• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gijinka Pokemon Adventure RP Reboot

Necromantic

You faker than some Sweet 'N Low
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• The discovery of Gijinkas is a fairly recent one. Having evolved on an island that humans hadn't set foot on up until recently, their existence was completely unknown to the rest of the world. The discovery of them took both races by surprise; humans finding people with pokemon characteristics, gijinkas seeing somebody without pokemon characteristics, who wouldn't have been surprised? What was even more surprising was the fact that Gijinka and human technology had advanced at similar rates. How hadn't they found each other before?

There's rumors that the Human and Gijinka governments had conspired with each other to keep themselves separate from each other as a form of a safety precaution, due to the possibility of discrimination because they were two completely different races, but no factual evidence has surfaced as of yet. To the public eye, Gijinkas were merely particularly well hidden throughout history. Whatever the reason for them being separated in the past, the reality of their existence being exposed to society caused an uproar- people wanting to know what the fuck they were seeing, others wanting to see a new race that they'd only ever dreamed existed.

The champions of each region called a meeting with the leader of the Gijinkas, and decided to try integrating the Gijinkas into human society. Of course, not everybody was for this, but the decision had been made. To start out with, they were going to do it in the simplest way they could think of- They would give a group of young Gijinkas, ages fifteen to twenty, starter pokemon, and send them on a pokemon adventure with a group of young human trainers. Each region would have a group adventuring in it, with a mixture of humans and gijinkas.

As a mixture of a safety precaution and as an attempt to ensure the humans don't see Gijinkas as dangerous, only baby evolutions and non-evolving Gijinkas are being chosen for the adventure. Both races were given a monetary incentive to leave to their homes for an adventure.

Our group will be in Kalos.

I suppose I could lend a hand in this if need be. Unfortunately, my favored choice would be a Machamp. Not much of a Gijinka, hm? Still, if that's not acceptable, then a human is all i've got for you.

I suppose I could lend a hand in this if need be. Unfortunately, my favored choice would be a Machamp. Not much of a Gijinka, hm? Still, if that's not acceptable, then a human is all i've got for you.
machamp is perfectly fine, mon ami. gijinkas that look human are perfectly acceptable, though theyll have to start as a machop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back