Ghost in the Machine

"I have a suggestion." Reznev set the red folder down ontop of the table. "I do have one thing that might aid us in this battle.....though it's sensitive information, i jusge that it is the proper time to share." Reznev glanced around the room before turning his head towards Voracious.

"Your Magiesty. The Federation has been searching for something for the past several thousands of years. During the time of the first Vikran civilization on Naxus some 2.7 million years ago, they held vast knowledge of limitless power and energy. Their very connection to the life stream of the universe enabled them to exist for thousands of years before mysteriously vanishing." Reznev paused. "From all the Federal expeditions to gain more knowledge and excavate relics, we've stumbled upon multiple scripts of what the Ancients called 'Guardians'. 6 guardians of their civilization and knowledge, whom poses great knowledge and power, protecting the Ancients for millennia." Reznev paused. "I know it sounds like a fantasy. But i would not be speaking of this unless the Regime had solid proof of their existence. We have collected what the ancients call the holy scripts, a book used by these 6 guardians. We discovered the very place that the ancients described as their birthplace and where they apparently ascended and became the divine warriors for the Ancients." Reznev tossed a 4d hologram projection onto the table for all to see. "And lastly, we discovered the very weapons that these guardians are said to have wielded."

The hologram projection itself was that of a sheathed sword which reznev picked up to show everyone in the room. "This discovery was what made us believe for sure that this story is no fallacy. It is fact. But the only problem is that all the information detailing where these 6 guardians have been entombed are not enough to give us a clear picture of where they rest now."

"Perhaps they can be used as valuable assets against the fight. Before the Federation get their hands on them."
Shireling Shireling Spacekitty Spacekitty Buckteeth Buckteeth Echopraxia Echopraxia @Anarchist NeoLeaf NeoLeaf @Onigiri The Gunrunner The Gunrunner Zaltusinel Zaltusinel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back