• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ocean123

One Thousand Club
I only have a vague idea here but I'll go ahead and post it now. I can always expand on it as ideas come to me.

So... Any Pokemon fans around? Anyone that likes the whole gijinka thing? What about the rescue team/mystery dungeon series? I kinda want to do something like the rescue team plotlines but with gijinka instead of regular Pokemon. (I'm open to regular Pokemon too, though!) Anyone even slightly interested...?

99138c711f780e71b003c8e5521c2670.jpg

6s670ute5lc51.png

we'd prefer actual pokemon, but we're willing to learn something new. googled some gijinkas and there are a lot of girls...

99138c711f780e71b003c8e5521c2670.jpg

6s670ute5lc51.png

we'd prefer actual pokemon, but we're willing to learn something new. googled some gijinkas and there are a lot of girls...
I'm... honestly not sure how to respond to that last bit!

Anyway, if you're actually interested in doing something like the rescue team/mystery dungeon set-up, I'm happy to see you here! I was starting to wonder if I was the only person that had any interest in an RP along those lines...

And if you're just saying that to mess with me, thanks for at least bumping it up on the list! XD

I'm interested,I always wanted to do one but the rp would be dropped or full or not many interested

I'm not the creator, but given how there aren't many people, I would say so, but who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back