• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โ˜† ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฉ ๐˜พ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ฎ, ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™™ โ˜† ใƒผ ๐˜”๐˜น๐˜”

chichi_:3

yaaa guey ;p
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yo, it's ChiChi's first interest check!
{If you find yourself interested, please PM or reply to this thread.
In PM's I will provide you with my OC sheet and more in depth plot goals.}

Premise:
โ€Š
A messy, sloppy, Jersey Shore inspired* relationship between a gym rat and a shorty.
2000-2010s, slow burn to true romance, starts off as my muse using the other.
{*no need to have watched any JS}

I'm Looking For:
โญ‘
3+ 5-7 sentence paragraphs on average (lenient on this)
โญ‘ someone to play the gym rat
โญ‘ someone comfortable with dark themes!!
โญ‘ someone able to rp in pms (can be discussed xP)
โญ‘ someone able/wanting to combat rp
โญ‘ someone open to certain possibly triggering topics (will give a heads up/list in PM's)

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†

My muse has been a runaway for most of his later adolescent years. He traveled from Boise to the east coast in a rush of bad memories and horrible experiences. The reason for his hasty leave is still a sore spot that he hasn't completely processed nor has the time to consider.
Now he finds himself living paycheck to paycheck to petty cash he can somehow wrack up for himself. He finds himself wandering from New York to New Jersey, walking the streets, finding clubs he could pick someone up at in order to couch surf without asking, and getting into trouble with the other lost kids missing their mothers on the boardwalk and piers.
Your muse, a young (or old) "gentleman's business" owner looking for fresh faces somehow stumbles upon this aspiring dancer.
A not at all professional relationship gets even more entangled by disgusting growing emotions, small betrayals, and many, many petty fights.

More specific delving into plot themes and expectations in PMs.
Am willing to bend this plot in order to find something with a similar energy.

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†

About me:
โญ‘ write 4-5 paragraphs on average+
โญ‘ no triggers
โญ‘ very open to ooc talking! preferred, actually
โญ‘ accepting of suggestions
โญ‘ accepting of realistic or drawing faceclaims
โญ‘ i love love gushing about characters and developing characters for a while b4 rp!
if you like that too, hmu!!

1116892c18axkog1b.gif1116892c18axkog1b.gif1116892c18axkog1b.gif

Last edited:
bump
mtv jersey shore season 5 GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back