• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Geppettos School For Story Book Children

ah! real pictures! I searched everywhere for good pics, now I gotta find good cosplays for my characters... :puff: I found some, *sigh* now to type!

Also, what is the extent of characters are you allowing? If you say in general Disney is allowed, then you may have people applying from Disney originals to Star Wars. Is your limitation the stories Disney took from Grimm, Hans Christian, etc. only? Because if it is the former, then this is a Disney game rather than a fairy tales game.

keeping it in a fantasy realm as opposed to sci fi and such with Disney. So more so the Grimm kinda thing

keeping it in a fantasy realm as opposed to sci fi and such with Disney. So more so the Grimm kinda thing
What about stories from other countries? I think that was more what the question was about.
Disney, for a lot of their animated movies, took from the same one or two sources (with the exceptions of the ones based around original ideas, Dickensian literature, modern fantasy novels, etc.) the brothers Grimm and Hans Christian Anderson.
I'm guessing you aren't letting in characters from the Black Cauldron, but you might let in someone from an Irish fairy tail, for example.

Last edited:
What about stories from other countries? I think that was more what the question was about.
Disney, for a lot of their animated movies, took from the same one or two sources (with the exceptions of the ones based around original ideas, Dickensian literature, modern fantasy novels, etc.) the brothers Grimm and Hans Christian Anderson.
I'm guessing you aren't letting in characters from the Black Cauldron, but you might let in someone from an Irish fairy tail, for example.
Yep!

Awesome sauce! Just quick question, if we reserved a parent but the spots for the hall of that parent are taken, do we just change the parent or

I would say go ahead and make your character! Wonder Woman and I will work out the dorm situation once charas are completed and all. [:

SO, I'm gonna be out of the country with no internet connection for over a week, I know we haven't started yet... I just was giving you guys a heads up.

Hello lovelies, just getting access to my laptop now as opposed to just my phone! List and first scene coming soon!

Hey darlings!

Sorry I’ve been MIA it was midterm season, thanksgiving, plus I’m in an opera buttttt I’m hoping to start this Monday at the latest if I still have interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back