• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Giving away character design

Nihilum

HONEEEEYY? WHERE'S MY SUPER SUIT?!
Title says it all. I need to dump a character design on someone who is actually genuinely interested in it and won't just shove it off to some dark, dusty corner. I'm willing to completely rehaul this piece in my current style for whoever takes it; someone ought to breathe some new life into it, and new life comes with new TOTALLY SICK art I guess.

The original concept was a former desert slave-trader captive turned into a lawful good paladin following the liberation of their camp by a knight order. They were supposed to be a cross-dresser that presented themselves as masculine, because y'know, ye ole' time misogyny. Sort of bordered on chaotic good at times. Questionable adherence to the paladin way of life; why are they flirting with the tavern wench? May or may not have prayed to the gods for forgiveness before slapping a bitch. Typical paladin things.

But yeah, whatever. I'll attach the design below. If you want to take over this character, just DM me or something telling me your plans for them and I'll give you my Stamp of Approval™. Or not.

josvin.png

Looks mint dude👌
Although I don’t think I’d be able to accept responsibility for such a character as this. They’re too cool.
Why are you giving them away though?

Why are you giving them away though?
They were made specifically for a low-fantasy medieval type of gig; I predominantly only do apocalyptic and dystopian these days, so I have no use for them anymore. My DnD days are long since over, lmao. They've pretty much just been collecting dust for like a year now and I don't have any real way to translate them out of their original genre. Better to rehome the character than to let them go to waste, I figured. <shrug>

They were made specifically for a low-fantasy medieval type of gig; I predominantly only do apocalyptic and dystopian these days, so I have no use for them anymore. My DnD days are long since over, lmao. They've pretty much just been collecting dust for like a year now and I don't have any real way to translate them out of their original genre. Better to rehome the character than to let them go to waste, I figured. <shrug>
That’s a good enough reason I suppose. Ooh I love apocalyptic and dystopian!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back