• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings get what i want like ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ

normal

h e l l o !

5634021aec5acc1314073e874c82817f0e7a46ca.jpg

thank you for clicking,

i'm gonna keep this short and sweet [and very, very messy], i want a 1x1!! some quick things about me: i'm in uni so, you know, stress. posts will be sporadic, i might go three days without posting then all of a sudden im super free and i can sit down and crank some posts out. also, i go by he/him pronouns. and i usually only do m/m because, you know, gay. now YOU, i'd prefer my partner to be 16+...and that's kinda it; just be decent, i guess.

plots

━☆゚superpowers/magic i will go crazy for anything if superpowers are involved. please give me muse a as a rising undercover superhero [spiderman-style] who falls in love with muse b who's just a normal student, or superhero and supervillain angst, or even an oc/oc bnha rp because i eat that shit up too. if you're interested in anything superheroes, supervillain, bnha, pm me!

━☆゚dystopia/future/sci-fi honestly don't have many ideas for this but it's on the list and i wanna do it.

━☆゚pro gamer now hear me out, i was gearing up to get into one of these a while ago but it fell through and i've been craving it ever since like someone help. i want pro gamers that fall in love w/ each other but they're on different teams [romeo and juliet tease], or twitch streamers that fall in love, GOD.

and that's all i have...!

er hello! i'm really new to the site, but i'm pretty well accustomed to RPs
my creativity has been pretty down lately but i'd love to have the chance to RP with you? superpowers/magic sounds perfect to me and to be honest i eat that up too, i have a bunch of ideas that i'd love to pass by you so let me know if you'd be up to RP!!^^

update

still open to rps but solely for the pro gamer plots, as i have a superhero rp in the works and i've slightly lost interest in sci-fi [if you have a really good plot though don't hesitate to pm me!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back