• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Β΄Β΄ π‘”β„Žπ‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘”π‘œπ‘π‘™π‘–π‘›π‘”π‘  `` π‘Ž π‘ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘‘ π‘β„Žπ‘’π‘π‘˜ .

mother of sorrows

π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘π‘’π‘™π‘ π‘–π‘£π‘’ π‘π‘œπ‘€π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘š.
1fec11fbf8e1e72fa1e9687afb2a51b5.jpg

π™’π™€π™‡π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ ΚΎΚΎ

hi, hello! i'm malks and i'm a student from central europe! i've been mostly on and off when it comes to rpn, but i've finally gotten more time to jump back into roleplaying. i've been writing for around 9 years, though most of that was on gaia online and wcrpg. i've had my fair share of terrible ocs, but i like to think i'm pretty okay now! :'-)

as of right now, i would love a few more 1x1s! before we jump in, here are to things to note :

π’Šπ’π’‡π’.
  • i tend to throw my writing into grammarly to make sure, but english isn't my first language - so mistakes and just weird phrases do happen. feel free to point it out so i can fix it.
  • my pace can range from bi-weekly to once per every few weeks. i have school, work and inattentive adhd, so please be patient. i'll make sure to be the same to you! whether you take a month or a week to reply, i really don't mind.
  • if it has been a while since ooc communication, you can definitively poke me! sometimes i forget to reply and so much time passes that i think it's too awkward to drop in again. :'')
  • i'm ghost-friendly.
  • i can write pretty long posts, but lately i've been prefering shorter ones (unless it's a starter post/the scene calls for a longer one). i do love long, detailed posts, but to be honest, i do think short ones are more fun and get the story moving faster.
  • i love all romantic pairings and platonic plots.
  • if we roleplayed before but it didn't work out, didn't get past the plotting stage, are in a grp together but want a 1x1 - please send me a pm!
𝒅𝒐'𝒔.
  • please be at least 18+.
  • i prefer quality over quantity, but please be able to match my post length or write at least 2-3 paragraphs!
  • i adore pinterest boards, memes, playlists and just in general making friends with my partners. this isn't a requirement, but it makes the roleplay much more fun in my opinion.
  • diverse casts are big love.
  • characters with actual weaknesses and who make mistakes? i adore. especially when they lose sometimes due to those weaknesses.
  • doublings is pretty fun, but definitively not a requirement or something i want for every plot.
  • i'm faster to reply on discord, so i much prefer that for ooc chatter.
𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕𝒔.
  • apocalypse settings, especially with zombies.
  • sci-fi. there are some exceptions, but i don't really care much for the setting. sci-fi horror on the other hand, big love.
  • super depressing plots with only gloom and doom. πŸ₯²
  • to be completely and utterly honest - i do not like plots that focus on transphobia, sexism, racism, etc. i'm okay with the themes, but roleplays that focus on it (for example, conversion therapy plots) make me uncomfortable and sad tbh. i've had a few bad experiences with people randomly springing that on me, so i want to get that out of the way!
on to the very bare bone plots :
  • β…°. character 1 wants a person dead. whether the person is their ex, somebody who threw them to the wolves, etc - they kidnap said person... or, actually, their identical twin - character 2, who also very much wants their twin dead.
  • β…±. ghost hunters. bonus points if the ghosts are creepy in a trevor henderson style.
  • β…². two vampires living it up in 80's los angeles, new york, miami, etc. all while their clans wage war. i heart vampires + gritty nightlife.
  • β…³. cyberpunk with angels, demons and awakening old gods? i've got a setting for that.πŸ•΄οΈ
  • β…΄. a character inherits a zoo/sanctuary for magical creatures from a recently deceased relative. it's in pretty bad shape and could use more funds, but luckily a long-term worker/rich kid forced to work there to learn a lesson are there to help the brand new boss. bonus points if cute ghibli vibes.
  • β…΅. character 1 is the bastard child of a powerful CEO/mafia boss with some rights to inherit - if their family didn't see them as a dirty little secret to cover up. character 2 is a socialite/child of criminals fallen from grace, now dissected by the people who still yesterday claimed to be their friend. together, they make a grab for power. a modern-day shakespearean tragedy.
not really plots but vague vibes:
  • a bored demon. a serious, young priest. a common goal. a road-trip adventure through the badlands of america and a really uncomfortable car.
  • murder, small towns and something really wrong with the people there.
some very tentantive fandoms - this doesn't mean i'm hesitant about doing them, but please keep in mind that. i've literally never roleplayed fandom before.πŸ§β€β™‚οΈso this is me being really new and not sure how to do it. i'm okay with their playing a character for you, or shipping cannon characters!
  • hannibal (tv show)
  • six of crows
  • watch dogs (1 and 2)
  • dune (i only watched the recent movie so pls keep that in mind!)
  • dragon age
  • good omens
  • dishonored
  • far cry games
  • the great pretender
if you have any ideas of your own, def send them my way! a wordbank, before you do :

