• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital GIVE ME UR OPINION!

If this is a base, or how to guide, then no.
If you actually hand-drew this, then it's fine.

This looks pretty good! :DD
The main things that I see that would really bring more dynamic to the drawing would be the inking, symmetry and line variation.

Inking and Line Variation: anime is a very ink and colour based medium which bases around cell shading. You have the colouring down it seems when it comes to the eyes, but I feel as though, if you really want to make this an illustration and not something to actually animate, you could use thicker lines for the darker areas and thinner lines for the sides of the jaw, neck, upper and lower part of the nose and in the middle and corners of the mouth. Don't be afraid to really make those dark areas more intense! :DD

Symmetry: anime is also known for it's symmetry! It's a medium meant to be 'perfect', although when animated it may not seem like it. What I noticed with the jaw was that the corners were not on the same level which may give an odd appearance to the face. :))

Also, don't be afraid to clean up your lines if you make a mistake and make a few thinner strands for the hair and some natural bumps. Believe it or not, anime is merely an over exaggeration of the human face, and they really are quite similar once you get to know it. ! :))

Well, I'm no art expert unlike the other guys who commented and can't draw for shit but I think it's pretty good but then is obnoxious IMO. While the bun is well drawn, it feels like it is just something added last minute to have more detail

Its not a base. I drew it on ms paint. I don't use bases...
tutorial stuff.png
I drew an example for you, but mainly I wanted to help you with the bun since Black Rain Black Rain has done a good job with everything else! Your face is a little off, I can tell you did not draw a base before you did the face as
tut.png Where the arrows are, you should make those smoother, hair isn't blocky! And where the line is, that's where her jaw should be curved in more! Also when you do a bun, you need to make sure your hair flows towards that bun in some sort of way other wise it will look unnatural! The way you drew your bangs makes a top bun look much more natrual :D (If you need more detail from me let me know, I'll do the best I can!) And you should be using a circle for the starting point of the head to keep your anatomy in check :)

And... By draw, you mean digitally right? Either you have some good software or some of this is definitely pre-rendered material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back