• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜᴏᴛʜᴇʀ (ᴘᴏʟʏ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ sʟᴏᴡ ʙᴜʀɴ / ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴀᴘᴏᴄ)

zombyz

your local horror junkie
Hey Hey! My name is Kai (he/they) and this is my first time requesting here.

Iʻm not the best at describing exactly the kind of roleplays I want, but Iʻll give it a shot. Iʻve been thinking of a roleplay that deals with a zombie apocalypse. My thoughts were that this roleplay would start during the weeks leading up to the apocalypse. This means that outbreaks of the virus were starting/progressing, and then the body of the roleplay was the actual apocalypse itself. I am not sure what the end game of this would be, whether it's simply the characters surviving together or there being a resolution.

How I roleplay:
  • 3-5 Paragraphs of 5-6 sentences each.
  • OCs with real face claims.
  • OCs are usually men/masc leaning nb who are gay or masc leaning in attraction. (What Iʻm comfortable playing as its also my own identity)
Suggestions:
  • The majority / at least 2-3 OCS were originally roommates/friends before the apocalypse
  • The others are picked up along the way and join the group of survivors.
  • All ocs involved in the relationship should be 18+, as well as their fcs.

We can discuss where the roleplay takes place, NPCs, main enemies, and more! Sorry if this is very vague, I like to keep it that way so it feels like everyone is involved as a part in the planning <33

I'd love to discuss with you! I have a couple characters in mind already c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back