• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Laughing_Fruit

Beep boop
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I recently rewatched Given, and also this time watched the movie and the OVA! My heart is feeling things and I'd like to make something of it.
( Note I haven't read the manga. If there is something you want to include in the RP that is mentioned in the manga though, I'm okay with spoilers. I don't know how much the content has outside of what's been adapted. )

About me!
+ I'm 24, pronouns she/her
+ EST timezone but honestly all bets are off when it comes to the times I reply
+ I am typically frequent when it comes to replies, unless I'm busy or my motivation is low
+ I can RP here or on Discord just fine
+ I am happy to RP with little personal communication or RP while also taking time to converse about various things!
+ I'm a literate roleplayer, though my length is flexible. Can be casual 1-para to 3-4 however I refuse to do novella. Also, I only RP in third person.

What might I want from you?
+ You being 18+ but ideally 20+ solely for the fact I feel weird roleplaying romance with minors haha
+ Be able to do roleplays that are more than one sentence long, and be literate! Book style roleplaying, no asterisks and such.
+ Able to have a conversation/discuss RP. If you just wanna RP and not talk to me personally for one second, that's absolutely okay! However, I need my partner to be able to put input into the roleplay and not just make me decide everything while you go along with it
+ Going off the last point, be able to communicate. If you're losing interest, a scene is going on too long, you want to include something or don't like something I included, etc. please mention it!
+ Open minded!! This is a big one. I'm not looking for people who can't accept other opinions. Example being....Say, you don't like Kaji because of things he's done. Please don't shame me or anyone else for liking him
+ Preferably you RP third person, very few exceptions for this

Content!
Character wise, I can play about every main character in the show, with slightly varying confidence. The one I'm least confident in is Ugetsu, but I'm not against playing him - practice makes perfect! Just know that I am still working on getting a handle on how to play him better. For who you play, any of the mains are good, and I'm happy with all of the relationships (including past ones like Ugetsu/Kaji and Mafuyu/Yuki).
I can have roleplays take place in the past for the latter ships I mentioned above, perhaps do a timeskip(I prefer no huge timeskips but small ones are good), maybe a small tiny AU, etc.

If you're looking for a different ship, such as Yatake/Haruki, Hiiragi/Yagi, etc just let me know!

I love a good mix of active plot, slice of life romance, angst, all sorts of fun stuff. I do have some ideas in mind and they do lean a little angsty, but if you're not into the angst and just want some fun wholesome stuff, I can do that too!

To make it easier, all of the characters I usually play are(in no particular order):
+ Mafuyu Sato
+ Ritsuka Uenoyama
+ Yuki Yoshida
+ Haruki Nakayama
+ Akihiko Kaji
+ Ugetsu Murata

I'm not the best at making these but I hope all that got across well. If you have questions just let me know!​

Last edited:
I recently rewatched Given, and also this time watched the movie and the OVA! My heart is feeling things and I'd like to make something of it.
( Note I haven't read the manga. If there is something you want to include in the RP that is mentioned in the manga though, I'm okay with spoilers. I don't know how much the content has outside of what's been adapted. )

About me!
+ I'm 24, pronouns she/her
+ EST timezone but honestly all bets are off when it comes to the times I reply
+ I am typically frequent when it comes to replies, unless I'm busy or my motivation is low
+ I can RP here or on Discord just fine
+ I am happy to RP with little personal communication or RP while also taking time to converse about various things!
+ I'm a literate roleplayer, though my length is flexible. Can be casual 1-para to 3-4 however I refuse to do novella. Also, I only RP in third person.

What might I want from you?
+ You being 18+ but ideally 20+ solely for the fact I feel weird roleplaying romance with minors haha
+ Be able to do roleplays that are more than one sentence long, and be literate! Book style roleplaying, no asterisks and such.
+ Able to have a conversation/discuss RP. If you just wanna RP and not talk to me personally for one second, that's absolutely okay! However, I need my partner to be able to put input into the roleplay and not just make me decide everything while you go along with it
+ Going off the last point, be able to communicate. If you're losing interest, a scene is going on too long, you want to include something or don't like something I included, etc. please mention it!
+ Open minded!! This is a big one. I'm not looking for people who can't accept other opinions. Example being....Say, you don't like Kaji because of things he's done. Please don't shame me or anyone else for liking him
+ Preferably you RP third person, very few exceptions for this

Content!
Character wise, I can play about every main character in the show, with slightly varying confidence. The one I'm least confident in is Ugetsu, but I'm not against playing him - practice makes perfect! Just know that I am still working on getting a handle on how to play him better. For who you play, any of the mains are good, and I'm happy with all of the relationships (including past ones like Ugetsu/Kaji and Mafuyu/Yuki).
I can have roleplays take place in the past for the latter ships I mentioned above, perhaps do a timeskip(I prefer no huge timeskips but small ones are good), maybe a small tiny AU, etc.

If you're looking for a different ship, such as Yatake/Haruki, Hiiragi/Yagi, etc just let me know!

I love a good mix of active plot, slice of life romance, angst, all sorts of fun stuff. I do have some ideas in mind and they do lean a little angsty, but if you're not into the angst and just want some fun wholesome stuff, I can do that too!

To make it easier, all of the characters I usually play are(in no particular order):
+ Mafuyu Sato
+ Ritsuka Uenoyama
+ Yuki Yoshida
+ Haruki Nakayama
+ Akihiko Kaji
+ Ugetsu Murata

I'm not the best at making these but I hope all that got across well. If you have questions just let me know!​
hello! I have come to this site specifically looking for people in the Given fandom to RP with :)
would you be intsrested in RPing with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back