• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bastion

just a little guy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Bastion and Naruto is my son! I really love part one of the series and have an obsession with giving him family members. Usually twin sisters because that's where it all started. So here I am, looking for people interested in rping altered-timelines where Naruto has a family of some kind! I've got plenty of scenarios of my own, but I'm also open to hearing your ideas!

ABOUT ME

Bastion • Agender • He/him • 28
3rd person paragraph | 1-3 paragraphs

Hey, I'm Bastion (DoodlerBee for art.) I'm unemployed due to disability and have difficulty leaving the house so roleplay is my main form of socialization. I love to talk OOC, especially about our characters and future scenes, but I also have a lot of difficulty initiating and making conversation. I promise I really want to talk to you, I just don't know how!

I check my messages almost immediately, although I may need some time to reply. Depending on my inspiration and energy levels I will reply several times in one day, or go several days before responding. I try not to go longer than a week, and if it's taking that long I'll let you know the issue. Typically it's either because I'm stressed out and can't think, or because I need some ideas for how to progress the scene. Talking about the current and future scenes OOC really helps me with my response time.

TRIGGERS AND LIMITS

I am comfortable with any topic being a part of a character's story, provided the topic is handled respectfully. However, some topics can trigger a panic attack if they are depicted, while others simply make me uncomfortable. These topics may appear in the roleplay, but I ask that they not appear on-screen or in detail. The focus should be on coping and/or recovery.
  • Suicidal actions
  • Rape
  • Abuse
  • Depression
  • Anxiety

PARTNER EXPECTATIONS

The following is required if you want to roleplay with me:
  • Acceptance of all marginalized people, regardless of race, sexuality, gender, disability, or other such factors.
  • Writes in 3rd person paragraph format, at least 1 paragraph per reply.
  • Will contribute to plotting and moving scenes forward.
Note: Although I'm willing to roleplay with those under 21, make sure you inform me of your age when you approach me, especially if you're under 18.

THE ROLEPLAY

As I mentioned in the beginning, I am happy to consider your scenarios. I can play team 7 and basically any of the part one genin, as long as they're my own spin on them. If I'm trying to stick to canon, I just can't connect with them (although I'm fine with playing them for just a scene or so when needed.) I do have quite a few scenarios of my own though, so if any of them catch your interest, let's discuss things. I'm open to making alterations and additions to my scenarios as well, since I consider roleplays to be AUs of my AUs.

I'm just gonna give the brief version of each of my AUs for now. I'll update later with proper outlines and character details.
  • Nanami AU: Naruto has a twin sister, befriends Sasuke after the Uchiha slaughter, and graduates without incident. This version of Naruto doesn't seek validation from the village or want to be Hokage. He also doesn't have Shadow Clones in the beginning.
  • Maki AU: Naruto has a twin sister and they have a toxic dependency on each other. Maki cheats so Naruto graduates, meaning he doesn't learn Shadow Clones. Maki replaces Sakura on team 7 and Sasuke is basically ignored by the twins.
  • Akane AU: Kushina lives and becomes Hokage, Naruto has a twin sister, and the Uchiha slaughter never happens. Naruto is taught to control the kyuubi from a young age, and befriends it. He looks at all offers of friendship with suspicion after overhearing a "friend" was being forced by their parents to play with him just to be close to the Hokage.
  • Masao AU: Kushina and Minato adopt a stray survivor of the Uzumaki clan, who becomes Naruto's caretaker when they pass. Kushina and Mikoto made sure Masao and Itachi were friends, so naturally Masao makes sure Naruto and Sasuke are friends. When the Uchiha slaughter happens, Masao and Naruto take in Sasuke.
  • Higan AU: Kakashi takes in a boy he finds on a mission soon after Naruto's birth. After living with Kakashi for a few years, Higan meets Naruto on the street late at night. When he finds out Naruto has no one at home, he takes it upon himself to start looking after him. Eventually Naruto is officially adopted, and after the Uchiha slaughter, so is Sasuke.

If you want to roleplay with me, introduce yourself first. Tell me the basics about yourself and a little about your life or interests outside roleplaying.

Also include some ideas for the roleplay. This should include who you'll play as well as your ideas for the plot. Also, even if you want to go with my plot, you should bring some ideas of your own for what can happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back