• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ghost Town OOC

hello everyone!

i just got home from my trip so I should be able to post asap!
most likely tomorrow after work!

the drama is aaahhh <33

whoops, guys, i know the chief is a zombie but i got confused and thought there was another zombie present? so i decided to make that zombie a npc. (sorry if some were confused cause i just realized that too omfg)

and then it dawned on me, sunni indirectly killed a zombie and it could've been any other npc residents.

oh god.

Shit hittin' the fan : DDD Yay

deer deer I increased the font-size, sorry about that!
omg no you're totally okay!
I see all the tags but I got no alerts whatsoever ever....
i feeeeeelll!
so usually when that happens, i unwatch the threads and then re watch the threads

and i always check the watch threads area!

currently what's going on is that Suchun is in chaos!
Youn Woo is giving into his zombie state of mind and Soon Ja had helped move all the tourist folks out of Suchun before they're killed. However Youn Woo is still having trouble containing himself and because of this Ji Soo transformed into a wolf and ran to go and help Youn Woo. However the two got into a fight due to their inner demons and not recognizing each other as friends but foes.

Nana on the other hand played with the electricity and managed to use her demon abilities to call the souls of the dead to help also run the tourist out of town is Soon Ja's orderly fashioned exit wasn't working or Ji Soo's howl. While that haplned Jae Jin had ordered Soon Ja to go to her shop to get any type of meat to distract the two transformed resident while he went to see his sister.

But if things could get any worst, Ji Woo had set the place on fire and gave into the Phoenix. Which is soooo bad. He has no control of his Phoenix side and is literally setting fire to everything in his way! So Nana, who's on the building got caught in the crossfire as the fires ran down on the building she was one- Soon Ja's. However, the building collapsed on her and so Nana fell and is currently laying in the ashes of the building. They can't die but it sure can hurt a lot!

Sunni, on the other hand, is furious and wants to stop all the chaos. So she's literally in her gumiho form wanting to stop both Ji Soo and Youn Woo only to see Ji Soo ready to swipe his paw directly at Youn Woo, hoping to swing him away from the place. Sunni is trying to get those two to stop and who knows what happened then.

(I left that part open cause I didn't wanna assume Youn Woo was hit or Ji Soo was able to swing Youn Woo away to an abandoned building - perhaps Sunni's home cause she makes nest in abandoned places)

I hope this helped and if I missed anything let me know!

q r o w q r o w C r y s t a l s C r y s t a l s haertbeat haertbeat Aio Aio WolfSol WolfSol Clouds Clouds Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

okay so i re-read that recap and i'm amazed yall could understand it. i realized i was half asleep when i wrote it. omfg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back