• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Give Me Your Love? (otome game-ish)

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check

Story

Give Me Your Love has been the game you've been playing with your two other friends (be it online or irl) to pass time. However, this game had started to grow on you, making it almost an everyday thing to conquer the several routes. You talked about it with your friends, sometimes even recommending to those who were trying to find something similar. Even more amazing was the fact that the game was about to get an anime adaptation for it! You couldn't be more excited. One day, the three of you decided to meet up to play the last part of the game which had a hidden feature inside of it (which only showed after you got every achievement unlocked which was quite the task):

Would you like to continue to the secret ending?

It was just a simple question that anyone could find in these kinds of otome games, so of course you decided to click “Yes”. But then another question popped up which was a little more unusual:

Are you sure?

With a little bit of hesitation and/or discussing about how odd this game was, the three of you eventually clicked on “Yes” again. The screen flared up brightly not too long after, sucking you into it without much ado. Little did you know you would actually end up in Give Me Your Love yourselves?!

About

This RP will be a little more light-hearted as we would follow the lives of the three people that got transported into the game together with the available crushes. Despite it being light-hearted most of the time, there could be drama as well! The 3 will be transported in a more historical/medieval setting.

Guidelines

> This RP will require about 300 words per post just to keep this going.

> It will not be fast-paced, but rather slow since I can’t be online every day so events will take a little longer.

> A maximum of 2 characters per person currently.

> Try to have some variety in personalities since this is based on an otome game like story. (No mary/gary sues).

Give Me

Your Love

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back