• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Give me a prompt and I’ll scribble you something for free!

Swift_Phoenix

Same heart, same blood
Roleplay Type(s)
Basically that. XD (But please read the rules!)

Rules:
• All art will be free and free to use, but I’ll have a little signature in every piece, and please don’t claim these as your own.
• I will be doing these on a five-at-a-time basis, first come, first serve.
• Try to keep your request simple, and post here with your request. You can simply say ‘Claim please!’ and PM me the details or you can add your details into the post (if it’s long, please spoiler to avoid clutter).
If there’s more than one version of a character please specify! Also I’d love it if you could tell me if you have an ideal pose/situation in mind and outfit (example, instead of just ‘Spider-Man’ say something like ‘Tom Holland Spider-Man (MCU) standing with Tony Stark’.
• OCs are allowed, just PM me a brief rundown of their appearance and important things. :)
• One request per batch per user. If you have requested one already, please wait until at least a day has passed since you received it to ask for another.
• Most of these will be small, traditional and in a scribbly style.
• Examples:
I cropped this one, so it looks a bit blurry and big
Scarlet Witch (MCU)
B07F9BBE-0B5C-47DC-A6DE-884CA670E609.jpeg
The original 6 Avengers with Winter Soldier and Falcon (and Redwing), also MCU
3E9D6AEF-A337-4289-80CC-EED8396B3F18.jpeg
If you have any questions, please ask! I’d love to help you with your request. :)

Currently, I will take requests for the following fandoms:

The Maze Runner
Marvel (MCU)
DC (any, but I like the Arrowverse better than DCEU)
Once Upon a Time (the fairytale based series)
Star Wars (any)
Warrior Cats (and the other Erin Hunter series)

More may be added later on. :)

Last edited:
Alrighty! I think I’m going do them standing together and smiling without their masks like Sam and Bucky in the second example unless you have a preference on pose/situation? :)

War Machine but as detailed as you can get him in whatever reasonable time limit you set for yourself.

May I request a Hawkeye? MCU or 616 or whatever -- Clints are Clints are Clints. :D

Possibly a Hawkeye who has realized he is in way over his head?

(Also, would you like a quick sketch, in return? An Avenger for an Avenger?)

Maybe Peter Parker in his suit and no mask with Tony who has no suit. Like an Irondad/Spiderson thing if you can do that.

Maybe Peter Parker in his suit and no mask with Tony who has no suit. Like an Irondad/Spiderson thing if you can do that.

Since it's two characters, it might take me a little bit. I have some other things I'm working on, and I don't think I'd be able to fit a two-character sketch in, in my breaks.

Stephanie Brown Spoiler giving Gwen Stacy Spider-Gwen/Spiderwoman/Ghost Spider a high five. They are celebrating both being awesome blonde superheroes that wear costumes with hoods.

Perfect, I could use a scribble of my Warrior Cat.
The Cat in question is Foxpelt, an orange tabby with a black tip on their tail and white fur around their eyes. Their irises are green. They also have black fur on their feet.

And that’s all the slots filled! I’ll only be reopening these when I’m done with the current ones. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back