• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ∗ gingham's roleplay search

gingham

-ˏˋ welcome! you can call me gingham, and this here is my roleplay partner search thread.

to keep this as brief as possible; i'm 19, and searching for a longterm roleplay of... just about anything! like, yeah, literally anything as long as we're both into it. i don't follow many anime/show fandoms so i'm afraid that that would probably be my limit (you're still free to ask about videogame fandoms though) but just about anything else goes. my one major requirement would be that you would have to be alright with being my friend foremost; i find it very hard to stay engaged in our characters or writing if it feels too professional between us. i'm generally very friendly and laidback, and i love sending memes, gushing about our characters/rp, and drawing our characters together, so please don't be shy!

i have many preestablished characters and worlds that i'm interested in developing, but i'm also more than alright with creating entirely new characters to match yours or even creating an entirely new world with new characters if that's something you're into.

before i delve into my interests, there are some things i would like to note.

notes:
  • please be 18+.
  • please be alright with romantic shipping/dark content! i really enjoy that content in particular, and i find long bouts of fluff or monotony a bit tedious. if you are largely or generally uncomfortable with dark material, i am not the partner for you!
  • that being said, i don't expect you to be comfortable with everything under the sun. please let me know what makes you uncomfortable or what triggers you and i will do the same!
  • as i said above, if you're only interested in roleplaying and do not enjoy outside interaction or seek to make friends with me, i am not the partner for you!
  • i highly prefer fxf or mxm, but fxm is fine if the female is the one leading the relationship.
  • i do not care how much you write as long as it contains quality. do not feel pressured to mirror length, really. write as much or as little as you feel is needed!
  • i do not mesh well with script style roleplay, and i do not enjoy 1st person perspective.
  • i will tell you if i'm not interested in our plot anymore and i'd appreciate if you could do the same, since i'd hate to poke you if you're simply no longer into it.
  • i'd prefer to roleplay over discord, but i'm alright with doing so here if i must. however, you must have a discord for outside communication.
with that aside, here are some character dynamics and general content i enjoy:

heart-wrenching angst - hurt and comfort - mafia - LA style crime - idols - friends to lovers to enemies (and any other variation) - molasses-style slow burn - lunatic who embraces their insanity paired with someone who has equally as dubious morals but appears more rational and doesn't accept that they're maybe just as bad - morons in love - hothead who makes friends with the most oblivious person alive - a pairing with refusal to put a name to their relationship - murder mystery - horror that starts subtle and slowly comes to the forefront - happy endings - misunderstandings - two sides of the same coin - low to mid fantasy - aspects of royalty - extremely developed/expansive worlds (god i love worldbuilding) - side characters (!)

as for plots, i have a couple that i'm really interested in but those tend to be character specific, and i'd rather discuss them in private. feel free to bring up plots that you're interested in, though!

if any of this interests you, feel free to send me a dm! from there we can talk about what we would want to rp, and then we can exchange discords!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back