• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Getting back into the groove. 1x1 Search

Rihou

The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone
M// or M/F or F// Search Thread
I'm in the market for some more RPs. I will be editing a bit here and there. So, feel free to send me a DM if interested.​
INTRODUCTION Hey All!
I am looking for someone willing to do a roleplay. I am more versed in M//, MxM, Yaoi, whatever you want to call it. But I am willing to do MxF with me as the Female Character.

I can play multiple characters and can give quality posts. I am patient, I won't bug you to reply or anything. I am also ghost friendly but would appreciate it if you didn't want to continue to please tell me. I will
try and do the same for you. Also, if you feel you can't reply or anything, please tell me and I can easily edit a post and we can work together to get things right!

I love collaborating with people for the plots and ideas, so feel free to send a DM. That being said I don't mind talking OOC or anything, I actually love and encourage OOC talk. I'm a pretty easy-going person and is open to talk about almost anything. Ideas about the roleplay, life, or just random stuff.

A little about me:
I am over 21 years of age and married with two beautiful girls. I also have two dogs. I have a fulltime job and work 40 hours a week.

FEEL FREE TO COMBINED ANYTHING!!

• General Pairings
    (Most Common can be used in any setting.)
    >Rebel x Good
    >Arranged Marriage
    >Mafia/Gangs

School
    >High School
    >Private/Boarding School
    >Roommate x Roommate
    >College

Modern Day
    ► Work Environment
    ......> Boss x Employee
    ......> Employee x Employee
    ......> Employee x Client/Customer

Time
    (As in general time period)
    >Peasant x Knight/Soldier
    >Royalty x Servant
    >Royalty x Knight/Soldier
    >Royalty x Peasant
    >Noble x Noble

Sci-Fi/Fantasy
    >Medieval Fantasy
    >Creature x Creature
    >Creature x Human/Mortal
    >Creature x Slayer/Hunter
    >Creature x Newly Turned/New Arrival
    >Demon x Demon
    >Demon x Angel
    >Angel x Fallen Angel
    >Anthro
    >Dragons

Random Pairings
    Egyptian God/Human
    Norse God/Viking
    (Male) Red Riding Hood/Wolf
    ---->Think the movie Red Riding Hood with Amanda Seyfried

Butler/Master's Son
    Dragon Rider/Dragon

Last edited:
I am game for some of that scifi/fantasy aspect but would you hate if we did script format?

The pairings caught my eye. I enjoy scifi/fantasy settings. A good portion of my OC roster consist of either shapeshifters or anthros and most are either canonically set for MxM pairings or can easily be adapted.

I have one character who would fit the medieval fantasy setting. Other characters of mine are used for creature and human pairings. I like playing non-human roles. If interested, we can exchange PMs to discuss characters

Also, I gravitate torwards original stories featuring OCs in user created settings. I'm more of a casual writer who prefers to create with collaborators as the storyline progresses.

Before coming to RP nation, it had been a couple of years since I role played.

Hey hon, if you're still looking for rp partners I love role playing a MxM pairing in the Modern setting: employee x employee (preferably without the pandemic). You may want to look into my preferences here first, and if you're still interested in rping with me you can shoot me a DM ^^ If not then good luck on your search!

Hey there, I’m interested in your Prince x Knight plot. If you’re still looking for someone to rp that with feel free to let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back