• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gintama inspired rp

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Long ago, this nation was known as the land of the samurai. The dream-filled Edo skies, upon which the samurai once gazed, are now filled with the ships of the Amanto, beings that suddenly invaded and rose to power. And now these arrogant aliens walk the streets of the city. The samurai have lost their swords, status, and even their honor… In this city You can work to get money, fight back the aliens with the rebels, or run with a gang like others in the kabuki district.

My ideas so far
1) is original characters replacing gin, shinpachi, kagura etc going on hijinks like the anime or even lifting arc’s completely to mess up in our own ways

2) people play as shinsegumi or rebels under kondo or Katsura.

3) just the general setting, aliens taken over a medieval earth. advancing humans technology and treating them as peasants.

I'd like to join.
I'd like to play Katsura in his silly, funny, cute ways. If he's not available, I can play a girl to replace Kagura.

Yea gintama is lost on these poor people...

Does it mean it has no fans here? That's a pity. We could start an open thread and let them see how awesome it can be.

It has some fans surely but not many believe in its rp potential it would seem...
If you want to start something go ahead and I'll join in aha

It'll take me some time to think of a proper plot but I'm going to do it someday. I'll call you when I'm done. Who's your favorite character? I want to reserve that for you.

Gintoki, sougo, katsura, any OC of mine aha
Its been awhile since I watched gintama but I'd probably brush up to play one of those characters lol

I still the idea is great for a rp.
Aliens invade etc

Gintoki is yours. The main character needs a strong supporter.
Your suggestion is good but to have it go smoothly, I need to break it into smaller parts that can be played during less than a month; like episodes. One of them, that probably will be the first one, can be three parties uniting against some alien plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back