? Oh hey little fellow." Demyx greeted the skittish Heartless as he motioned for the oddly behaving companion. "Whats up little guy? Are you having a tummy ache" the nobody asked the heartless all while ignoring the odd memory of Larxene scathingly saying that 'Heartless can't get a tummy ache you lazyhead!'

Shrugging at the odd stray thought, Demyx picked up his companion and gave the now relaxed companion a tummy rub.

This new world felt oddly both familiar and unfamiliar to the nobody. He knew that once he began to look around the place while he was being escorted earlier that it looks like that odd keyblade wielding mouse's world (Disney Castle ) but underneath the cheery facade and lights...

It felt more like Hollow Bastion rather than any of those remaining Worlds in the Realm of Light.

Harry had his rifle drawn, but started to low it as he turned as saw the face of a girl, and some kind of advanced machine next to her. Either it was a RobCo prototype he'd never seen before or some kind out outlander machine. He wanted to see how the machine worked, to take it apart and put it back together again. If it was RobCo, he could probably make some of his own, with the right parts. Currently, it was only holding some kind of rifle but he wanted to see what it was capable of.
That would have to wait though. If he or the machine started trading gunfire, there was a chance the kid could be killed. That, and he wanted to avoid a fight if it wasn't necessary.
He glanced over at Cait, seeing that she still had her shotgun raised. Making eye contact with him, she slowly began to lower her weapon.
"We're just passing through." Harry stated "Me and my friends here are on our way to Diamond City."

Even if she was a child, it would be stupid to tell her about Preston's meeting. He'd seen Raider children before, even if the girl was dressed like she didn't belong in the Badlands. Maybe the Institute? He thought, but that was destroyed years ago. It would explain the machine, but not the girl's strange look. She was too clean for the Wasteland in general.

"Are you alright?" He asked
Perhaps she was one of the outlanders he'd heard about, people who had only arrived to the Wasteland after the Great Hunger's attack. He'd seen some creatures not native to the Commonwealth for sure, but never a person. He just hoped she wasn't hostile as the last thing he wanted to do was put down a kid.
Noivian Noivian

Venkman marked down a few more notes and pocketed the book as he move through the Graveyard. Those alien ghosts were a puzzle no doubt, but one he would solve with some help. For now, he could focus on surrounding ghosts.
He still wasn't sure how large the Western Graveyard was. Given the sizes The Guardian to grow to it could be anything from the size of a small country to perhaps Eurasia, maybe even larger.
It would take several lifetimes, at least to help every ghost and and in the year he'd spent going back and forth, he'd barely made a dent.

He sighed and leaned against the side of a ship. Given the hostile nature of the Badlands, he could be killed at any moment and even if he managed to survive he'd only live to see his seventies unless he remained inside of the Pentacle territories, which would mean abandoning his duty here. He squeezed the ridge of his nose and looked up, while lost in thought he had heard something move on the ship above.

"Hello?" He called out "If there's somebody up there, I'm not gonna hurt you. I just want to talk."
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

YRIrSmQq_400x400.jpg
Peter held back the urge to scream as the bloodied giant grabbed him. He had to show he wasn't afraid. Sure, he might be calling Peter a "Little pig", which gave Peter the impression that he might gut the beekeeper but the bloodied man wasn't a swan, at the very least. He was human, or some kind of mutant so he could at least be reasoned with.
If he had been a swan, Peter would already be dead. No doubt about that.

He raised his hands to show he wasn't a threat and cleared his throat.
"Murkoff corporation? No, I'm a beekeeper. And as for the experiment, I, um..I don't know. I'm just here looking for my wife."
Rysesaka Rysesaka

Postal Dude
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Rysesaka Rysesaka
"he just can't stay still, can he?" The Dude muttered under his breath before he took off half-heartedly to chase Champ through the creepy suburbia. He wasn't truly worried about his canine companion, he knew he could handle himself, but they were also in the unknown right now, and Aria said this place had its fair share of psychopaths. So, acting with a little caution could only do him some good.

But hey, on the bright side he'd have an excuse to let off some steam if anyone thought he or Champ would be an easy mark. Postal Dude grinned at the thought of some chucklenuts, trying to run away from Champ after having his knees shot.

