• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Getting Back into RP Nation ~ And in Need of Partners! ( Ignore post count )

xXRassBerriXx

One Thousand Club
Hello fellow roleplayers! I am Rass and I'm here today because I need you! Looking for a roleplay? Then maybe, just maybe, you need me too~ Anyways, to the important stuff!

What do I look for in an RP partner?

1.) I enjoy semi-descriptive to descriptive roleplays. Basically, no one-liners! A paragraph, at least, each.

2.) Sadly, I don't do FxF roleplays, so none of that! I will play the male or female in MxF roleplays, and a guy in MxM, but no FxF! Sorry.

3.) I have a tendency to get a little redundant in my writing ;~;. I'd prefer it if you'd not tolerate it. I'm trying to get out of that sour habit, so let me know if my writing starts droning on.

4.) I like it when my partner spices up our roleplay with their own special touch! Stir up some drama, throw in some new characters, and manipulate the environment around you! This is our story, not just mine or just your's.

5.) Lastly, I like talking to my partner. So, let's open up an OOC and chat! Don't worry~ I don't bite!

What can you expect from me?
1. ) I can write anywhere from a paragraph to 10+ paragraphs.

2.) I'm a mirror writer, so I can adjust to the length of your posts.

3.) Always, I'm open to chatting and questions! If I write something that confuses you or something like that, don't be afraid to ask me about it.

4.) I can play the goodest of cinnamon rolls to that one guy no one likes!

5.) I get bored easy, so sometimes I drift out of roleplays for a while.

Now Finally! The moment we've all be waiting for...
Plots n' stuff!

Pairings

~~~~~~
F x M
Or
M x M
~~~~~~

Assasain x Target
Knight x Theif
Magician x Familiar
Magician x Knight
Noble x Peasant

Roleplays

Below, I will be giving brief descriptions of roleplays using the names X and Y in reference to our characters. Ask for a roleplay in PMs if you can, please! And when you do, tell me the title of which one you want to do, if you want to do MxM or FxM, and whether you want to be X or Y.

Undiscovered
~ Fantasy Roleplay ~

In the 1800s, an unknown island is found in the Atlantic Ocean. X's father goes to this island and never comes home. Instead, Y, a native of the island, shows up at X's doorstep five years later, demanding the X come with him/her to the island X's father vanished on. What X doesn't know is that this island is other-worldly, full of creatures of legend and magic.

Troublesome Royalty
~ Fantasy Roleplay ~

Set in the dark ages, X is the prince/princess of the Teraliuma nation. Y is X's guard, but Y has been forced to keep his/her distance for a terribly long time due to X's solitary and lonesome attitude. However, when an enemy nation, Verrax, attacks and destroys X's home city and his/her castle, X is forced to work with Y in order to recapture his/her home.

Dead One's Rosin
~ Realistic Roleply~

!!! WARNING!!!
! THIS ROLEPLAY CONTAINS THEMES OF DRUG ABUSE AND POTENTIALLY OTHER DARK THEMES !

Y was X's only friend throughout high school, but Y had to move away. Y returned to their hometown for whatever reason and ends up meeting X again when X accidentally bumps into Y. Y greets X happily, unaware that X's life has spiraled down into a horrible, ghastly addiction. Unbeknownst to Y, X has gotten hooked on opioids, specifically heroin.

Guns and Robbers
~ Sci-fi Roleplay ~

The first humans lived on Mars. Over millions of years, they slowly killed their planet with pollution and greediness, reducing it to the lifeless husk it is. They fled their planets on ships and rode off into the far-off universe, but one ship got lost and ended up inhabiting Earth. Out of resources and without a way to call for help, they were forced to start life all over on earth.

Now, in the year 4249, the advanced Martians have found earth and taken it over. They rule with an iron first in a cruel dictatorship. X, a Martian, is loyal to his/her leaders. X is probably the most loyal subject the Martian's have! Y, however, is an earthling and a violent rebel. Y speaks out with laser guns and bloodshed against the Martian government and plans to overthrow it, so what happens when X and Y end up trapped together under a pile of rubble after one of Y's attacks go terribly wrong?​

Hey there, Left you a PM :>

I mean, do you want to pick a topic, or me? I'm good with whatever, Gun and Robbers sound like my type.
Well I don't recall messaging you. I addressed who made the thread :s

I'm also interested in Dead Ones Rosin as the drug addict, preferably female. I'm a newbie to the site, so I cannot initiate a PM. But I am not new to role play!

I am really down for that Undiscovered plot, probably.

I have a weakness for that time period all time periods I'm a history slut

Hi you seem really cool! the Magician x Familiar sounds really cool and is sparking up heaps of creative ideas! PM if you are interested in roleplaying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back