Get to know your characters

Panda chaos

The world without love is nothing I want to see.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is as simple as pie. Post your characters CS. Then answer a series of questions about them. By the time your done; you’ll know you’re character a lot better. You can select questions to answer (cause their are a lot) or you can answer them all.

Questions
  1. Describe their voice.
  2. Describe their smile.
  3. Describe how they like to dress/their fashion sense.
  4. Describe their theme.
  5. What is their greatest achievement?
  6. What are their insecurities?
  7. How do they deal with grief?
  8. How’s their family life?
  9. How about their romance life?
  10. Maybe a social life?
  11. What’s their most embarrassing moment?
  12. How would they react to burning their tongue?
  13. Do they celebrate things? What do they celebrate, and how?
  14. Who is the most important person in their life?
  15. What do they wear when they’re home alone?
  16. What is their house like?
  17. Any pets? What kind? And what are they like?
  18. What will make them smile?
  19. What will make them cry?
  20. What’s their favourite movie? (Don’t live in a world where movies exist. No problem what would be their favourite movie?)
  21. How about their favourite book?
  22. How’s their relationship with their parents?
  23. If you could put them in any universe or in any fandom, where would you put them and why?
  24. If they celebrate holidays, what’s their favourite?
  25. Any tattoos?
  26. How about any body modifications?
  27. Have they had their first kiss? What was it like?
  28. Have they lost a loved one? Who? When? (Give details.)
  29. Let’s say they get three wishes, what would they wish for, and why?
  30. They get stranded on an island and can only have three items and one person, who and what would they have? Why?
  31. Is there a quote that makes you think of them? Perhaps from a famous person? Or maybe from a book or movie?
  32. Do they have an accent? What is it like? (Do take in mind that to a person from another country they do have an accent)
  33. What is their most prized possession?
  34. Have they ever stole anything?
  35. Or committed any crimes? What kind, and how did they react?
  36. Do they have any allergies?
  37. Any illnesses? Mental? Physical?
  38. Do they smoke, use drugs, or drink alcohol?
  39. Do they speak multiple languages?
  40. Do they live by a quote or a mantra?
  41. Describe their Favourite memory, and how it effects them.
  42. Describe their worst memory, and how it effects them.
  43. What’s the weirdest thing they’ve eaten? Would they eat it again?
  44. If they were a Hogwarts character, what would be their house?
  45. Have they ever bullied someone? Are people afraid of them?
  46. Did they pick up anything from their guardians/parents?
  47. What is the most expensive thing they own? How do they feel about it?
  48. Have they given anything away fro free? Did they regret it?
  49. Do they donate to charity or volunteer anywhere? Where and why?
  50. If they were a ghost, what would they do? And why?
  51. Have they done anything really stupid? How did they act after they did it?
  52. Have they done anything really cool? How did they act after it?
  53. If they had to pick one thing to drink for the rest of their lives, without Repercussions, what would it be? Why?
  54. Same thing with a food.
  55. If they had a garden, what would it look like? And what would be in it?
I might be adding some more later, but for now I think that’s enough. Haha. Well have fun getting to know your characters!

I don't really often do CSes for my roleplays so I guess I'll just jump in?

Describe their voice.
It's on the higher-pitched side for a male, but not enough to be squeaky or un-threatening. He speaks with a lot of smug, sarcastic undertones.

Describe their smile.
Nonexistent - they're a demon who doesn't appear to have a face, yet their facial expressions are somehow... felt by those around him. That is, unless you're talking about the hidden mouth in his face, of which the jaw unhinges like a snake. So either nonexistent or... threatening. Very threatening.

How’s their family life? How about their romance life? Maybe a social life?
No family, no romance to speak of, and he considers all social interactions a chess game to be won. If he can figure out what makes 'em tick and use it to his advantage, he's won the match. The enemy of my enemy is a potential enemy that you may be able to exploit.

How would they react to burning their tongue?
Living in the deepest, darkest layer of hell, he's probably had this done a few times. Masochist probably gets a kick from it. Gross.

Have they ever stole anything or committed any crimes? What kind, and how did they react?
He probably has a bucket list of crimes he's already crossed off. We're in hell and I wouldn't expect anything less! Really he just gets a kick from being an insane anarchist, and once he finishes with one manipulative or torturous plan, he moves on to the next. Not like there's anything else to do to pass the time.

Have they ever bullied someone? Are people afraid of them?
Honestly, I'm a little afraid of him lmao. He's done some heinous things. Even handcuffed and physically subdued, he was able to convince a naive teen to take a life. He's also caused his fair share of mental breaks, and capitalized off of them. I've talked with my RP partner many times about this, if we ever met him face-to-face, we'd be royally screwed. Everyone's at least a little afraid of him, and if they're not, then they're either lying or being used.

Did they pick up anything from their guardians/parents?
Probably a lot of things... a self-centered way of life, mostly. I haven't actually gotten a chance to work out a lot of his backstory (In this universe, humans are sent to hell and "upgraded" into demon bodies, so he had mortal parents and the whole nine yards), but if I remember right, his mom was pretty self-centered and neglectful... Possibly abusive, I dunno. He's a pretty messed up guy.

Merp, there's my demon boy. Say hi to Malice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back