• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern closed ♡ - – — ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴏᴛɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ! {interest check}

Sugarnaut

a nightmare to you specifically
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Basics

Keywords
    Casual, Realistic, Modern, Slice of Life, Sandbox, Nostalgia, Post-High School, Post-College, Death, Death of a Friend, Grieving, Scorned Lovers, Pining, One-sided Attraction, Hurt, Comfort, Funeral, Friends to Lovers, Lovers to Exes, Exes to Friends, LGBTQIA+, Drama, Fluff

Status
    🟢 Looking for Players

Plot Hook
    A dead chat revived after the tragic death of someone in the core friend group. Six friends from high school all coming back together into the group chat to honour them. From recieving the bad news, sorting out attending the funeral, we're following the day by day interactions of lost friends and loose ends. Will bad blood resurface? Will secrets be revealed? Will the group chat survive? Only time will tell.

Rules
    - Be kind and thoughtful to others.
    - LGBTQIA+ and BIPOC friendly.
    - No minors -~sorry.
    - Real face claims.
    - Keep things PG-13.
    - Mention of Sexual themes, Violence, and Drug-Use are welcomed.
    - Foul language is acceptable.
    - Character age range is gonna be 22-26.
    - One Character per Person.
    - Text Message/One Liners + 3rd Person Blurbs 500 words max
    - OOC chat required. (Discord most likely.)

Last edited:

• FAQ: General

Question
    Do we need to use the codes for the reservation/ character sheet?
    Answer
    It's heavily preferred so it's easiest to navigate other character sheets too!

Question
    Question?
    Answer
    Answer.

Last edited:
Feel free to ask questions here and join the discord! I'm doing some irl at the moment so come chill in the server~

Update! We are changing the character capacity to 10! As of right now, the main 6 are taken but the new 4 slots will be characters who were added to the friend group after high school. We have two spots open.~

interested!! is there still a remaining slot I could slide into? 👀

Sugarnaut Sugarnaut Perfect! I put up the little res code and I'm going to work a little bit on the full cs before joining the discord, if that all sounds alright to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back