• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Getting back into the swing of things!

SkycoderCrota

The Rogue Glitch
its been a long one since I’ve been on the site, but I’m glad I’m back!

I’m looking to do a best friend x best friend roleplay, with the twist that person a(me) will br caught dressing in girly clothes by person b(partner). After that, B recoils from A for a week, but learns to accept A with open arms and express their feeling for them. I really really really have had this idea in my mind for a while, so please please please do this with me!!!

its been a long one since I’ve been on the site, but I’m glad I’m back!

I’m looking to do a best friend x best friend roleplay, with the twist that person a(me) will br caught dressing in girly clothes by person b(partner). After that, B recoils from A for a week, but learns to accept A with open arms and express their feeling for them. I really really really have had this idea in my mind for a while, so please please please do this with me!!!

Are you thinking something along the lines of MxM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back