• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gilmore Girls Craving!

Sub Genres
  1. LGBTQ
  2. Realistic
  3. Romance
  4. School
  5. Slice of Life

Kikis

bpMCtrArvC1pFMF4JAC0AHh_254Txsr7R4YjxKaHhm8KL86KVKUq04bFwM-B0UmJxXGI9IqRi_NFKfZR8VkoRlwPNKJNQD9Yx3-FACKwmAOJS35_zwz-tm9LOqANSk-RsJ8yMdsA2WEka8PRlg

Sofie or Sof here! I’m a twenty-year-old looking for some roleplays now that I have some time on my hands! I want a partner that is also an adult. I’m online often but sometimes I can’t stop to reply (may just be checking messages while doing something.) ✦ I do 600-1,000 words, doubling! ✦ I always do canon/oc. But if you only want to write a canon for my end let me know! ✦ I’m open to all types of pairings. M/F. M/M. F/F. NB/F. NB/M. NB/NB. And so on! ✦ Please be LGTBQ+ friendly! It’s rare but some of my parings are F/F. ✦ Romance is a must for me, I really want something wholesome and fluffy! Maybe with a bit of angst. I love Ghibli movies after all! ✦ Be open to rambling with me, headcanons, and playlist! ✦ I hope to make friends with you!!

✦ Gilmore Girls. AU?
- Logan Huntzberger.

Users who are viewing this thread