It wasn't long until he came across Chris and Peter. It seemed like they were in the middle of something so best not distract them, beside it look the Chris was just about ready to rip Peter's head off and Postal Dude thought it would be pretty neat to see that.

Kanna Kamui
Gladius-I: Cynthia

A young girl with a pair of horns and a tail with a puff ball tip woke up in a bed of tall grass in the middle of some sort of forest. She let out a loud yawn and looks around her surroundings. "Kobayashi? Miss Tohru? Illulu?" She wondered where her caretakers are after she got herself up and dust off the grass off of her dress. Just then, she hears a couple of footsteps nearby. "Kobayashi?!" Kanna yelled as she make a run for the footsteps, but then she stops when she saw that it isn't Kobayashi, Tohru, Illulu, or anyone that she knows from her world.

She saw two men, one in regular civilian clothes and the other clad in robes. Kanna was told not to talk to strangers, but what can she do? Kanna would then follow the two men to somewhere, anywhere just to get out of the forest. When she got up to the man in robes, she grabs his garment and tugs it lightly to get that man's attention.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Chris Walker

Judging by the body language and how the man response. Chris is frustrated. He really wants to rip this man's head off to end the "pain" because he is useless and at the same time, he doesn't want to because he isn't at the asylum and definitely isn't a Murkoff employee. Chris growled at him.

"Argh! You're useless!" Chris dropped him on the ground and then he looked at him.

"The reason why I'm not killing you because this isn't the mental asylum where I got fucked up for several years!" He said in an annoying tone and then Chris became quiet for a second, as he sensed another being that is stalking the giant and the beekeeper.

Chris shift his head towards the man on the street, looking at them. Chris' thought is going to kill this man but he can't assume that he is part of Murkoff. Chris tried to be calm as possible to interact with another man from the street.

"Hey, you! Come here for a moment!" Chris shouts at the Postal Dude.

Chris hoped that this man from another street knows the place he went and not being a useless person like Peter.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen billthesomething billthesomething

--Tokiwa Sougo--
Capital Outskirts

dcpsqun-1cda506f-9554-466c-aeab-ee05e1d31505.png

"As it is written in this book..." A young man clad in brown and a dark grey scarf began in an equally dark room, opened a large book. "Average highschooler, Tokiwa Sougo embarks on a path which leads him to become the ruler of time, Oma Zi-O. Though he considered abandoning this aspiration, he once more took continued his journey to become Oma Zi-O. As a result, another branching path had emerged from the record of time..." The man closed his book, "And along with it, the destruction my overlord's world by the hands of the Great Hunger, leaving only me and my overlord stranded on a world void of a sign of my overlord's ascendance as Overlord." The room began to grow dimmer and dimmer, soon engulfing the young prophet with the final chime of a grandfather clock can be heard in it's wake. "There, the future of my Overlord is uncertain. Will his dream be brought into fruition, or will it become nothing more but a fleeting dream...?"

In a forest in the world of Cynthia, Sougo stirs awake, clad in his usual cyan shirt and brown slacks.

"Where...?" Sougo mutters as he gets up to his feet, soon glancing around, "Where is this?" He asked, trying to comprehend the recent events that had occurred. A few hours ago, he and Geiz were trying to take down some...Thing that was destroying the world in mere minutes. He saw Geiz bite it first, soon followed by him, but...He wonders if there's even a chance that they survived. Just as he was thinking about this, a voice called out to him.

"My lord." An oh so familiar voice he never thought would bring him relief called out to him, causing Sougo to turn into his oh so faithful servant.

"Woz! You're alive!" Sougo exclaims as he approached his prophetical supporter.

"Yes, my lord. I, too, am relieved to see you." Woz simply states with a bow. "However, I have some news that you would consider to be....Grave."

"What is it, Woz?" Sougo asked, "Is it something to do with Tsukuyomi and Geiz?!" He asked, stepping closer to Woz.

"Yes, it would appear that they did not survive the Great Hunger." Woz admitted, scanning through his great book, "There is no sign of Geiz and Tsukuyomi's presence in any future events."

"W...What...?" Sougo was shocked by the news that his friends did not survive, "Are you sure, Woz?!"

