• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Getting back into the swing of things(OC and Fandom plotting - open)

HouseMouse

Squeak squeak
Roleplay Type(s)
Yo! You can call me Miki or Mousey. I've been pretty busy lately, but with winter break soon I thought it would be the perfect time to get into some roleplaying (:
I absoutely love hearing about peoples OC's, so if you wanna spam someone about your characters I'll listen anytime.
Sometimes it's hard for me to fully understand things, so If I ask you a bunch of questions regarding our rp/plot, I'm sorry if it comes off as annoying! ^^"
Edit: As I am typing this I have a massive headache so im sorry if anything seems rushed or sloppy. Feel free to dm me if anything interests you!

Some things about me:
  • -I'm 19 (turning 20 in a couple months) so I'd rather my rp partners be 18+
  • -I prefer F/F or M/M
  • -I wouldn't call myself advanced or anything, I mainly rp for fun and to get better at writing, but I tend to write about 400 words? More if my muse is high.
  • -Enemies to friends to lovers is my favourite trope lol
  • -I won't do any underage or Teacher x Student rps(This includes college settings) It makes me uncomfortable.
  • -I love having fun in our rps! I love ooc chatter, I want to be able to make jokes around our plot and characters. I also love to draw!

I don't mind cute, fluffy type rps, but what I'm mainly looking for is something more dark. Things involving angst, violence, drugs, mental issues, etc. (As long as you don't romanticize it of course.)
I am interested in romance being a big part of the rp, but I don't want our characters to fall in love immediately or something. It should happen naturally, slow burn type of thing.(Flirting is def okay beforehand tho lol, I find it amusing)

Interests - This isn't all of them of course, just the few that popped into my head while typing this. Feel free to dm if you have another concept other than these!

Original
:
-Runaways/Street Survival
-LIterally anything involving enemieis to friends to lovers
-Bully x Victim
-Prince x Knight (Fantasy setting)
-Rich x Poor
-Demon x Human
-Some plot involving mafias or gangs or crime those are fun

Fandom:
-Fullmetal Alchemist
-Naruto (currently rewatching it)
-Genshin Impact
-Pokemon​

A 22 year old man in line to - unfortunately - take over his Father's hotel company known as The Crown.
Despite growing up with a silver spoon in his mouth, Marcel's life hasn't been an easy one. With his mother's suicide and his sister's disappearance at age 14, Marcel's early years were filled with grief and hardship. Even after the many years of hardwork trying to earn praise from his stoney-hearted Father, he's still seen as nothing but a disappointment in his eyes.
Regardless of Marcel's pompous demeanor and haughty attitude, he's actually quite self-concious.
After truly getting to know him, one might even call him kind.
Summary: rich twat with daddy issues
art by me! (:
Untitled57_20210930104634.png

On the outside, Cecil seem's like the kindest person you've ever met. New on campus? He'll show you around! Oh, you're having trouble with a certain subject? He'll help you take notes! He'll even bake you cookies and desserts, how sweet is that? No wonder he's the most popular boy around school!
On the inside, however, Cecil isn't what you would call a good person.
He's selfish, manipulative, sadistic, even going as far as to hurt himself to gain sympathy from others.
Cecil isn't a total a$$hole however,(although very close to it)
He honestly enjoys baking, photography, and is quite a fan of birds. He has his own parrot named Smudge, who's about the same level of menace his owner is.
He has a soft spot for children, and often volunteers at the local daycare center. One day, he aspires to open his own bakery.
Cecil hopes someday he'll find someone that accepts him for the real him, issues and all. Though he knows that'll remain a pipe dream.
summary: two faced slime ball
Untitled44_20211201202102.png

A "go with the flow" kind of girl. Ivy doesn't have an exact plan for her life, maybe she'll become a horror novelist, or maybe she'll just continue to work at Starbucks for the rest of her life. Albeit her cold appearance and monotonous voice, Ivy is quite kind. Just awkward and not used to conversing with people other than her best friend, Maxwell.
Ivy has a lot of issues in her life. The main one is, well, she can see dead people. Ghosts. Spirits. She has had this ability - a "curse" as he dubs it - since a very young age. As she got older, it became more vivid and way worse. Instead of just seeing them, she can hear them as well. But, she figured out she doesn't see or hear any of them when she isn't sober. Which leads to her second issue..
Because of this, this led to her life of drug addiction.
summary: Hot Topic Klaus Hargreeves
Untitled46_20210930104701.png
Untitled43_20211201230457.png

Ivy describes him as "a hyper energetic puppy with a horrible Luck stat."
Maxwell is a total momma's boy as well as a total clutz. He could be just standing there doing nothing and somehow manage to slip and twist an ankle. He's a horrible chef, everything he cooks either turns out burnt or over seasoned. He has a love for dinosaurs, sports, and horrible puns.
Despite his happy-go-lucky, sunshine personality, Max has a bit of a..problem. An anger problem.
He spent most of his highschool in juvie because of his penchant to get into fights. Most of his victims were either a$$holes or bullies in general, but his greatest fear is one day hurting someone he cares about. Like his father.
If you ever need someone to cheer you up on a sad day, or someone to debate how inaccurate the jurassic park movies were, Maxwell is the friend for you.
summary: sunshine boy that gives great hugs

Untitled54_20210930104608.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back