• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Art request corner

Virus

Official enby virus
I have a lot of drawings to catch up on on my iPad fucked up tablet, screen doesn't respond as much..., but... I would like to have some requests for drawings as I'm getting the drawing fever again. Any fandoms are accepted, oc drawings you have to give a detailed description of their looks.

Your picture will be posted in my art thread with your name on it

I feel awkward about the whole no paying thing, but if it alleviates your boredom, then go for it. Might be amusing to see. I want to do my own OC, so that ain't it. How about an amusing mish mash that might set off hardcore fans:

Evil Spock, with that Nier Automata blindfold hanging off the side of his head covering the right eye, [kind of like mirrored Kakashi from Naruto but with a visor that looks like a large blindfold.] and a wizard staff. Bonus points if he's wearing some sort of tech priest robes or the most absurd yet still practical uniform in the world.

I'm sure that could be a laugh and a half in more ways than one.

I feel awkward about the whole no paying thing, but if it alleviates your boredom, then go for it. Might be amusing to see. I want to do my own OC, so that ain't it. How about an amusing mish mash that might set off hardcore fans:

Evil Spock, with that Nier Automata blindfold hanging off the side of his head covering the right eye, [kind of like mirrored Kakashi from Naruto but with a visor that looks like a large blindfold.] and a wizard staff. Bonus points if he's wearing some sort of tech priest robes or the most absurd yet still practical uniform in the world.

I'm sure that could be a laugh and a half in more ways than one.
I haven't heard of that fandom yet, but ill try my best :)

I haven't heard of that fandom yet, but ill try my best :)
They're alright - hysterically over the top. NA is a bit more philosophical. It's one of the few that fucked me up, so yeah I'd recommend that and all it's associated with.

I'm with Kazami in that I feel a typa way making requests without offering something in return. Would ya be interested in an Art Trade? Request in exchange for a request? I could use some warm-up inspo myself ;D

I'm with Kazami in that I feel a typa way making requests without offering something in return. Would ya be interested in an Art Trade? Request in exchange for a request? I could use some warm-up inspo myself ;D
Sorry, it's just I can't have the money at the moment cause I'm still not used to commissions.
But, I do like the request part. ;)

Hiya um...i would like to see how Tin-Tin would look drawn by ya. If thats alright.

Edit: i would like to add that Tin-Tin is my robo man

Last edited:
I'd love to do an art trade, if you're game, but I'm in the middle of a few things at the moment -- would you be cool with a rain check for a later date? :3 ?

I'd love to do an art trade, if you're game, but I'm in the middle of a few things at the moment -- would you be cool with a rain check for a later date? :3 ?

1597644357120.png Same might as well work together as a community 1597644357120.png

Edit: these emotes are wack on mobile. But I like them too much.

Last edited:
Reese is a 16 year old boy with apricot skin, short, light brown hair(you can draw any hairstyle,just please draw bangs), one chocolate eye and one blue eye with a silver-grey pupil(the pupil on the brown eye is normal). If you look into his blue eye,you are paralyzed until he breaks eye contact(he has an eye patch pushed up onto its forehead,it is black). He is just an oc of mine that is not part of any fandom. Can you draw him with one hand on his neck,the other on his hip, and he has a tiny bit creepy smile on his face. Please do not draw miss Lily
Untitled26.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back