"Yes." Woz nodded solemnly, "However, I cannot be sure about your future, my lord." He flipped through the book once more. "It would appear that the record of time has been erased. I cannot guide you into the proper timeline for your ascension, my lord."

"That's fine, Woz." Sougo nodded, "I always wanted you to stop paying attention to that book anyway." He threw his arms up and rested them behind his head. "Besides, I think you'd make a good advisor with or without that anyway."

"I see..." Woz nodded as he flipped back to the beginning of the book, revealing that not everything had been erased. "My lord, my book no longer contains your ascension, but the record of every world within this bizarre realm."

"Wait, 'every world'?"

"Yes, my lord. It would appear that this one is but one of many others that reside within this realm they call 'Gladius'." Woz explained, flipping through the pages. "Ah, it is stated here that we are standing on a planet called 'Cynthia', ruled by one Victor Von Doom."

"Ruled? So he's a king, too?!" Sougo grew excited upon the mention of the word that indicates a king. "Can we meet him?!"

"I am not certain, but it would appear that we are near its capital." Woz rubbed his chin as he flipped to the next page, revealing blank pages. "Hmm...That's where the entries end..." He said in a disappointed tone, letting out a sigh. "In any case, it is my belief that we should head for the Capital, my lord." He stated his suggestion, closing the book with a loud clap. "I believe it is where you would meet this 'King'."

"I think so, too!" Sougo nodded gleefully before walking past Woz and into the forest for a few minutes before coming back into the clearing. "Uh...Which way are we supposed to go, Woz?" He asked sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head before Woz pointed in the opposite direction where Sougo went. "Oh! Sorry!" He apologized before walking towards the path Woz pointed at, with Woz following closely behind him.

As Sougo started to approach the capital, the sound of metal hitting the ground could be heard. Six Doombots approached him from behind the trees, their fists clenched as they studied the newcomer with their cold, metallic eyes.

Doombots:
latest

"Outlander. You are to state your name and where you are from. Doom commands it. We do not wish to be hostile, but if you are a threat we will respond with the force authorised to destroy you. Only a fool would challenge Doom, so make your next move carefully." One of the bots spoke
Topless Topless

Sitting inside a rather dingy little office while waiting for those "security officers" to return Demyx sighed as he placed his foot on the table as he leaned back and began to think.

Demyx was confused. He knew that he fell into Darkness once again as the Keyblade wielder defeated him and Vexen. He wasnt really angry at what essentailly his "death" seeing that the keyblade wielder kinda released him out of xehanort's machinations and all but still that giant key hurt like hell!

The recently reformed Nobody would have pondered more on his current situation but was interrupted by a oddly familiar sight.

A Heartless?

Oh! Wait!

"Patrick!? Oh hey little fellow." Demyx greeted the skittish Heartless as he motioned for the oddly behaving companion. "Whats up little guy? Are you having a tummy ache" the nobody asked the heartless all while ignoring the odd memory of Larxene scathingly saying that 'Heartless can't get a tummy ache you lazyhead!'

Shrugging at the odd stray thought, Demyx picked up his companion and gave the now relaxed companion a tummy rub.

This new world felt oddly both familiar and unfamiliar to the nobody. He knew that once he began to look around the place while he was being escorted earlier that it looks like that odd keyblade wielding mouse's world (Disney Castle ) but underneath the cheery facade and lights...

It felt more like Hollow Bastion rather than any of those remaining Worlds in the Realm of Light.

A security officer entered the room, and stared at Patrick with wide eyes and a raised eyebrow.
"What in the names of the Mouse is that!?" He asked "Is that a Heartless?"
He slowly started to reach for his walkie-talkie, still eyeing Patrick with suspicion.

The Hunting Grounds (Gladius IV)
images

The two new arrivals were watched from the trees above as something moved. Several invisible shapes stared down, watching to see if their new prey would do anything interesting.
They were not alone, as in the distance something started to approach. It rocked the ground, pushing the green of the jungle to the side as it closed in. Suddenly the creature broke into a sprint, charging at BT.

600-X-600-rex-kill.jpg

-The creature.

