• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings gimme the goods (the good rp's)

trashman

hi!! i'm trashman!! i'm like superbrandnew to this site and i'm uhhhh looking for some good good rps. forgive the lack of anything like... pretty?? i learned bbcode once... A Very Long Time Ago... and i've almost entirely forgotten it. anyway! a bit about me aside from my obnoxious personality and subpar memory: i'm a recent high school grad, going to college come fall!! for the first time in years i have an almost totally free summer and i wanna rp goddamnit. i honestly can't give you much of an estimate for how much i can write. at least a few paragraphs? it will really depend but i don't do one-liners!! you might get the occasional novella from me, though. also, i do write with proper grammar/punctuation/capitalization in my actual rp replies n such. i know it doesn't seem like it but i am able to english if i put my mind to it. i can reply... decently regularly? hopefully at least once every other day but hey!! sometimes shit happens!! i generally like having forms/character bios/whatever and i tend to use real fc's but again,,, i'm flexible.

hey!! here's a bonus: i have low expectations. if you make some semblance of an effort to use proper grammar/punctuation/etc (believe me i understand typos, so that's no biggie) i'm good. if you make some semblance of an effort to mirror length, that's excellent!! i understand lacking in muse though, or suddenly getting a huge burst of it!! also, i'm just not a huge fan of one-liners/tiny paragraphs all the time, sorry!! however?? i do tend to sort of shorten posts during conversations/dialogue since it seems silly to write 500+ words when the character's saying?? one line?? but that's a personal preference and i won't hold anyone else to it. i'm cool as long as you can manage to reply at least a few times a week?? but again, life comes first so no real pressure in that department.

alright, let's get to the good stuff. the good rps. i can do fxf, mxm, or fxm. no real preference although i tend to prefer the male role in mxf. also, i don't really like to double up but uhh you might be able to convince me. also i'm not huge on fandom rps but there are some that i'd be open to. the following list is just stuff that's popped into my head, it's by no means exclusive!! if there's an idea you have that you think might fit my wheelhouse feel free to send me a pm or reply or whatever babey!!! also!!! i love love love to mix and match ideas and just generally create a massive clusterfuck of everything mashed together. don't be afraid. embrace it.

idea keywords, mix n' match: high school, college, dropouts, slice o' life in general, urban fantasy, witches/wizards/whatever, demons, shapeshifters, post-apocalyptic/dystopian, religious themes?? it's weird sorry,, gritty stuff (dealing w/ drugs/drug abuse, violence, etc.), gangs and other organized crime, shady businesses/ceos/etc, shifty characters in general lmao, fantasy/d&d inspired, monster of the week inspired (!!! please!!), opposites attract, soulmates.

longer ideas (it's mostly just rambling, i could probably elaborate in pms):

• despite recently being freed from the prison that is high school... i like high school rps. i know. i know. god there's so much i like about this genre but here are some of my ideas. so like, your typical goody goody (nerdy? preppy? the options are endless) getting involved with your typical bad kid (drugs? probably drugs. violence? delinquency? partying 24/7? hell yeah). you know the drill. i'm also a fan of like, summer romances and shit. soulmates are always a bonus. i do like some vaguely gritty stuff, though, ya know?
  • ok so. post-apocalyptic worlds. god. im such a slut for post-apocalyptic. maybe some dystopian notes?? but not totally dystopian oppressive controlling societies. something inspired by the last of us? yes please. i love, let me say that again, love western inspired + post-apoc. i'd kill and die for an rp with this... also?? religious under/overtones??? god yes. i have the vague idea for a world where there was an apocalypse with that looked like it was (or just was) religious in some way. like... you know how biblical angels are just like?? three wheels with 200 eyes and jets of flame?? that sort of trippy stuff.
  • ooh ooh oooh. organized crime. i'm always a sucker for (insert criminal organization) boss x subordinate/outsider/etc. i like hitmen (cliche i know...), debt collectors, enforcers, dealers, strippers?? like... anything... just give me some shifty folks with dubious intentions. also!!! i love to mix this with supernatural themes/etc. urban fantasy?? vampires?? fairies??? werewolves?? demons??? god please. please.
  • on a related note i'm big on stuff with like. big boss of a huge corporation or whatever x their secretary/subordinate/etc. idk why. i'm somewhat interested in playing with a bit of an age gap w/ this one. i'd also be interested in like?? a lawyer x paralegal/intern/clerk/whatever. ngl this could totally be mixed with the criminal organization idea.
  • i had a vague idea for a futuristic, somewhat-cyberpunk, sci-fi plot. basically there's a good deal of worldbuilding i won't spew here but there's private security/defence/paramilitary corporations that hire and train folks to, well, do lots of shit for sweet moneys. assassinations, bodyguards, you get the drift. anyway our characters are both recruited and despite hating one another/being competitive/coming from vastly different backgrounds (i was thinking one from like a suuper wealthy family they're rebelling from and another who's like a street rat) they're partners!! drama, action, questionable morals.
anyway thats!! about it!! if any of these here ideas piques your interest pm me!! or reply, or whatever ya gotta do!! trashman out.

hello, hello, hello, hello! usually i lean towards fandom rps, so maybe we could chit chat about that, but if not, ur post amused me greatly i think it would be fun if we tried to work some form of rp out!! i am, Also, writing like i am Seven hwoever i promise i am 19 full years old.

oooof, i would super duper love to do something high school-ish because your first suggestion, your typical nerdy/goody/preppy with a delinquent is right up my alley and i would love that. hmu if you're open to brainstorming some more on it!

I am totally down for a highschool-Soulmates rp. I'm such a sucker for romance its sick. I also would be down to clown with a Post-apocalyptic story with romance. honestly pretty much everything you said is directly up my alley. And i'm almost always free, so I would reply as often as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back