Glad to meet ya!

Nastarial

Limited Edition of Weird
I'm SO excited to be here!! I've been jonesing for a forum-based RP for the longest (been more than a years....)! I hope my skills won't be too rusty, but the best way to dust that off is put 'em to good use soon! I've done fantasy (modern and otherwise), romance, AUs, and some sci-fi. I also prefer RPs that's 2-5 paragraphs long per post; I get a better feel for all characters all 'round, especially my own. I have done much smaller posts, but they aren't as interesting. I've perused and seen a good assortment of various styles and post-length, and I can't to get started!! :)

Welcome to RPN! If you're ever in the mood for some romance, feel free to drop by so we can get something going!

You seem fun! I'm getting back from a smallish hiatus but if you don't mind slower posta for a while do feel free to hit me up. :)

Welcome to RPN!

Gossip Gossip Aw, thanks! I try to be, lol. That would actually help me get back into the flow of things. I definitely will when 24hrs are passed. :grinningteeth:

Omg, 'dragon'....that tickles me so much!! x3
You're obviously fun, so let me know what kind of RPs you're in to and we can see about getting something started! :)

Look at this high energy, piece of work here, being happy to meet new people.

BE MORE CYNICAL LIKE US, YOU HAPPY FOR LIFE PRICK! (Jk.)

It's not evil, per se..... But what if I don't have an asshole side?? I guess I could go about quoting Baelish, what with the ladder and all.

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is." <----- This suits a good bit of my more fun chars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back