• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ghost of you — looking for partners! [closed]

latitha

i'm baby?
hi there! i'm latitha, or lati
i'm a 17-year-old high school student currently on summer break and looking to gather up some rp partners! i've been rping for about 5 years, give or take, so i'm not quite as seasoned as others but i do consider myself semi lit - lit, mostly depending on my partner and their posts. i always value quality over quantity, so i don't mind short posts, as long as they're not a dreadful one-liner. since i'm not in school currently, i'm quite active, but my posting rate mostly relies on my muse and general interest in the rp. uh i think that's about it, as far as info about me! i don't have any rules, except that i ask anyone i rp with to follow rpn's guidelines. also, as for ooc discussion, i like to talk through discord, since it's quicker and i'm more likely to see it that way! <3

my interests!
as a quick warning, i do like to explore dark themes. just let me know your limits and i will respect them!​
i enjoy all kinds of plots, but specifically, i most enjoy fantasy, sci-fi, post-apocalyptic, military, and historical (western anyone?). i also like for most of my rps to involve romance, notably the slow-burn kind with plenty of chemistry between characters. besides original plots, i also like to do fandom rps, but i personally don't like playing canon characters. while i like oc x oc most, oc x canon is fine, too!
i prefer F/M pairings (trans characters are welcome!), but i'm open to F// or M//. i most like to play female characters, too, sometimes nonbinary.
i'm not a huge fan of playing multiple mains or 'doubling up.'

here's a list of my fandoms! (* are for ones i'm very interested in at the moment)
-- Shingeki no Kyojin*
-- Boku no Hero Academia
-- Detroit: Become Human
-- Halo (also: Red vs Blue)
-- Red Dead Redemption 2
-- Fallout 4
-- Stardew Valley
-- Danganronpa (never got far into it, honestly, but the concept would be super interesting to rp!)
i'm open to doing other fandoms not listed here, feel free to ask! warning, though, i might not know much about them so you might have to guide me through

specific plots!
no original plots at the moment!
---
( Shingeki no Kyojin )
a Marleyan warrior ends up falling for a Paradis 'devil' after being sent to infiltrate the Walls. after realizing that they aren't the evil that Marley makes them out to be, they decide to change sides and promise to use their titan shifting power to defend Paradis -- and their lover. but in the face of war, will things change?

to leave off
i love to make friends with my rp partners, and communication is a big thing for me! i love when someone can get invested in our rp along with me, as i tend to get very attached to characters and their dynamics, so i'm sorry if this is a turn-off for anyone. if interested, please pm me on-site or on discord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back