Up in the trees, the true hunters of the planet simply observed, seeing which one of the creatures below would land the kill. They would make for challenging prey indeed.

Corrosion Corrosion Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

YRIrSmQq_400x400.jpg
Peter dusted himself off as the bloodied giant let go of him.
That wasn't so bad. He was right, the man, mutant or whatever the giant was could be reasoned with. Peter didn't fancy his chances of asking him for directions though, as it seemed like he was new to this "quarantined" planet as well.

He noticed the giant calling somebody.
"Hey friend." He smiled, waving at him "I don't suppose you know your way around here. I don't have a map or anything."

Rysesaka Rysesaka billthesomething billthesomething

Postal Dude
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Rysesaka Rysesaka
Postal Dude frowned when he saw the giant putting Peter down. Postal Dude, wouldn't admit it, but from the few seconds, he's known Chris, Postal Dude place him on the list of people not to piss off and being ordered by the giant, did exactly as he was told and quietly walked over to them.

"First of I'm Postal Dude, and second not really, just arrived here by ship not too long ago. But I'm supposed to be retrieving something for Aria."

Ciara - The Commonwealth, The Badlands (Gladius-IV)

Seeing the humans across from them relax their stances, Ciara did the same and Umbra followed suit, though their weapons both remained at the ready. It was impossible to tell if the movement was a front, or genuine concern. On one hand, Ciara felt almost insulted. Didn't they know she was an accomplished soldier and assassin? On the other hand, no there was no way for them to know any of that just by looking at her, despite the fact that her ranking sigil was literally outlined in glowing energy on the front of her suit. But she didn't know if other people knew how the Tenno ranked themselves, so she let it slide.

As for their question, however, how did she answer that? Was she okay? Quite frankly, no. Even though she had only been wandering this new system for what felt like a day or so, she felt scared and isolated. For the first time, she couldn't contact other Tenno or go to a relay to barter and interact. Even on the Zariman, she had been with one of the larger groups of children. She was actually utterly alone this time. But she couldn't let them know, because then they could potentially take advantage of her. "I'm fine, just a bit lost," she stated. "Could I come with you to Diamond City?"

Demyx was flabbergasted "Wait! You know What a Heartless Is? " the nobody said as he saw the guard tense.

Scrathlch that, Shoot! Now we are in trouble!

Demyx then thought of a plan. With an assuring demeanor and a smile, the Nobody stated.

"Oh this thing? This is my pet Patrick! He's aaaaa cat!! THAT S RIGHT Hes my pet cat!!" Demyx bluffed as he laughed nervously while slowly but discretely try move closer. "He just looks like that because uh.... a prank! Thats Right!" he continued to lie his ass off.

Chris Walker

The man would introduce himself the moment he became part of the circle and Chris thought, what the fuck does a person called Postal Dude? He realized that the three of them are new to this place that is filled with darkness and possibly to encounter dangerous foes he would challenge sooner or later. When it comes to a ship, Chris assumed that he arrived here by ship on sea and the man mentioned a name of the woman but he really didn't care.

"Look, pigs." He looked at Postal Dude and Peter as he began to converse with.

"I really don't give damn on what the fuck is your business in this place but we need to stick together since we are new to this damn place. Otherwise, I'll go alone and find a fucking local here living in this place and to get the fuck out of here if I'm still alive." The giant said in a serious tone.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen billthesomething billthesomething

Sandrino Imperial
Trap Street, Seoul-Don, Tellestia
Gladius-I

Sandrino wakes up in the middle of street together with his evil counterpart. They both cough blood and looked on each other.

"How the hell are we alive?" His evil counterpart asked him.

"No. How are YOU alive?!" Sandrino corrected him.

"I'm you, Sandrino. Face it, your evilishness and cruel personality will always reside in your consciousness!"

His evil counterpart would charge at him, integrating himself to Sandrino's body which made Sandrino screamed demonically (most of the people residing in Trap Streets would hear his demonic scream). His eyes turned black red with black veins in his face for a second until seconds later, it fades away.

Sandrino coughed and breathe heavily. Inhaled and exhaled until he was okay. He shakes his head as he can't believe that he was alive. He lift himself up and observed his surroundings. He doesn't know where he is and it definitely doesn't look like Manila.

