• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern GG: Spence High | Onsite OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
Hello & welcome to the ooc!
There will be a discord once sheets have been accepted.
Feel free to ask questions and chat here in the meantime!

xoxo
your gms

I'm so excited to see it honestly! I'm loving all the excitement so far and am HELLA excited to bring in my party girl

I am loving ALL the excitement, as well. I appreciate you guys for being interested. 💛

Let’s say 12/13, so that’s a week and should be plenty of time. I will also say that if no one else is interested by 12/11 then I will allow two characters for writers if they wish to do so. 🙂

I'm excited for my character, I never do jocks lol. I also can't wait to see what kind of characters others create ^^

Okay part of my sheet is up, just gotta do the more detailed parts. And I'll be doing that this weekend! Loving all the sheets so far!

Just to let everyone know that I am bit under the weather right now. 😔 I am loving everyone’s character and can’t wait to get this started with all of you!

Okay, got my queen bee WIP up and will finish her later in the day. I love everyone's characters honestly, but let's not forget to add in those secrets unless I am overlooking some of them. 🥴 Again, thank you all! 💛

Users who are viewing this thread

Back