• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ginger's Cravings

smolginger

Local dumb hoe
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=container] display:flex; height:70vh; max-width:900px; border:1px solid #9abfe0; margin:auto;center; flex-wrap:wrap; align-items:flex-start; overflow:hidden; flex-direction:row; [/class] [class=scrollbox] width:101%; height:60vh; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=text] margin-left:5px; font-family:Heebo, regular; font-size:1em; color:#4f4f4f; [/class] [class=tabs] display:inline-block; width:100px; padding:.2em; text-align:center; font-size:1em; color:#9abfe0; font-family:Heebo, regular; cursor:pointer; transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out; [/class] [class name=tabs state=hover] letter-spacing:.3em; [/class] [script class=tabone on=click] removeClass select tabs addClass select tabone hide scrollbox show pageone [/script] [script class=tabone] addClass select tabone [/script] [script class=none] hide pagetwo hide pagethree hide pagefour hide pagefive [/script] [script class=tabtwo on=click] removeClass select tabs addClass select tabtwo hide scrollbox show pagetwo [/script] [script class=tabthree on=click] removeClass select tabs addClass select tabthree hide scrollbox show pagethree [/script] [script class=tabfour on=click] removeClass select tabs addClass select tabfour hide scrollbox show pagefour [/script] [script class=tabfive on=click] removeClass select tabs addClass select tabfive hide scrollbox show pagefive [/script]
[div class=container]
[div class="tabs tabone"]Hello
[div class="tabs tabtwo"]Rules[/div][div class="tabs tabthree"]Fandoms[/div][div class="tabs tabfour"]Plots[/div][div class="tabs tabfive"]Comms[/div][/div]
[div class="scrollbox pageone"]
[/div][div class="scrollbox pagetwo"]
[div class=text]
1. No god mod, mary/gary sues please, no killing off each others characters, no making the Rp all about you, did I mention no killing off each other's character? I still hold a grude over the last person who kept killing off my OC for no reason as well as making the rp all about her and basically shoved me aside.

2. This is strictly descriptive, no script please I have to read scripts when I'm in my theater class I at least don't want to read them when I have fun role-playing. I at least want 10+ lines per character. try to make your reply even to mine, I don't want to put effort in my reply and get a short one liner back. it doesn't make the role play fun for me and I'll easily get bored.

3. Please have decent grammar and spelling. I screw up with grammar as well so I won't enforce it too hard.....just please don't write like a 3 year old and no text talk please.

4. . The length of our role-play doesn't have to be just that one and only role-play, if you got bored of the current one we could always just restart or you could choose a different storyline if you wish. So just tell me when you are no longer in the mood or have just lost interest in it. I'm always happy to role-play again or something different. And I will be doing so as well.

5. I'm completely fine with any gender pairing. Whether it be Girl x Boy, Boy x Boy, or Girl x Girl. I'm completely fine with all of them, I quite enjoy role-playing Boy x Boy, as well as Girl x Girl, so anything is alright with me. I'll be sure to ask before our role-play starts if your comfortable with it.

6. Having gore and blood included in the role-plays is completely fine with me. I don't mind adding a little horror to the role-play from time to time. Also swearing and cussing is allowed, just don't do it in every single sentence you write. Believe me it gets annoying and it will definitely make me want to stop replying to you.

7. If you wish to role-play a storyline or a theme feel free to ask and to share your ideas with me. I definitely don't mind role-playing a storyline or theme of sorts and I believe having one makes the role-play a little more enjoyable. If I have a few in mind so I also wouldn't mind suggesting a few of my own. Just remember and ask.

8. Don't constantly message me asking me where i'm at or if we're still continuing. If I haven't reply it's most likely that I have fallen asleep, replying to a different RP, or I'm busy with college. If you keep the constantly messaging me it will take me longer to reply, when people do that it just makes me loose interest in the RP more and I don't really want that to happen. Give me time bro, I'll have your reply in soon enough.

9. No god mods, gary/mary sues, or super sues please. No high levels of torture. Can be mentioned. Finally no Teen x Adult, and incest.

I'm sorry if it seems too strict(?) but I wanted to make sure I have everything covered. I do Canon x Canon (depending on pairing) and Canon x OC.
[/div][/div][div class="scrollbox pagethree"]
[div class=text]There will be some symbols that determine how much I am craving the fandom.
* - somewhat interested
** - am willing to roleplay
*** - what I'm craving the most.

+Transformers (MTMTE, Animated, Prime, RID15, and G1) ***
+ Voltron *
+Yu Yu Hakusho **
+Bleach *
+Inuyasha *
+Harry Potter
+Dragon ball Z and Super....not doin GT my dude. was not a fan.
+ROTG **
+Marvel *
+Percy Jackson *
+Undertale
+Seduce me **
+Young Justice **
+DC **
+BNHA
+The Secret Saturdays
+Gargoyles ***
+Invader Zim ***
+ ask me about a Fandom and I'll tell you if I'm interested or not.

[/div][/div][div class="scrollbox pagefour"]
[div class=text]
+ Galra Dad Au where the blade raises Keith.

+ more will be added.

+ Papa Sans/or big skelebros= I'm obsessed with Sans being the chill dad or big brother to a kid (OC or Frisk), I think it would be adorable. We can come up with a plot in PM's

+Got this from a story I've been reading. OC ends up with skeletons living in their grandfather's old summer house to get away from family and their lover; those skeletons all happen to be all the same two people from different universes. Now OC is living in the house as their landlady/friend, only they end up with a bunch of skeletons hitting on them. (can be poly or just a single pairing. I don't mind either way lol)

ROTG

TF

+ A member of the Wyvern clan (Goliath preferably) finds an injured child left for dead in the forest of Scotland during one of his patrols, he takes the child in and the clan raises them as their own. Years later, the clan is attacked and the clan destroyed that they have been separated, due to a spell Magus casts the child is sent to the future where they must figure out how to survive in order to find the remaining members of their broken clan. (can be 2 children. Oc's or not)

+There is another clan located in America, one who has lived peacefully with a human family for centuries. Said family is outrageously wealthy and has spent most of their years finding and bringing in more gargoyles in hopes to preserve their species and help them thrive. Over the years the two species cultures has merged together and become one, they are known as the small-foot clan led by the family's head and the gargoyles clan leader Steelwing. A member (or two) of said family has been sent to Manhattan to get in contact with a small clan of Gargoyles living within the city and hopefully convince them to at least meet the clan. (can be Oc's or not)

More will be added. open to suggestions.

I am also open to au's and any suggestions but please list what the fandom is so I'm not confused.

[/div][/div][div class="scrollbox pagefive"]
[div class=text]You can find me:
Here, just send a Pm or comment below

[/div][/div]
[/div]
credit @RI.a

I am super interested in the Undertale Plot, I would love to do it if you would bless me with your time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back