"Where the hell am I.." Sandrino said as he began to walk in these unfamiliar place.

JACK COOPER AND BT-7274
The Hunting Grounds
Wild Space

The Pilot and Titan continued their trek through the rainforest. Oddly enough, Cooper couldn't shake off the feeling that he was being watched. "BT... I can't help but get the feeling that we're being watched."

"Correct. I detect several bio-signatures in the trees above." The Titan stated matter-of-factly, as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

Suffice to say, that wasn't exactly the response Cooper was expecting. He stopped in his tracks and turned to face the treetops, scanning for any signs of life. After a while, however, without finding anything, the Pilot shrugged. "Probably just native wildlife or something." He said, more to reassure himself more than anything else.

"Cooper," BT spoke again, a sense of urgency in his voice this time. "I am detecting an incoming bio-signature, closing in fast."

"What is it?"

"Unknown. However, it is of large size."

A massive bipedal lizard creature suddenly burst through the foliage and made a beeline towards the Titan. BT merely sidestepped out of the way of the creature's charge. It stumbled slightly upon missing, allowing Cooper to get a good look of what had just tried to attack them.

Cooper was rather astounded, to say the least. "Is that a..."

"Scans indicate that it is Tyrannosaurus rex of the genus Tyrannosaurus, often called T-Rex, a carnivorous dinosaur assumed to have gone extinct 66 million years ago."

Yep, it was a dinosaur. An honest-to-god dinosaur. "BT, we didn't travel back in time, did we?"

"Uncertain, but given how you yourself have travelled through time itself, it is a possibility."

"Good point. Oh, here it comes again." The T-Rex had recovered. It growled at the Titan, and then charged forwards again.

Again, BT spun out of the way. Then he grabbed the dinosaur by the throat as it passed by, and then promptly choke-slammed it into the ground. He then raised his foot and then brought it down—hard.

Suffice to say, the prehistoric reptile's skull was no match for the Titan's 40-ton chassis.

As BT wiped bits of brain and blood off his foot, Cooper spoke. "BT, we really need to find out where we are."

"Affirmative."

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:
Steve Rodgers: Brymor Crossing, Sword Coast North (Certh, Gladius-II)
6bdf9aa5fdf15940c1944f9d3de941f0.png
Steve woke up in an alleway with a cobblestone floor. His vision was dazed and he struggled to stand, leaning against one of the walls. This definitely wasn't Wakanda, he thought.
His head felt like he'd been hit by a train and he rested it in one hand, letting out a groan in pain. He'd taken a direct punch from Thanos, somebody who had taken out the Hulk of all people.

He slid down the wall, resting his back and massaging the sides of his head with both hands. He felt a pain in his side and leaned forwards, coughing up a mouthful of blood that stained the fine cobblestone below.
Wiping his mouth, he attempted to stand once more, grunting as he stuck his head out of the alleyway. Taking one deep breath to compose himself, Rodgers stumbled out into the streets of this alien place.

Thanos had transported across space using the gauntlet, so it was possible he'd teleported Rodgers away as well. The question of course was, why? Despite throwing everything at the Mad Titan, he'd barely made a dent. Was it punishment for defying him, or did Thanos believe that Rodgers was that big of a threat that he had to be removed? If it was the latter, why hadn't Thanos just killed him.
This questions plagued his throbbing head.

Humans appeared to walk the streets, but this wasn't Earth. Perhaps they were like Thor, alien beings that appeared human? Among them were a few other aliens, including devil-like people with tails and horns, tall, muscular and green skinned people and even lizard-like people, some of which were as tall as Rodgers. They passed him by, giving him little more than a glance over.

Scanning the area, Rodgers spotted a building in the distance labeled "The Royal Brymor Tavern" and started to walk towards it. He could ask for directions in there and maybe even figure out where he was. He just hoped people spoke a language he could understand.

