• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Gimme some of the medieval goodness

Shashafury

vanitas
Roleplay Type(s)
so I have a main thread BUT I HAD TO MAKE THIS SEARCH REAL QUICK BC IVE HAD A SUDDEN NEED.

looking for either a Princess X Knight OR Princess X hunter/assassin/hitman hired to be her body guard. (yes I want to play the princess, yes I'm trash)

I'm 20, prefer role-playing with people 15+. My replies can be super chill and around 300 words or they can be lengthy and around 1000 words, please tell me what you prefer! I'm open to all sexualities and genders. If face claims are used I don't mind realistic or anime for this plot. OOC chats are great, I love memes. My Discord and dms are open for discussion/roleplay, threads are chill too. DO NOT REFER TO YOUR CHARACTER AS YOU OR MY CHARACTER AS ME, my character's aren't me

Rough plot idea, it's a fantasy setting where mystical creatures exist (unicorns, dragons, gryphons, so on and so on) and only a select few can use magic (it's genetic and is usually looked down upon in most places)

The princess comes from a Kingdom that has heavy magic involvement due to magic being in their lineage and in the royal blood.

Said kingdom is later on raid (by bandits or a neighboring kingdom, we can discuss this) and depending on the ship picked, either the princess is intrusted to a guard (either her personal guard or random one depending on the dynamic you'd like) or she is forced to run off on her own until she comes upon a anarchist town (no ruler, no man's land p much) where she's forced to find help and naively seeks out help.

Thing is, this Knight/Mercenary is actually a dragon shifter. Dragon shifter are widely considered highly cursed and even bad luck. They tend to be hunted down, either for sport or to be sold for parts on the black market (highly sought after by black magic users) so shifters have to keep their true identity very hidden or else they can put themselves in danger.

It's a flexible plot and open to edits, add-ons, etc, etc, so on and so on. If you're at all interested, don't be afraid to DM me or comment below!

Sounds interesting, I'm more into the traditional Knight X Princess deal. Would you like me to PM you or the other way around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back