❛ enemies to friends to lovers ❜ ❛ american gothic ❜ ❛ creepy vibes ❜ ❛ 70s/80s/90s ❜ ❛ crime ❜ ❛ fluff and angst ❜ ❛ supernatural ❜ ❛ murder mysteries ❜ ❛ found family ❜ ❛ siblings ❜ ❛ chaotic best friends ❜ ❛ ancient horrors ❜ ❛ gentleman thieves ❜ ❛ unrequired love ❜ ❛ experiments gone wrong ❜ ❛ slow burn ❜ ❛ underdogs getting revenge ❜

π™’π™€π™‡π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ ΚΎΚΎ

hi, hello! i'm malks, i'm 20 and i'm a student from central europe! i've been mostly on and off when it comes to rpn, but i've finally gotten more time to jump back into roleplaying. i've been writing for around 9 years, though most of that was on gaia online and wcrpg. i've had my fair share of terrible ocs, but i like to think i'm pretty okay now! :'-)

as of right now, i would love a few more 1x1s! before we jump in, here are to things to note :

π’Šπ’π’‡π’.
  • i tend to throw my writing into grammarly to make sure, but english isn't my first language - so mistakes and just weird phrases do happen. feel free to point it out so i can fix it.
  • my pace can range from bi-weekly to once per every few weeks. i have school, work and inattentive adhd, so please be patient. i'll make sure to be the same to you! whether you take a month or a week to reply, i really don't mind.
  • if it has been a while since ooc communication, you can defintively poke me! sometimes i forget to reply and so much time passes that i think it's too awkward to drop in again. :'')
  • i'm ghost-friendly.
  • i can write pretty long posts, but lately i've been prefering shorter ones (unless it's a starter post/the scene calls for a longer one). i do love long, detailed posts, but to be honest, i do think short ones are more fun and get the story moving faster.
  • i love all romantic pairings and platonic plots.
  • if we roleplayed before but it didn't work out, didn't get past the plotting stage, are in a grp together but want a 1x1 - please send me a pm!
𝒅𝒐'𝒔.
  • please be at least 18+.
  • i prefer quality over quantity, but please be able to match my post length or write at least 2-3 paragraphs!
  • i adore pinterest boards, memes, playlists and just in general making friends with my partners. this isn't a requirement, but it makes the roleplay much more fun in my opinion.
  • diverse casts are big love.
  • characters with actual weaknesses and who make mistakes? i adore. especially when they lose sometimes due to those weaknesses.
  • doublings is pretty fun, but definitively not a requirement or something i want for every plot.
  • i'm faster to reply on discord, so i much prefer that for ooc chatter.
𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕𝒔.
  • apocalypse settings, especially with zombies.
  • sci-fi. there are some exceptions, but i don't really care much for the setting. sci-fi horror on the other hand, big love.
  • super depressing plots with only gloom and doom. πŸ₯²
  • to be completely and utterly honest - i do not like plots that focus on transphobia, sexism, racism, etc. i'm okay with the themes, but roleplays that focus on it (for example, conversion therapy plots) make me uncomfortable and sad tbh. i've had a few bad experiences with people randomly springing that on me, so i want to get that out of the way!
on to the very bare bone plots :
  • β…°. an angel and demon chilling together. could be in any setting, tbh. maybe a fallen angel instead?
  • β…±. ghost hunters. bonus points if the ghosts are creepy in a trevor henderson style.
  • β…². a good omens knockoff. i only read the book, like, once so please bear with me.
  • β…³. fbi agent x serial killer/criminal. bonus points if they're both dangerously intelligent and slowly become obsessed with each other, killing eve vibes.
  • β…΄. a group of criminals gets away with a massive heist and at the end of it, they promise to never contact each other again or talk about what happened - until years later, one of the criminals starts to open brag about what they did, putting all of them at risk. now, the rest of the criminals have to get together again to get rid of them. thing is, it won't be easy; the tattletale criminal has reached a pretty high place in the underworld during all these years and getting to them is going to be difficult. maybe an ocean's 8 vibe.
  • β…΅. a character inherits a zoo/sanctuary for magical creatures from a recently deceased relative. it's in pretty bad shape and could use more funds, but luckily a long-term worker/rich kid forced to work there to learn a lesson are there to help the brand new boss. bonus points if cute ghibli vibes.
  • β…Ά. two vampires living it up in 80's los angeles, new york, miami, etc. all while their clans wage war. i heart vampires + gritty nightlife.
  • β…·. cyberpunk with angels, demons and awakening old gods? i've got a setting for that.πŸ•΄οΈ
  • β…Έ. dark and gritty superheroes and villains plot.
  • β…Ή. something six of crows inspired.
  • β…Ί. two conmen decide to do a potentially life-ending job where they try to outcon the devil.
  • β…». trashy, no good, chaotic, criminal friends with benefits accidentally catch feelings for each other.
not really plots but vague vibes:
  • a bored demon. a serious, young priest. a common goal. a road-trip adventure through the badlands of america and a really uncomfortable car.
  • bored, beautiful, intelligent rich kids being doing horrible, scandalous things to each other. repeat.
  • murder, small towns and something really wrong with the people there.
some very tentantive fandoms - this doesn't mean i'm hesitant about doing them, but please keep in mind that. i've literally never roleplayed fandom before.πŸ§β€β™‚οΈso this is me being really new and not sure how to do it. i'm okay with their playing a character for you, or shipping cannon characters!
  • hannibal (tv show)
  • six of crows
  • watch dogs (1 and 2)
  • dune (i only watched the recent movie so pls keep that in mind!)
  • the man from u.n.c.l.e
  • good omens
  • dishonored
  • far cry games
  • the great pretender
if you have any ideas of your own, def send them my way! a wordbank, before you do :

