Not open for further replies.

The Succubi Queen

Ethereal Goddess

human_giratina_by_rip_joey-d55he7d.jpg

Pokemon: Giratina #487

Type(s): Ghost Dragon

Nature: Impish

Birthday: October 31

Long-term Goal/Dream: To destroy the world! I mean, Arceus messed it up bad this time.

Quotes from your character:

"Don't you just hate it when they act like that?"

"Don't like them? Kill them. Duh."

"War is easy- you just blast some stuff, and stuff dies."

Personality: "What is there to say? I'm Chaos incarnate- hell, Arceus made a whole 'nother world to stick me into, cuz I kept messing his up. Oh well. But, enough about this history. I'm a pretty fun guy, with regular goals- wanting to be the very best, wanting to destroy the world- I guess if you had to label me, I'm Chaotic Evil- but I think labels are pretty lame. I'm just like your fun uncle- I fix the mistakes your dad made, and make sure he raises you right. If that means I need to drive the world into war? I can do that." Gerard is pretty straightforward in his personality- an absolute warhawk, he tends to oppose the things Arceus makes in hopes of forcing him to create a world that fits Gerard's Image- like his Distortion World. He pushes the other Legendaries towards bickering and violence, and hopes sparking a war will be the right move to force Arceus's hand into resetting the world one more time. Beneath it all, though- he's just kind of lonely. But he'll never admit it.

*Bio: "Well, way back when, it was just me and Arceus- the two most powerful being. Creation and Destruction. Of course, then Arceus made his stupid squad of lackeys, and after a bit of a fight, he kicked me into the Distortion world and locked me up there. Since then, the cycle of creation and destruction has gone one way- he makes a world, hides my Griseous Orb. I do what I can to make a mess of whatever he's made until I find my orb, and then I tip the scales in my favor until he has no choice but to remake the planet. One of these days, though, he'll slip up just enough, and the roles will reverse- and I'll be able to create. And I will have a world all my own filled with souls- instead of my stupid lonely distortion world."

Rivals: Arceus, Dialga, Palkia

Friends: What are friends?

Crushes: Arceus

Intimate Relationships:

Magical Item: Griseous Orb- Currently Lost Somewhere in Nonemon World

Ability: Telepathy

Move Set: Shadow Sneak

Dragon Claw

Aura Sphere

Hex

TM:

Will-o-Wisp