• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ghost Town OOC

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
VIXX-image-vixx-36119161-500-281.gif

IC
CS

Clouds Clouds : So I am going to get my sheet up later today since I will be here and there starting July 1 - 5th! Are we allowed more than one character if we keep up with them all? I was wondering since I , for the life of me, can't decide who I would like to use. I think currently I am leaning towards IU. Eep

deer deer No problem, I'm on holiday too starting tomorrow until the 14th. So my replies will be all over the place. And sure, you can if you can keep up with it.

I have no clue about who I'm going to use for this. -scrolls through the internet- There's so many people. o-O

Clouds Clouds

For the monsters: is there a set list we have to chose from or can we chose any creature with in reasonable bounds?

Also for humans: I might consider playing one, but are the needed or is it just monsters that are necessary?

Clouds Clouds : hi lovely, i'm almost done with Hye-Sun! I hope you don't mind that I placed a "wip'! i wantd to post what I had now and then add in her personality and backstory asap!

Clouds Clouds

For the monsters: is there a set list we have to chose from or can we chose any creature with in reasonable bounds?

Also for humans: I might consider playing one, but are the needed or is it just monsters that are necessary?
You can let your imagination go wild on the monster part. And humans can be made too. :)

Do you have room for one more?
Sure. ^^

Clouds Clouds : hi lovely, i'm almost done with Hye-Sun! I hope you don't mind that I placed a "wip'! i wantd to post what I had now and then add in her personality and backstory asap!
Alrighty ~

hello loves! because i have time right now, i had been looking through character sheets to see relationships with everyone's characters! i know some aren't finished yet so i'll do the ones that have their personalities finished!

Aio Aio : For Soon-Ja, my first thought was that she is sort of like that "mom" friend. Respectable, loyal, caring, in control, a bit of a bad ass when it comes down to it, and all around someone who is well-liked. I feel that Sunnie may see her as someone she respects greatly and perhaps may even pop by her place or her restaurant (I am guessing she owns one since she is a cook! If that's wrong, eep, sorry!) to eat some food. Perhaps one day when Soon-Ja was cooking, Sunnie managed to steal perhaps some sandwiches (or anything easy to take) and after at least three times, Soon-Ja found the culprit and it was Sunnie. She may have been scolded or but even so, that's how their relationship started? I see Sunnie as a "cat" that would come to Soon-Ja's place to eat before heading out? Maybe? Let me know what you think! Hehe.

Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha : For Ji Soo, I have a feeling that Sunnie would call him Jiji for the fun of it because that's how she is. However, I think the reason why she would call him Jiji is because since they both love adventure and they are both free spirited, I see them as partners in crimes? They are big troublemakers in that sense, perhaps? Let me know what you think! I can see Sunnie and him becoming friends!

MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx : For Ji Woo, I am thinking since Ji Woo loves music as he's a singer and musician, Sunnie may hang in front of his place on a tree listening to his music or even dance to it when no one is watching? She could be drawn the the music and so she just can't help but listen , perhaps? Let me know what you think!

haertbeat haertbeat : hey cutie patootie! heheh. so Nana and Sunnie. Those two are on opposite spectrums and honestly I find that they'll become unlikely acquaintances to maybe one day friends! I know we talked about them already but , eeep! I'm excited!

WolfSol WolfSol : For your twins, I am not sure really how they and my Sunnie would get along, perhaps they see each other around but don't really speak to one another? Buuut, they probably aren't free from her pranks!

For your human, I couldn't see most of her information since I am on my phone, however, Sunnie is all about meeting new people, so I am quite sure she would make herself known to her!

Clouds Clouds : For Youn-Woo ; I think she would highly respect him and find him intriguing, a little bit of a mystery. However, he was the one who kinda took her and the rest of those who are monsters on, and so she kinda sees him as like a "life saver" type of person. So I can definitely see her being loyal to
him! I'm not sure how close they are but if you have any ideas; let me know!
Oh! They may or may not buttheads since Sunnie is a bit of a rebel and if he's the Chief, I can definitely see her pranking him and getting into trouble as well!