OPEN TO ANYONE

Jolie Baptiste: New Metropolis, The Badlands (Gladius-IV)
-ONE HOUR AGO-
The Hedge

Jolie rubbed her eyes as she sat up, scanning the environment around her. It didn't take her long to figure out that she lay in The Hedge.
The multicoloured trees and moving brambles further away from the path gave that away. Parts of the grass were different colours too, with purple and blue thrown in amongst the green and brown. She ran her hand through the grass and sat up.
Stick to the path, she told herself. Rule number one of The Hedge

"Oh, couilles (bollocks)." She muttered. Straightening her coat, Jolie sharply spun around with her revolver drawn.

"Woah!" A voice yelled.
Jolie examined the figure up and down. It was a woman dressed in a dark green waistcoat, with a pair of reading glasses covering her face and a clipboard in her right hand.
"You're not a Changeling..."
"You're rather observant." The woman smiled "You mind putting the gun down?"
Jolie shot her a blank stare in response
"Okay, fine. I brought you here because I need your help. I'm willing to make a deal."

Jolie's eyes widened slightly but she retained her composure, her hand still gripped around the revolver.
"Arcadia's gone to shit since the death of the Multiverse, too..."I'm not like the others."
"How?"
"Well for one thing, you're still standing. A bullet would be like a bee-sting to me." The woman smiled again.

Jolie rolled her eyes and lowered her gun "Just tell me what you want so I can get out of here."
"Right to it then? Good. You don't like your time wasted, despite the...You know."
"I can still be killed. I'm not immortal."
"Neither am I." The Woman shrugged "I need you to retrieve and deliver a very important cargo to the Mages in the south."

Jolie rolled her eyes once more, holstered her revolver and started to walk away. She would make her own way out of The Hedge.
"You'd be saving a life!" The woman called
She stopped in her tracks
"Thought that would get you."

Slowly turning around, Jolie took a few cautious steps towards the being standing on the path "Who is it?"
"A friend. She's not...Like me, but she's not a Changeling. I've been keeping her in Arcadia for quite some time."
"By keeping you mean..."
"I told you I wasn't like that. I'm not like the others. Playing with mortal lives, it's just...It's just not for me. I'm not asking you to believe me. I'm asking for help. I'll give you something in return."

Jolie folded her arms "I'm going to need some details."
"She's being held somewhere in New Metropolis. They have an abandoned insane Asylum there. Search for a woman called Amelia."
"Arkham's a big place."
"She's underneath it, bound using some kind of magic."
"Hold on...Let me get this straight... A True Fae wants me to break into an abandoned mental asylum to free another Fae being and bring her to a city full of Mages."
"Yes." The woman nodded
"And that doesn't sound suspicious."

The woman sighed "I told you before, I'm not like that. Look...Just go to the asylum and meet here at least. If you decide to leave her there I'll choose somebody else for the job, okay. But, I want you. I know who you are Jolie, and a woman with your skills mixed with your morality is rare to come by. It's even rarer since the Multiverse was eaten and Arcadia got fucked like everywhere else."

-PRESENT TIME-

The Impala pulled up to the decrepit iron gates of Arkham, coming to a gentle stop as Jolie stared at the grounds beyond. Taking a breath, mostly out of habit she pressed her foot against the pedal and pulled up to the guard tower. Like the rest of the unholy place, it had fallen into disarray but it made for good cover. She would't be able to get south if her car was scrapped for parts.

Parking her car inside and turning off the engine, Jolie stepped out and went through the boot for supplies. When geared up. With her rifle slung over her shoulder and both her crossbow and bastard sword attached to her back, she started the climb up the hill to the main grounds. The building loomed over the Vampire.

"Well, et c'est parti (here we go)." She sighed.

OPEN TO ANYONE
Douglas Ken: Seoul-Don, Tellestia (Gladius-I)
Douglas made his way down the cobblestone streets, his hands by his sides as he approached an alleyway. He tapped his ear and sighed
"Errol?" He asked "I'm on my way there now."
"I know. I can see you. Just..."
"Why did I ask the important lady for money?" He whispered "We need it. Badly. Sure things will be worse if this shite continues but, I guess we can kill two birds with one stone. Rent is one thing, but paying off that debt...I mean."

There was a pause on the other side
"I understand."
"Good. You heard from Mort?"
"He's coming back from his latest visit. Should be here in two days."
"Well then..." Douglas chuckled "I guess we'd better save the world before he comes back then, eh? Get to rub that in his face."
There was a slight laugh on the other line, and Douglas' grin increased "Alright, I'm going in. Just watch and see that I'm not followed. We can't have any of these gullible humans following me in, not while the situation's this fecking volatile."

