• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Gifted Circus

awriternamedian

Not made of lies and deceit
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Any other neopets transplants remember the old Gifted roleplays that were basically people with like supernatural powers? I've got a basic idea for a plot centered around it. So in this universe, either gifted people are not common knowledge, or they're something that's whispered about but not universally believed in. The government has set up an agency to track down and capture gifted individuals, for the purpose of either containment or experimentation or something like that. MC decides that instead of supressing their gifts, they should hide in plain sight. So she begins to gather other gifted individuals and forms a circus that uses their gifts but makes in seem like an act. An almost unbelievable, mind-blowing act, but an act nonetheless. YC would be a government agent sent to infiltrate the circus and take it down from the inside. They could either be a human, or another gifted person who's been either forces to work with the government or does so of their own free will.

So yeah, that's my basic idea. We can jump on that and run with it and build the plot as we go, or we can do some brainstorming first. Hope y'all are interested!

Last edited:
omg i would love to do this with you!!! I made a group rp like this a while ago. It ran twice but haven't been able to keep it going. Playing a gifted agent is my favorite thing. Also i came from neopets many moons ago and that might have been where i got that idea O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back