• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kurotsuki

One body, many minds
Heya, I'm Amatsu! I've been looking for fandom rps with little success so it's time for some original plots. But I've been having a bit of a creative block so I'm looking for a partner who can give me some ideas!

First things first, I AM NOT GHOST-FRIENDLY. Tell me if we need to pause or drop the rp for any reason, DO NOT just disappear on me. I am terribly athazagoraphobic and I hate it when people suddenly vanish from a rp.

I am probably the most active role-player you will ever meet, I am online pretty much all day every day and will reply as fast as I can. I usually reply to a rp within 20 minutes ~ an hour. As such, I ask for a partner that will reply at least once daily. I live in the USA, central time zone, and can usually be online any time between 7:00 AM - 10 or 11 PM.

I don't care how old/young my partner is, I just need you to be mature and willing to discuss/rp some dark themes. These include themes such as; depression, anxiety, abuse, self-harm, violence/aggression, suicide or suicidal characters, addiction, etc.

Reply length doesn't matter much, just no one-liners. I normally write a couple of paragraphs or more, depending on how immersed I am in the story.

I can rp female or nonbinary characters. I will rp any pairing where I can be a F or NB character. (No MxM, sorry. I can't play males.)
Love triangles are the best imo so I'm willing to double up on the roles if you are too! I will play as many characters as I need. That can be 1, 2, or 10.

Character stereotypes; I tend to play characters based on the Japanese -dere stereotypes. My favorites to play are yandere (obsessive and violent), sadodere (sadistic and posessive), tsundere (c'mon, we all know what a tsundere is), and utsudere (depressed and lonely).
I LOVE danderes, I'm just not good at playing them. If you would play a dandere character to ship with my character that would be AMAZING! (My fictional crush is a dandere and they are so freakin' adorable ohmygod-)

Being someone with some high-functioning disorders (I am autistic, ADHD, also depression and anxiety) I enjoy playing characters with mental issues. This means most of my characters will either have depression, PTSD, BPD, etc. There's also a good chance they'll be nihilistic and/or suicidal. Or aggressive. Or just straight-up insane. But, at the same time, I LOVE romance/fluff, so more often than not they'll be a dynamic character who improves over time.

Her name's Kurou Tamashi. Everyone knows that's not her real name, but a name she gave herself after being disowned by her parents a few years ago. Kurou had murdered one of her high school teachers after they failed her for the year in a fit of panicked rage, knowing her strict parents would be disappointed and upset. Nearly a year after the incident, she was found not guilty by reason of insanity, and charges were dropped, although she was forced into counselling and put on a whole bunch of meds in an attempt to correct her issues. She stopped taking said meds after her parents kicked her out and she couldn't afford them any longer.

She dropped out of high school her senior year. Both her parents, her only family, were found dead in their home, but there wasn't enough evidence to convict Kurou, so she was let go yet again. She recieved a large sum of money from the court proceedings, and now lives in a small apartment by herself.
At 21 years old, she spends her days hanging out around the city, getting into trouble with local gangs, stealing, shoplifting, doing whatever she pleases. Substance abuse, suicide attempts, and DUIs are common occurrences. She's been depressed and suicidal her whole life, and pushes everyone away.

Finally, the plots. I love dynamic characters. Especially mentally ill ones that improve throughout the course of the story. One of my favorites is this; a depressed, suicidal, and nihilistic character believes there is no good people in the world. Then they meet a shy, kind soul who understands their pain and tries their best to help them through it. They don't trust them at first, but slowly start to fall in love with them. (Btw, this is one of the plots I would absolutely love to rp, so go ahead and DM me if you want to do it. This specific prompt is an utsudere F x dandere any). If you have another idea for a plot, please DM me!
My only request; romance is a must! I find that most of my stories are centered around a relationship.

I love OOC chat and being friends with my partners, so please don't be afraid to DM me.

Edit: Sorry for editing so soon after posting, rearranged and added some info.
Edit2: Placed some info under spoilers to keep it more organized/condensed.

Last edited:
I’d be interested in roleplaying with you if you’re still looking! You can always shoot me a PM!
I'm always looking for new partners, but notice how I asked for potential partners to PM me first with an idea. I mainly created this thread to implement others' ideas into my worlds, or create new ones based on your ocs/ideas.

I'm always looking for new partners, but notice how I asked for potential partners to PM me first with an idea. I mainly created this thread to implement others' ideas into my worlds, or create new ones based on your ocs/ideas.
Eek, that went right over my head. Sorry about that! I’ll PM you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back