Walking deeper into the alleyway, Douglas pressed his hands against a wall.
"Errol? What's the key."
"You need to um...Hold on. It's 'Speak the name of your first love and answer where they are'
"Well that's a bit shit. What if someone's never been in love before?"
"Then it's the usual smearing of the wall in blood...I-I think."

Taking one final look at the alley behind him to make sure he wasn't followed, Douglas rested his forehead gently against the wall.
"Jessica." He whispered "As for where she is now...Well, she's happy at least."

Within an instant, Douglas vanished and found himself on the other side of the wall.
Rysesaka Rysesaka

OPEN TO ANYONE

Markiplier: The Desert Sea, The Badlands (Gladius-IV)
markiplier.jpg
-Just outside of Rush Valley -

Mark Fischbach, otherwise known as Markiplier sat next to a fire, staring up at the night sky. He watched as another star blinked out of existence, meaning that the Great Hunger had claimed yet another universe. More lives were lost, and he wasn't there to save people. Mark clenched his fists and turned to the golden retriever sitting next to him and shot her a smile, scratching behind her ears.

"Ooh, who's a good puppo?" He asked, but it was no use. Mark may have been able to lie to himself, but lying to man's best friend about how you feel is impossible. He sighed heavily.

He looked into the distance, seeing a light from the city but it was at least a few hours of walking away. Mark could keep going through the night but Chica needed her rest. The heat of the desert sun had cooked the dog due to her heavy coat, and although the night was cool she was exhausted. Mark had given her the last of his water too, so they would need to keep moving before the sun went up again.

The idea of leaving her behind would never cross his mind. Looking back up at the night sky, Mark watched yet another star blink out of existence.

"Screw this." He muttered. He turned towards Chica who was wrapped up in a blanket and wrapped the blanket around one of his shoulders "C'mon puppo." He said with a reassuring smile as he started to walk deeper into the desert "We have a Multiverse to save."

OPEN TO ANYONE

Harley Quinn: Omega (Gladius-IV)

-SEVERAL DAYS AGO, Tellestia-

Harleen's face was naked of makeup as she stared blankly at the object in her left hand. It was a bloodied joker playing card.
He was dead, he had to be. The Joker of her world had been killed by Superman, and the Joker of the other world wanted nothing to do with her. She'd beaten him bloody and sent him crying back to Batman.

He'd never bother her again, right?
She thought about just burning the card, brushing it off as a sick joke. She'd been on the brunt end of worse jokes, after all and it was possible somebody held a grudge. It wasn't like she made that much of an effort to hide her secret identity, after all.
Just as Harleen was about to rip up the card, she noticed something written on the other side and held back the urge to yell.

Hello Harley
Meet me where we first met, we have a lot to talk about.
Love, Mr J.

PS: Bring our daughter along. I'm sure she wants to meet her father.

A smiley face next to a smudge of lipstick decorated the back of the card. She smelt the smudge, and gasped. Faking somebody's handwriting was one thing, but she smelt the all too familiar sent of the Joker on the smudge.
"No..." She shook her head

She knew that Arkham Asylum was on another planet, at least an entire solar system away and yet the Joker was still able to reach her here? Of course he could, he was the Joker.
The last part of his message turned Harleen's fear into anger. He knew about Lucy. Clenching her fists, the card crumpled in her hand.

"Okay, you wanna play rough? If you're listening to me, then hear this. If you're alive, I will kill you and if you're just some Joker wanabee I'mma bash your head in with my mallet."

-PRESENT DAY-

The first thing on Harley's agenda was making sure Lucy was safe. Thankfully, their apartment building was secure. State of the art security systems, the best she could legally obtain in Tellestia.
Arranging transport to the system had been difficult, but not impossible. Getting to a quarantined planet on the other hand...Well, there was only place she knew of where transport could be arranged: Omega.
She got a few glances as she walked the streets in full gear and makeup, with two hyenas at her side no less but given the other kinds of inhabitants it wasn't like she stuck out like a sore thumb. Seeing the Afterlife club, Harley pushed her way into the line.

