Give your terrible roleplaying advice

Always use complicated and stylish text like Zalgo as you main writing font with changing font colors and emojis at every single word, this would give you mad RP cred.

its ok to describe your hair , clothes and whole self in at least 3 paragraphs long.

Always turn "useless" powers up to 11, so you'll sneak into RPs with god-tier abilities and nobody will know until you've already erased the competition.

use these things *uses these things*

YhJP26Ul.jpg

Replying to a ten paragraph opener with one word is spectacular. Always keep responses to one word.

Make sure your character tries to kill everyone at some point in the RP or it's a failure, even if it's a modern RP with no violence or magic.

You always want to start off on a good foot when contacting potential partners. To do this, make sure you make it very clear that you did not read even a single line of their search ad by contacting them with an idea that is entirely irrelevant to anything they showed even an inkling of interest in. Or, even better, make it short and sweet with this classic line: "want to rp?"

insist on playing an oc character in a canon role play, and when that for some reason doesn't succeed, turn a relatively unknown canon character into your oc.
guaranteed to work 100% of the time.

same note, if you're making your oc the love interest of a canon character, make sure their appearance matches theirs perfectly. how else is everyone supposed to know you're together if you don't look like identical twins?

Don't start roleplaying.
Disclaimer: under certain circumstances it can be considered as good advice.

make EVERY storyline about YOU! You are a special snowflake who only replies with one paragraph yet would like to have each and every parts od the RP all about you! To emphasize on this, make sure your character creates a mini series consist of your posse RP ing mundane stuff then have them join the main storyline with YOU as an emphasis... If other people ignores your "witty" and "insightful" comment of how perfect or pretty your obvious self insert is, bully them into changing their narrative to Suit your Need...

Ignore the crowd who says "Its *insert person* 's character ! So Its his way to interpret What his/her character is" they are just posers who does "shitty 1000 word s ++ reply" and definitely worthy of being Bullied by your white knight because Reasons..

Always cause drama on the ooc page Of An RP ....even the oneS you are not includes in!! This would give you made tweenage cred!

When all drama is exhausted because the GM says so... Continue doing it for 2 more pages before "unexpectedly quitting" because " It no longEr interests me * aka your REAL reason of "my character is so two dimensional and self insert that I wrote myself to a corner.." Always find the Person who you didnt agree with and insert your unwanted opinion on their newest RP..

Last edited:
Make your character immortal and impossible to kill.

Use the popular themes for your RPs!

Spam your partners profiles, unless they actually respond to your messages.

Last edited:
Do not use the ooc page to communicate with ALL of the people involve with the rp, Instead use a Discord to just invite all of your friends (and your friends only... Bo gms no other players... Just players who are your friends) to plot on how to ruin the whole RP... Even when the GM says you cant use such.

When ignored or badly trounced in an RP, utilize that discord to gather up your whiteknights to shitppst and gang up on the Rp and the person who "is so unreasonable because he wont let me win or does not bend to my own self imposed morals and beliefs!!! Boo~ hoo~"

Last edited:
To role play, you need the best of OCs!

-9000 years old but only looks like they're 13.
-Character guidelines? PFFT. Why not be a Victoria's Secret Model in medieval times? Much more fun!
-Always carry a katana
-Your parents died? Well I LOST MY ENTIRE FAMILY But they didn't care about me anyway...but since I lost them all, it trumps your tale.
-"Hey, I just met you 2 minutes ago but we're totally in love. Not crushing but totally in love!"
-Mind reading!

//excuse me while I just cringe at the above horrors.

To role play, you need the best of OCs!

-9000 years old but only looks like they're 13.
-Character guidelines? PFFT. Why not be a Victoria's Secret Model in medieval times? Much more fun!
-Always carry a katana
-Your parents died? Well I LOST MY ENTIRE FAMILY But they didn't care about me anyway...but since I lost them all, it trumps your tale.
-"Hey, I just met you 2 minutes ago but we're totally in love. Not crushing but totally in love!"
-Mind reading!

//excuse me while I just cringe at the above horrors.
Kudos for this post, i'm dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back