❛ enemies to friends to lovers ❜ ❛ american gothic ❜ ❛ creepy vibes ❜ ❛ 70s/80s/90s ❜ ❛ crime ❜ ❛ fluff and angst ❜ ❛ supernatural ❜ ❛ murder mysteries ❜ ❛ found family ❜ ❛ siblings ❜ ❛ chaotic best friends ❜ ❛ ancient horrors ❜ ❛ gentleman thieves ❜ ❛ unrequired love ❜ ❛ experiments gone wrong ❜ ❛ slow burn ❜ ❛ underdogs getting revenge ❜

Last edited:
hi yall i know i have like 3 ideas rn but i'll add more in the morning. πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ my brain said thoughts? 🀨 not on my watch.

expect more supernatural and superhero shenanigans.

I ACTUALLY ADDED PLOTS 😭 😭 😭 anything is possible y'all, believe in yourself.

(I'm having some issues with this website (entirely my fault, I'm awful with technology) so I may have posted a comment before. Sorry about that!)

Hello! :]] I was wondering if you'd be interested in roleplaying Hannibal (NBC) with me? I have a single post about it if you'd like to check before messaging!

Btw.. I really like how you've made your post look-- it's so neat! I especially love the picture at the front, and may or may not have stored it in my downloads...

hi i really started to crave crime or urban fantasy out of the blue so i revamped this. πŸ§β€β™‚οΈ omg. if you're reading this and you've sent me a pm last time without me replying, please feel free to bump it! again, my focus is very bad and so what probably happened is that i saw your pm, went 'oh thats cool, i'll reply later :-)!!!!!' and then i never did because i have goldfish memory.

Hey there!
I'm from central Europe, too!^^

Bored demon x serious priest on a road trip
Good omens knockoff or
Cyberpunk angels and demons and awakening old gods sounds great, if you're still looking for partners!
Urban fantasy is awesome, too. C:

i'll send you a pm !!

Hi comrade! i have some fun angelic+demonic lore based off of Christian mythos+Dante that I think is really cool, and I would love to rp with you with a prompt relating to that! pm me if you would be down?

i'll send the pms later!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back