"C'mon, let me in!" An annoyed human complained. Harley ignored him, pushing past and making her way into the club itself.

OPEN TO ANYONE

Last edited:
Namorae: The Western Graveyard, The Badlands (Gladius-IV)
Namorae opens her eyes, tense, as she hears a call. Doesn’t sound like a spirit. She walks to the edge of the deck, looking down. Hm. A strangely dressed man, but not too strange. She raises a hand in a wave. “Hello! Er, please pardon me for this strange question, but where am I?” She calls down. If he attacks, she’s fairly sure she can defend herself. She just doesn’t know why she’s here. If it’s to kill her, which would explain the amount of spirits, she’s in trouble.

Harry and Cait exchanged glances. Yep, the girl was an outlander alright.
"Sure. Just stick with us." Harry smiled.
He could ask about the machine later, when they were out of danger. He had so many questions burned into his mind. How did in work? What kind of firepower did it have? Who built it? He had to fight the urge to start blabbing out a million different questions.

"You should be glad you found us. The roads out here are pretty dangerous. Most things out here want to either eat you or steal your stuff, and they'll kill you for it."
"Sometimes all three." Cait added
"Yeah."
He slung the rifle over his shoulder.

"I'm Harry, that's Cait and our little friend here is called Dogmeat."
Dogmeat barked happily in response
"You can pet him if you want."

Noivian Noivian

YRIrSmQq_400x400.jpg
So in the first few minutes since arriving on the quarantined planet, Peter had been threatened by a bloodied mutant that called people pigs and now he stood face to face with a postman and his loyal dog. Obviously a package had been delivered to the wrong place and he was trying to right the wrong. He just hoped that the postman's employers recognised his efforts.

At least the mutant called everybody pigs, like some kind of gender-neutral term. He was glad that it wasn't an insult and nodded along as the giant talked about sticking together.
"I agree. I'm here to find my wife, and he's here to find a package. We could find both of them much faster if we work together."
He smiled
"I'm Peter, by the way. Oh! we should exchange our Twitter accounts. You two have Twitter, right?"
Rysesaka Rysesaka billthesomething billthesomething

Venkman looked up, giving Namorae a friendly wave. It didn't take much for him to piece her situation together. It was obvious that the blue light, whatever it was had only recently transported her to Gladius. There was a good chance she was traumatised, and an even higher chance that she was afraid. He didn't want to approach her too quickly, in case she made a break for it and ended up getting herself killed by something out in the Badlands, or just through sheer exposure.

"Let me guess, you just woke up here, didn't you?" He asked "This will be a lot to take in, but...You've been transported to another dimension, away from what was threatening your world."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Demyx was flabbergasted "Wait! You know What a Heartless Is? " the nobody said as he saw the guard tense.

Scrathlch that, Shoot! Now we are in trouble!

Demyx then thought of a plan. With an assuring demeanor and a smile, the Nobody stated.

"Oh this thing? This is my pet Patrick! He's aaaaa cat!! THAT S RIGHT Hes my pet cat!!" Demyx bluffed as he laughed nervously while slowly but discretely try move closer. "He just looks like that because uh.... a prank! Thats Right!" he continued to lie his ass off.

"Yeah, I know what a heartless is. Security here is trained in how to spot one." The guard said, clearly. A smile grew across his face as Demyx lied "Oh, of course! It's a weird looking cat, but I get it."
He shrugged his shoulders, a grin still plastered on his face
"Just try to be careful, okay kid? Some nasty people might mistaken your cat for a heartless and want to hurt him. Of course, lying and hurting others is illegal here but that doesn't stop some bad people from trying."

He placed his walkie-talkie back on his belt "I'm not sure I caught your name."

Last edited:
Postal Dude

Rysesaka Rysesaka The Mad Queen The Mad Queen
The Dude frowned at being called a pig, but out of all the things he's been called, Pig was the least offensive, So He decided to let it go just gave the giant a shrug.

"It's a win-win, We help each other and the quicker we can get the fuck out of here. But first things first. Asking the locals is out of the question. More than half of them are likely to stab you in the dick for no other reason than they want to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back