Clouds Clouds : That's not a problem at all! I went with what was given and then when the storyline goes along, I am sure their relationship would be more establish! I wanted to add a lil backstory to the charas that are monsters since they all live in Suchun just for an idea! <3

Having writers block for Soon-Ja's bio but will have it done soon!

Last edited:
hello loves! because i have time right now, i had been looking through character sheets to see relationships with everyone's characters! i know some aren't finished yet so i'll do the ones that have their personalities finished!

Aio Aio : For Soon-Ja, my first thought was that she is sort of like that "mom" friend. Respectable, loyal, caring, in control, a bit of a bad ass when it comes down to it, and all around someone who is well-liked. I feel that Sunnie may see her as someone she respects greatly and perhaps may even pop by her place or her restaurant (I am guessing she owns one since she is a cook! If that's wrong, eep, sorry!) to eat some food. Perhaps one day when Soon-Ja was cooking, Sunnie managed to steal perhaps some sandwiches (or anything easy to take) and after at least three times, Soon-Ja found the culprit and it was Sunnie. She may have been scolded or but even so, that's how their relationship started? I see Sunnie as a "cat" that would come to Soon-Ja's place to eat before heading out? Maybe? Let me know what you think! Hehe.

Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha : For Ji Soo, I have a feeling that Sunnie would call him Jiji for the fun of it because that's how she is. However, I think the reason why she would call him Jiji is because since they both love adventure and they are both free spirited, I see them as partners in crimes? They are big troublemakers in that sense, perhaps? Let me know what you think! I can see Sunnie and him becoming friends!

MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx : For Ji Woo, I am thinking since Ji Woo loves music as he's a singer and musician, Sunnie may hang in front of his place on a tree listening to his music or even dance to it when no one is watching? She could be drawn the the music and so she just can't help but listen , perhaps? Let me know what you think!

haertbeat haertbeat : hey cutie patootie! heheh. so Nana and Sunnie. Those two are on opposite spectrums and honestly I find that they'll become unlikely acquaintances to maybe one day friends! I know we talked about them already but , eeep! I'm excited!

WolfSol WolfSol : For your twins, I am not sure really how they and my Sunnie would get along, perhaps they see each other around but don't really speak to one another? Buuut, they probably aren't free from her pranks!

For your human, I couldn't see most of her information since I am on my phone, however, Sunnie is all about meeting new people, so I am quite sure she would make herself known to her!

Clouds Clouds : For Youn-Woo ; I think she would highly respect him and find him intriguing, a little bit of a mystery. However, he was the one who kinda took her and the rest of those who are monsters on, and so she kinda sees him as like a "life saver" type of person. So I can definitely see her being loyal to
him! I'm not sure how close they are but if you have any ideas; let me know!
Oh! They may or may not buttheads since Sunnie is a bit of a rebel and if he's the Chief, I can definitely see her pranking him and getting into trouble as well!
I love love love it <3

Aio Aio : I'm so glad!! I figured that would be cute and kinda made sense heheh <3

Just want to put this out there too-- Nana's like the devil on everyone's shoulder! And don't be alarmed if she isn't very friendly, it's just not in her nature- and in the event she IS being friendly, you should be worried. Rarely, she might find your character interesting enough to aquaint with, but that's if she sees the bad in you. However, it would be interesting to see if she could have ties with others in more ways, so if you have ideas, let me know! // deer deer I'm sure Nana and Sunnie will be very interesting and unlikely "friends"! Sounds like trouble to me.<3

For Ji Woo, I am thinking since Ji Woo loves music as he's a singer and musician, Sunnie may hang in front of his place on a tree listening to his music or even dance to it when no one is watching? She could be drawn the the music and so she just can't help but listen , perhaps? Let me know what you think!
There wouldn't really be trees near Ji-Woo's house because he's a fairly unstable Phoenix and he'd immediately catch that on fire but if she wanted to hang around the area that would be okay. I think I might make him a street performer as well but I'm not 100% on that yet. I don't usually have many objections with things unless it heavily stops my character from moving along in the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back